Guest viewing is limited

Strip Clubs On Okinawa

SugoiBoy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Earlier this year I enjoyed a sojourn on Okinawa. While it might not be as scenic as, say, Bali, I did like Japan’s southernmost prefecture. There is some naughty nightlife to be found, but we aren’t dealing with a major international sex tourist destination such as Phuket.

Although I generally prefer MPs, curiosity got the better of me. Hence, I decided to check out some of the SCs on the island. At least two of them, Chi Chis and Déjà Vu, have websites in English. Both are owned by the same entity. I only visited each place once. There was some eye candy on stage in each one, but, frankly speaking, I found the dancers (a mixed crew of foreigners and Mainland Japanese) in both clubs to be too aggressive for my tastes.

The fact that these establishments call themselves “gentlemen’s clubs” should be your first clue that the experience could be rough on the wallet. At least in the US that term implies upmarket. To the less diplomatically inclined, that’s just a fancy way of saying "clip joint."

Although Okinawa is politically a part of Japan, the prices in those particular SCs are quoted in US dollars instead of Japanese yen. That is a good sign that many of the customers have ties to the US military.

Fortunately, there is some competition especially on Prefectural Road 20, a/k/a “Gate 2 Street,” between Kadena AB and National Route 330. Although I forget their names at the moment, those SCs are on the same side of the street as the mall known as Koza Music Town. They are smaller, cheaper, more laid-back, and, IMHO, more fun.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the report - I haven't been to Okinawa at all, but it's on the to-do list.
Good to get new information from someone who's been there, thanks!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
So I am probably going to show what I do, but it needs to be said. Chi Chi's is a great club with a very interesting to say the least experience. Most of the women in the club are either full or a mix of the following, Brazilian, Filipino, Japanese, and White. From time to time depending on the group you will see a group of westerners, more then likely Marines from the base which is located RIGHT across the street from the club and these groups from time to time will have females in said group. To say that the females have it better then males is a understatement. Most of the women working the clubs will pull the female on stage and essentially go full on foreplay on stage in front of the customers, taking there shirt off opening there pants, scissoring to fingering along with DFK. They get the full treatment and essentially for free, I can not tell you exactly what happens when a female goes to the back room with a stripper at Chi Chi's but suffice to say the female that I was with came back with the biggest grin on her face.

Guy's sorry. To get pulled up on the stage you have to pay a little and it is the biggest tease you can imagine. They will pull your shirt up, lap dance all over you, sit on your face (though they are wearing a thong the entire time), and lord help you if you have a belt, they will take it off slap the stage as hard as possible a few times before beating the ever loving shit out of your stomach and chest. The best is when you see a guy with a think leather belt lined with metallic jewelry. This brings me to the backroom. I have not been to this one, however the girls here are very pushy when you enter, sitting down with you before you even had a chance to get your bearings, get a drink or watch what is going on stage. They will introduce themselves make a very SHORT conversation of where you come from before they will straight up say let's go to the back. The back room at this place if I am not mistaken was around 150-300 USD. If you refuse even one stripper there, they will inform the other girls there and every girl will make it a habit not to go up to you and talk to you, unless you initiate contact first.

Now Deja Vu on the other hand, operates exactly like Chi Chi's with a few exceptions. Girl's have it easier almost to the point of FS on stage for free, Guy's get the crap beat out of them to the entertainment of their friends etc, etc. The difference here is their backrooms or lap dance areas. To the right and left of the stage are covered areas that resemble a changing room with a comfortable couch in each room. Once there the girl will begin her lap dance to the point that if they notice that you get hard they will reach in your pant's grab your dick and center it upright and tell you to scoot down so that they can essentially do sumata on you until you cum, mind you she will get up from time to time and show her pussy and shove the damn thing in your face albeit for a slight tease. This option is about 75-100 USD and lasts 3 songs and you better hope that it is a long 3 songs lol. The backroom they have which is behind the stage is a bit more expensive, the girls will almost tell you outright that they can do more, and upon inquiry it is almost like they will give FS. This option is about 300 USD. Mind you I never did any of these rooms but heard from the guys and girls I was with what exactly happened.

The only issue was a very small selection of women working at Deja Vu compared to Chi Chi's, another reason why you see guys going to this club in particular was the Mama San behind the bar, most went to this club not for the women or the dancing but to get fucked up on the two drink tickets that were included in the 3000 yen cover charge. She is EXTREMELY heavy handed however her mix drink skills were so on point that you would not taste the alcohol. After which many floated down to Naha to go to one of the many Foreign friendly dance clubs right off of Kokusai Street.

So basically, if you don't mind drinking with and partying with drunk Americans many of which are military and you will know just by the way they talk and look. Then this scene if in Oki is for you. Almost forgot, many of the patrons of these bars will be VERY young. We are talking kids who just turned 20, so on and so forth so immaturity will be abound. Not to mention just pure D loudness and testosterone galore.

