Strip Club Recommendation In Tokyo To Surprise Boyfriend

Ayon

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi! I'm looking for a decent strip club in Tokyo where caucasians are very much welcome. My bf and I are visiting Japan and I want to surprise him by taking him to a strip club. He's white and I'm asian. I'm just worries that they wouldn't let us in if we're going inside together. We're both very adventurous and we're into swinging lifestyle. I've read about bars open for swingers but I would prefer a strip club. I'm thinking of getting us our own booth with a stripper. Just dancing and teasing that's all. Hope you could help me. Thanks!

Reactions: Wwanderer
Tantra and Seventh Heaven are famous strip clubs for foreigners. They'd definitely let you guys in, and you can get private dances as well but... Its really expensive especially the private dances!
Arena is a nice pole dance club i've been. They would let you in but you probably have to speak a little Japanese and they close early! (Before 1.00 i think.) its cheaper than the roppongi strip clubs, but if you want a girl to give you a dance (many rubbing her boobs over you) you have to come on stage (and pay like 1000 yen extra but thats a lot cheaper than at seventh heaven).
The girls can sit on your table and drink with you as well but its not touchy and private.