Strip-club advice

They don't do this in a private room though ?
Other clients are around?
Yes, other clients are around, each of you in your own booth. One can see the head of the guy in front, and hear his grunting .If you stand up you can see more. But that would be badly considered.. if you are shy, that is not a place for you.

Going to be in Roppongi and Shinjuku for a few nights. Any good strip clubs that allow touching?
Last time in Kabukicho the only people who talked to me were Nigerian.
Not looking to have sex just want to see and squeeze some tits.

Used to be some possibilities in Kabuchiko, but seems that, now, touching and audince participation is forbidden.
You can, though, check the DX kabuchiko website. They have some special shows, where you can interact with the girls. But do not expect much in terms of intimacy...
Good old days when you could actually not only squeeze some tits, but also deep finger the performer , and even get a Bj from the performers have gone...

The Western style strip clubs in Roppongi (the famous 7th Heaven, The Office, Tantra...some others I forget) still allowed plenty of touching during "private dances" quite recently. How much depends a lot on the dancer and on how many dances you purchase (at JPY7000 per song...not cheap!).

New laws have made the stage shows *extremely* tame, however.

-Ww

Anyone know whether New Hot Point is couple friendly - can I take my girlfriend in, she's keen to watch? Booth too small, or no problem? She's Japanese, so no communication problems...

I'm not sure if they are couple-friendly, but the booth would very likely be too small for 3 people.

Cool gf. I guess you would be in a different booth to your girlfriend. It would be unusual to see a girl in there as a customer so some of the guys might stare or make a comment.

Tell us how it goes if you try it.

Speaking of strip clubs, anyplace good in Kabukicho for a bachelors party? VIP any good?

Reviving this thread because I am interested in this club or looking for something similar. I was warned not to revive but I thought it is better than creating a new thread for the same topic.

I am coming from US alone to visit Japan next month. As a tourist travelling alone with zero Japanese, what are my chances to have fun at new-hot-point club? I looked at their web page and it says they require Japanese speaking.

I am also surprised with the low prices at this club. Why is it so low since how can a dance be at 7000 in one club while in new-Hot-point, a HJ is 4000? Are the girls from other countries? Please make recommendations.

I am also surprised with the low prices at this club. Why is it so low since how can a dance be at 7000 in one club while in new-Hot-point, a HJ is 4000? Are the girls from other countries? Please make recommendations.

As many other threads would tell you, New Hot Point isn't really a traditional 'strip club'. It's more of a peep show where the girls go around and service the guys. The women in my experience are all very attractive and are Japanese, but the reason that it's cheap is that it's a high-volume business. There's two girls dancing, they dance for maybe 15-20 minutes total, and then they give each guy like 3-5 minutes to come while they are in the (tiny) booth with you. When it's busy there will be like 12-15 guys and if you are in the last booth you are waiting quite a while for your turn.

I went a few times and it wasn't really my thing. If you can come very quickly while standing, and you can learn a little bit of Japanese you might have a shot. If they turn you down, don't be a jerk about it. It'll only hurt other foreigners' prospects.

Thanks Meiji. I will definitely not be jerk about it if I cannot get it. I am not sure if I can really enjoy the ending but getting a touch allowed dance for 15 minutes sounds good enough for me. I don't really care not having the happy ending.

I did some search and Tantra and Seventh Heaven came up as possible 'strip clubs'. They look like very typical strip clubs so I am not particularly fond of such places. I am all ears for any recommendations :)

Tantra and Seventh Heaven
Tantra is a little more unique - it's not exactly your typical strip club.
Seventh Heaven - This is a more typical strip club, probably more along the lines of what you expect a strip club to be.

And I just realized searching for strip clubs in Tokyo brings you right back to this thread. Hmmmm....

Other places that I'm aware of, that have been discussed on TAG before:

http://www.arena-no1.com/top.html
http://www.nest-shinjuku.jp

(@User#8628 mentioned these, here: https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads...kyo-wheres-good-for-couples.13318/#post-91889)

I noticed in an old post someone said you need to have a cell number for AM, and I have info relevant to that.

JK Style does not require a working cell number to book. You can call directly from the Love Hotel room or a payphone. I emailed them and asked them, although I ended up not using that.

Reactions: TAG Manager
I noticed in an old post someone said you need to have a cell number for AM, and I have info relevant to that.

JK Style does not require a working cell number to book. You can call directly from the Love Hotel room or a payphone. I emailed them and asked them, although I ended up not using that.
Thank you for the updated information, this is good information to refer back to.

Thanks Meiji. I will definitely not be jerk about it if I cannot get it. I am not sure if I can really enjoy the ending but getting a touch allowed dance for 15 minutes sounds good enough for me. I don't really care not having the happy ending.

Just to be clear here, you sit in a cubicle watching the girls dance for 15 minutes. THEN they come around to each cubicle and give you a HJ or CBJ. It's not a 'touch allowed dance' at all.

Exactly...And it is not so cheap after all, more expensive than Hinomaru, for example. The only plus, in my opinion, of NHP is that the girls are always pretty.. But the peep show is tame, and the service in th cubicle very mechanical at best...

Exactly...And it is not so cheap after all, more expensive than Hinomaru, for example. The only plus, in my opinion, of NHP is that the girls are always pretty.. But the peep show is tame, and the service in th cubicle very mechanical at best...

more expensive than Hinomaru is quite subjective. 6k for Haruka or Fuu of NHP is better value for money than lets say 4k for the badly reviewed Mimi of HH

more expensive than Hinomaru is quite subjective. 6k for Haruka or Fuu of NHP is better value for money than lets say 4k for the badly reviewed Mimi of HH
YMMV everywhere... To each his won, but I never enjoyed the service at NHP, even by a pretty girl. 5 min in a rush for a cbj in a half suare meter cubicle was not, in my opinion worth the 6-7-000 Y.. And I have had pretty good BBJ cum CIM 30 min sessions with full body contact with a relatively attractive fully naked girl at Hinomaru for 4000...