Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
August 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Booking:
Booking was really easy. I walked-in and they don't require Japanese or add any gaijin tax. Man at the counter asked me how many minutes and then asked for payment. After paying, I was asked to wait in the waiting room for 5 minutes. They called me as soon as the room was ready and Umi greeted me on the other side of the curtain.

Room:
The room was nothing special.. A bit small but it's good enough. There is a single bed, tower of towels, a small shower that almost fits both of you.

Umi:
Umi is a really fun girl. She likes to tease and play. From the moment I saw her up until we started she keeps on teasing me and getting me hard. She doesn't speak much English but she speaks enough for me and her to communicate. She is also cute. I wouldn't say pretty but she looks like the average girl.

Play:
As usual we started off with a shower. While in the shower she asked me to gargle mouthwash. After the mouthwash, a few light kisses here and there while she played with me down there. She then gave a short blowjob in the shower. After a few minutes, we dried ourselves and went to the bed.

On the bed, it was the usual.. Nipple licking, blowjob, handjob, 69, sumata. She likes to tease about putting it in.. but of course this is not allowed lol. All of the services were pretty average, but her fun attitude towards it made the experience great.

When time comes to 5 minutes left, she finished me off with a handjob as we did 69 for quite a while..

We went to take a shower and afterwards she set a timer for 5 minutes for us to talk about anything. I told her what I was doing in Tokyo, etc.. She asked me when I will be coming back and she said she'll be expecting me to come back.

We said our goodbyes and she gave me a DFK before I went outside. A nice way to say goodbye :)

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Umi is a cheerful and friendly girl and despite the average service, I would go back because she was a fun provider.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 8/20/2023

Title of Your Review:
Strawberry Jam - Umi

Service Name:
Strawberry Jam

Provider Name:
Umi

Website/Contact Info:
https://sj-jam2020.com/profile?id=104

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 mins - 9900

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
August 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Booking:
Booking was really easy. I walked-in and they don't require Japanese or add any gaijin tax. Man at the counter asked me how many minutes and then asked for payment. After paying, I was asked to wait in the waiting room for 5 minutes. They called me as soon as the room was ready and Umi greeted me on the other side of the curtain.

Room:
The room was nothing special.. A bit small but it's good enough. There is a single bed, tower of towels, a small shower that almost fits both of you.

Umi:
Umi is a really fun girl. She likes to tease and play. From the moment I saw her up until we started she keeps on teasing me and getting me hard. She doesn't speak much English but she speaks enough for me and her to communicate. She is also cute. I wouldn't say pretty but she looks like the average girl.

Play:
As usual we started off with a shower. While in the shower she asked me to gargle mouthwash. After the mouthwash, a few light kisses here and there while she played with me down there. She then gave a short blowjob in the shower. After a few minutes, we dried ourselves and went to the bed.

On the bed, it was the usual.. Nipple licking, blowjob, handjob, 69, sumata. She likes to tease about putting it in.. but of course this is not allowed lol. All of the services were pretty average, but her fun attitude towards it made the experience great.

When time comes to 5 minutes left, she finished me off with a handjob as we did 69 for quite a while..

We went to take a shower and afterwards she set a timer for 5 minutes for us to talk about anything. I told her what I was doing in Tokyo, etc.. She asked me when I will be coming back and she said she'll be expecting me to come back.

We said our goodbyes and she gave me a DFK before I went outside. A nice way to say goodbye :)

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Umi is a cheerful and friendly girl and despite the average service, I would go back because she was a fun provider.
I liked her too, but won't repeat. She is fun and quirky and teases you in a fun way, as you said. She is curvy in a very good way and pretty enough, but yes like the average girl next door. I find the average Japanese woman very attractive, so I am biased. I really like Kana and Minami there. Last I checked, Kana had either quit or taken a break.