Guest viewing is limited

Strong Scam Warning: Tokyo Secret Club (Bait/Switch)

ThatHakujin

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Tokyo Secret Club - Shiori

Service Name:
Tokyo Secret Club

Provider Name:
http://www.tokyosecretclub.com/prof/prof15/

Website/Contact Info:
http://www.tokyosecretclub.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
60m / 25,000 yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
February 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
New registrations on TAG were disabled at the time but wanted to leave a review for this place.

I had wanted a repeat girl from Kiwami Dendoushi that night, but they were not answering at the time, so I opted for Tokyo Secret Club, which was high in the Tokyo Erotic Guide rankings (which I now realize seem to change at random on every refresh).

Well, let's just say I regretted every moment since she got out of the car. Shiori looked NOTHING like her photos. And when I say nothing, I mean the photos are 100% of a different person. So either Tokyo Secret Club is using fake photos for all of their girls, or they gave me another girl hoping I wouldn't notice.
She was not attractive at all in my opinion, and had a lot of acne, although she was nice and friendly. I basically forced myself to go through with the encounter because it's too awkward to turn them away at that point. She also didn't even look Japanese.

It was a waste of time and money and I absolutely hate shops that use fake photos or send different girls.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Avoid. The girl that arrived was a 3 out of 10 and she should have been paying me lol. Was not the girl in the photos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report and sorry to hear about your experience.
After discussion with our team, I disabled the links but decided to let people see this review as a warning on what to avoid.
Our team also found that the pictures were being used from a service in Sapporo.
I have also updated the title to reflect the warning!

Approved: 5/28/2023

I basically forced myself to go through with the encounter because it's too awkward to turn them away at that point.

Thanks for the warning. But this is why they continue these scam operations; we still go through it even if realize we are being scammed. It should be awkward only for the scam operator when the customer cancels because of their bait and switch.

Actually my very first experience in Japan was from a store called 'Tokyo secret garden'.. wondering if its managed by same people as your one. In my opinion it wasn't a scam all together because they were quite polite and all that also rates matching all the million legit stores in Tokyo but the girl was a different person not the one from the profile photos and definitely not Japanese. I admit my research skills were extremely poor that time and I did not know about this amazing forum.

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
Actually my very first experience in Japan was from a store called 'Tokyo secret garden'.. wondering if its managed by same people as your one.
Completely different operation.

Reactions: Skynet8934
Thanks for the warning. But this is why they continue these scam operations; we still go through it even if realize we are being scammed. It should be awkward only for the scam operator when the customer cancels because of their bait and switch.
Exactly. You are buying a service, and if the service is not what you asked for, why would you agree to pay? Think of like going to a restaurant. If you walked into a place, sat down, and ordered an 18oz porterhouse steak, and they brought you a meatball, would you just be like "Oh well, I don't want to make a scene, I guess I'll eat this and pay the menu price for it."?

Think of like going to a restaurant. If you walked into a place, sat down, and ordered an 18oz porterhouse steak, and they brought you a meatball, would you just be like "Oh well, I don't want to make a scene, I guess I'll eat this and pay the menu price for it."?
To my surprise I have seen this exact scene play out multiple times at restaurants :LOL:

Thanks for the warning. Avoid at all costs.

I hadn't seen this review and I contacted the company interested in arranging something. Glad I didn't follow through my radar was already up about them because they are the only club so far offered F/S. Right off the bat most place are quick to point out F/S is illegal in Japan. That made me nervous enough then reading this gonna be a hard pass.

Last edited:
Reactions: hardharry