In person

Appointment Length & Costs:
3 minutes? 5200¥

Type/Location:
In store

Language Notes:
Fluent Japanese white boy

Details of the Encounter:
so I got the adventure itch again looking at all the girls at strawberry jam Shinjuku and thinking from reading on this site that at least a number of them would accept foreigners. Anyway, it was a waste of time.

I walked up and the mid twenties tencho was like sorry all 20 girls working now aren't the three who accept foreigners. Please come back when they are working. Matayoroshiku.

So for me this place isn't worth using. Maybe someone else can correct me if I'm wrong but probably better to pay the gaijin tax at the Shibuya branch?

Afterwards I figured why not and tried new hot point for the first time. Got there for Haruka and I believe yuria or maybe it was another girl who is twenty but not fuu' last show. 3 were waiting for Haruka but none for the yuria who also looked just fine.

Pretty nice to spend 5000 grand to be with such a young nice girl and didn't have to wait at all. Rubbed me a bit to much when I came. Maybe if I'm the only customer I should pay more for some mouth action.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Glad the day was still a great adventure but still looking for a nice 10,000 yen health service

Actually the third girl was listed too. Maybe the guy didn't like the look of me

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yuria

Date of Encounter:
Friday 8/26 late afternoon 5 ish

Contact Method:
In person

Appointment Length & Costs:
3 minutes? 5200¥

Type/Location:
In store

Language Notes:
Fluent Japanese white boy

Details of the Encounter:
so I got the adventure itch again looking at all the girls at strawberry jam Shinjuku and thinking from reading on this site that at least a number of them would accept foreigners. Anyway, it was a waste of time.

I walked up and the mid twenties tencho was like sorry all 20 girls working now aren't the three who accept foreigners. Please come back when they are working. Matayoroshiku.

So for me this place isn't worth using. Maybe someone else can correct me if I'm wrong but probably better to pay the gaijin tax at the Shibuya branch?

Afterwards I figured why not and tried new hot point for the first time. Got there for Haruka and I believe yuria or maybe it was another girl who is twenty but not fuu' last show. 3 were waiting for Haruka but none for the yuria who also looked just fine.

Pretty nice to spend 5000 grand to be with such a young nice girl and didn't have to wait at all. Rubbed me a bit to much when I came. Maybe if I'm the only customer I should pay more for some mouth action.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Glad the day was still a great adventure but still looking for a nice 10,000 yen health service

At that price point, I think it is great that it worked out for you. How much time did you have with Yuria?

Reactions: Junsui hunter
She had me on the same timeline. It was my first time so it didn't take long. She went to the back and another girl from the next shift was like what? Back already....

I can confirm that the younger Tenchō (probably) just doesn't like Gaijin. Sent me away with no explanation whatsoever, even though I was using Japanese exclusively and it shouldn't have been a busy time. I tried arguing for some time - but I didn't want to make a scene, because all he kept saying was "ダメ、ダメ、ダメ"...
EDIT: I think I should mention to you (as I also tried pointing out to him) that there was defenitely a card for a girl I had been with before on the table. Even so: "ダメ!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Junsui hunter
I can confirm that the younger Tenchō (probably) just doesn't like Gaijin. Sent me away with no explanation whatsoever, even though I was using Japanese exclusively and it shouldn't have been a busy time. I tried arguing for some time - but I didn't want to make a scene, because all he kept saying was "ダメ、ダメ、ダメ"...
EDIT: I think I should mention to you (as I also tried pointing out to him) that there was defenitely a card for a girl I had been with before on the table. Even so: "ダメ!"

I went today as well at 5pm and was turned away by the young tencho once he realized I spoke no Japanese. ("Japanese only," he said.)

Pointed to a photo of Hana cos I know she serves gaijin and her picture was on the desk but he still said no can do.

I didn't protest knowing it's a Japanese quirk that some tenchos pick and choose customers. Asked if I should come back later when there are more girls or at least another gaijin-friendly one and he said tomorrow.

Looking at what happened to @CommanderShepard, I'm not sure if I should even bother returning.

This is so different from the time I had Carina at Shibuya.

I went today as well at 5pm and was turned away by the young tencho once he realized I spoke no Japanese. ("Japanese only," he said.)

Pointed to a photo of Hana cos I know she serves gaijin and her picture was on the desk but he still said no can do.

I didn't protest knowing it's a Japanese quirk that some tenchos pick and choose customers. Asked if I should come back later when there are more girls or at least another gaijin-friendly one and he said tomorrow.

Looking at what happened to @CommanderShepard, I'm not sure if I should even bother returning.

This is so different from the time I had Carina at Shibuya.

(Apologies if this going slightly off-topic.)
I think you can try if you want to.
The older Tenchō was always perfectly fine with letting Gaijin in. Even though I spoke Japanese, going by other reviews here I don't think "no Japanese" is much of an issue.
That being said, this shop is not going to see me again in the foreseeable future. I was playing nice while inside and finally just said "じゃ、しょうがない…". I even shook his hand to make him see I'm not Angry-Gaijin - but later the whole thing really started to bother me.
I know it's childish. Their shop, their rules. Perfectly within their right to choose their customers... but also perfectly within mine to choose my providers. As OP pointed out, luckily there's other options.

Last edited:
Yeah it was the young guy with me.