Streetwalkers in Shin-Okubo

usualblue

TAG Member
Reaction score
Was in the area for dinner on Saturday night and decided to scope out the streetwalker scene afterward. It was about 10 p.m.

Only three women — all appeared to be Filipina — were out by the cheap love hotels.

Only one those was worth dropping any coin for. Unfortunately, she quoted me 20,000 and would only go down to 15,000. When I offered 10,000, she acted disgusted and shouted something to the others as she walked away.

The other two weren’t worth negotiating with, IMO. An older chubby woman and a somewhat thinner one with a god-awful face.

As I turned off that tiny street, a trio of bicycle cops turned onto it, heading their direction. One glared at me as they passed, Iike he knew what I was there for ... a couple of minutes later, a cop car entered the neighborhood right behind them. Worth being aware of if you plan to check out the area.

Reactions: Sigma3
20K has pretty much been the standard for that area for decades.

Don't worry about the cops - there's nothing illegal about a direct transaction of cash for sexual favours as long as there's no middleman involved. Well, aside from visa violations if the provider is a foreign national without PR or spouse/dependant.

Still not the most comfortable feeling to run into a bunch of cops 30 seconds after negotiating with a streetwalker ;-)

Reactions: Durg50 and MikeH
20K has pretty much been the standard for that area for decades.

Don't worry about the cops - there's nothing illegal about a direct transaction of cash for sexual favours as long as there's no middleman involved. Well, aside from visa violations if the provider is a foreign national without PR or spouse/dependant.
Isn't there some minor offence of soliciting on the street or something?
And if a guy goes up to the wrong girl with a "hey, how much?" comment, it may be considered sexual harassment.

And if a guy goes up to the wrong girl with a "hey, how much?" comment, it may be considered sexual harassment.

They can always charge people under the public nuisance law, but that's about it. And I've never heard of anyone getting charged in that manner for verbal harassment.

I met one of my all-time favorite providers there many years ago. Physically she was exactly my type and a real trooper in bed. Always ready for more. Unfortunately she lived in Osaka so I never got to see her enough.

I'll never forget how she looked the first time we met. But she eventually got out of the business.

My memories of that day... The weave of her dress, slightly off-white (which she probably threw out years ago), the pattern printed on her bra, ...the way she tasted... It's all imprinted on my brain - as if people walking by me could read it all as clearly as something printed on my t-shirt or a tattoo on my arm

Reactions: DocMcStuffins
I called. The guy either didnt understand me or was pretending not to. He seemed to understand that i was saying i got chlamydia from kokomi, but then seemed perplexed that i would recommend she get tested or ask if she had already been tested.

"Hey there, how much for..."
Encroaching rage face or policeman marching towards you
"...did you pay for those shoes, girl because they would look so good on me. *finger snaps*"