Payday weekends both clubs WILL be packed so just to give you a heads up on that too. Not sure how everything is down there with the restrictions and all, not to mention you will see men walking up and down these streets including Naha making sure nothing happens essentially they are shore patrol. If you do not look Japanese they will stop you and ask you what are you doing, where do you come from, and let me see your ID. This is in part because of the history that has happened there ever since 1995 and them trying to prevent idiots from ruining an already sour relationship between the US and the Okinawans.

Thank you sir. Well done.

Perhaps I had bad luck when I went to Chi Chi’s and Déjà Vu.

Be that as it may, whether it’s strip clubs in the states or American-style strip clubs in Japan, I guess you can say that I have been spoiled by my many trips to Southeast Asia. At least in my case, hanging out in various go-go bars in Thailand and the Philippines has been more fun. I also get a kick out of SE Asia’s freelancer joints. Yet, as I get older, I increasingly tend to prefer MPs esp. when I’m in Japan.

Cost is another factor for me. Gentlemen’s clubs just seem too expensive nowadays. By contrast, in certain parts of of SE Asia, for $300 you could have a cute bar girl do the GFE and stay with you for several nights.

I should add that I was sober when I visited both those clubs. Maybe it would have been better if I could have had some booze at either place, but I was driving while on the island due to the limited public transportation options there especially once one is outside of Naha. Hence, I stuck to cola or water.

By contrast, I assume many of the Marines just walk to Chi Chi's. Even some of the Airmen might walk to Deja Vu. However, I was not staying within walking distance of either establishment. Also, I wasn't too keen on taking taxis even though they are somewhat less expensive on Okinawa than in Tokyo.

I should add that I was sober when I visited both those clubs. Maybe it would have been better if I could have had some booze at either place, but I was driving while on the island due to the limited public transportation options there especially once one is outside of Naha. Hence, I stuck to cola or water.

By contrast, I assume many of the Marines just walk to Chi Chi's. Even some of the Airmen might walk to Deja Vu. However, I was not staying within walking distance of either establishment. Also, I wasn't too keen on taking taxis even though they are somewhat less expensive on Okinawa than in Tokyo.
In actuality the Taxi's in Oki are cheaper than they are in Tokyo. One can travel from Kinser which is the southern most camp in Oki to Kadena AFB for about 2000-3000 yen and that is from deep on both bases to another part deep within the base. The same distance in Tokyo would be 5000-6000 not including tolls, though I will say that the fair is usually split between at a minimum 3-4 people sometimes 5 with each person paying anywhere between 500-700 yen for the trip.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
If I recall correctly, flag fall on Okinawa is usually around 500 yen versus the typical 730 yen in Tokyo. Certainly, splitting a fare with friends helps, but I was in lone wolf mode.

If I recall correctly, flag fall on Okinawa is usually around 500 yen versus the typical 730 yen in Tokyo. Certainly, splitting a fare with friends helps, but I was in lone wolf mode.
You are correct on the starting fare. If I am lone wolfing it up, which I have I strongly preferred the 500 yen versus the 730 yen, purely out of the fact that I can get a few km's closer to my destination and for cheaper than Tokyo. If I am not mistaken as far as money per distance and how much is charged per distance and waiting it's the same throughout the entire country. The main draw back like you said is it might cost more mainly because of Traffic Jams that happen in Oki, detours, and the numerous red lights one has to go through when traveling the main road in Oki.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Earlier this year I enjoyed a sojourn on Okinawa. While it might not be as scenic as, say, Bali, I did like Japan’s southernmost prefecture. There is some naughty nightlife to be found, but we aren’t dealing with a major international sex tourist destination such as Phuket.

Although I generally prefer MPs, curiosity got the better of me. Hence, I decided to check out some of the SCs on the island. At least two of them, Chi Chis and Déjà Vu, have websites in English. Both are owned by the same entity. I only visited each place once. There was some eye candy on stage in each one, but, frankly speaking, I found the dancers (a mixed crew of foreigners and Mainland Japanese) in both clubs to be too aggressive for my tastes.

The fact that these establishments call themselves “gentlemen’s clubs” should be your first clue that the experience could be rough on the wallet. At least in the US that term implies upmarket. To the less diplomatically inclined, that’s just a fancy way of saying "clip joint."

Although Okinawa is politically a part of Japan, the prices in those particular SCs are quoted in US dollars instead of Japanese yen. That is a good sign that many of the customers have ties to the US military.

Fortunately, there is some competition especially on Prefectural Road 20, a/k/a “Gate 2 Street,” between Kadena AB and National Route 330. Although I forget their names at the moment, those SCs are on the same side of the street as the mall known as Koza Music Town. They are smaller, cheaper, more laid-back, and, IMHO, more fun.

Are u familiar with club 4play?

Yes, that’s one of the smaller clubs near Koza Music Town. From what I recall, I actually preferred places like that. However, it has been a while since I’ve been there.

Last edited: