"Studying" with Hime: Idol Kenkyuusei

Soapland Name:
Idol Kenkyuusei - Yoshiwara

Soapland Provider Name:
Hime

Soapland Website:
https://www.idol-kenkyusei.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
31,000 for 100 minutes (1,000 yen cashback!)

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
September 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
As with all of my reviews, all conversations that took place were in Japanese unless otherwise specified. Idol Kenkyuusei is a sister shop to the slowly fame-gaining Bijin Lab. Though I did not get a clear answer from the shop representative that evening, I got the idea from the atmosphere that Japanese-capable foreigners are permitted.

Setup

After someone mentioned this shop on one of my reviews, I put this shop on the backburner as despite my relentless prowl of Tokyo fuzoku I actually had never been to Yoshiwara. I still had yet to try popular stops like Y-shirt, EXE, or one of those super luxury soaplands, but something caught my eye that made me change my mind about this very quickly.

Specifically, this picture of Hime. Now I'm sure many of you fine folks are thinking, FFS requiem, not exactly the most enticing picture, as you cannot see her face and there could be some questionable photoshopping going on here. You would do well to mock me, but I stand by my perversions decisions!

Anyway...the outline of her legs and arch of her back looked so good...knowing the accuracy of pictures coming from the sister soap in Kawasaki...and then seeing a variety of other cute diary entries and just how rapidly her schedule would fill up when clocked in...I just knew there was something about this girl worth seeing! I just knew I would ferociously ejaculate slapping up violently against that lovely rear end of hers in standing doggy!

Choosing

Anyway, determined to get her I added her to my alerts on CityHeaven, and as soon as her schedule was available I immediately reserved the most convenient slot with her that I possibly could for 100 minutes.

Tip: If you were able to make an account on CityHeaven, you can receive email alerts for a girl by clicking the ... on the bottom right of the girl's profile picture, then selecting the following alerts for ladies:

1663259211807.png

日記アラートを受信 = Receive an alert for Diary
This alert will send you an email with a link to the girl's diary after she posts to it.

出勤アラートを受信 = Received an alert for Clock-In
This alert will send you an email with a link to the girl's schedule when she posts her work hours.

I have used these alerts so far to score a chance with girls who are sporadic or high volume. They come at a pace fast enough that if you open the link as soon as it arrives you are quite likely to be able to choose a slot.

Be aware, of course, that getting a slot with a girl on CityHeaven does NOT guarantee that you will get to meet her. Nothing is certain until you hand over money; and even then the service you want is entirely subject to the girl's reputation and perception of you before and during your encounter. As always in this business: YMMV.

The day of play arrived, and after a variety of events I was just not feeling it. A busy day at work had unraveled all of the mustered up sexual energy anticipating the run-in with this lady. Still, I wasn't going to back out and I had some vitamin V to back me up, so I crawled onto the Hibiya line, swaggering out of Minowa station like a pirate on a quest for booty. And in this case, a booty of the fleshy variety. The swagger must have been pretty amazing, too, as on my way to meet this girl I was chased down by a number of touts with pictures and promises of a good time; I will say that I am so glad my first waltz into Yoshiwara was with a reservation, as the temptation to try so many shops would have put me in a spot where I'd possibly choose something unbearable and regret ever going there.

Anyway, Idol Kenkyuusei is situated one building away from Y-Shirt, so it should be relatively easy to find. A shop rep was waiting outside, and when I mentioned my reservation he opened the door for me. The lobby was a bright white, kind of like a hallway in a dilapidated college administration building, and the building looked like it was still under construction. I was guided to the front desk area and addressed in Japanese. I was ten minutes early, so I mentioned the time of my reservation, and was greeted with a smile and requested to pay 32,000 yen. I paid, and was lead to a waiting room down the hallway.

The waiting room in Bijin Lab is pretty uninviting, but this one was clearly spartan. Simple layout with nail clippers and dinky music playing on speakers splayed about the room. As I am a gentleman who wants to make sure the ladies allow my fingers inside them, I checked my nails and trimmed down a few that looked suspiciously a few millimeters too long when another customer walked in and stared at me for a good minute. Ignoring him, the shop rep comes back to me and asks me my nationality. I explain that I am American; he disappears for another minute, and then waves me over and points me up the stairs. At last, it was time to meet the popular Hime!

The Lady

For starters, Hime is a bit tall, standing at 167 meters. I am actually a little shorter than her, and I was okay with this as I was anticipating a good time with long, beautiful legs. And indeed, her legs were very, very beautiful. Next, she was super slender and fit, just like her pictures. Her bust was kind of poking out of the schoolgirl uniform she was wearing, and she had a cute grin on upon arrival.

As cute as the grin was, it was drastically different from what you see in her picture. Despite being blurred out, one gets the impression that Hime would look "regal" or "princess-like," with a modest forehead and her hair cast down. The truth is that she looks a bit more like a gyaru with a smaller face. She has quite a few piercings on her ears as well as a tongue piercing, all of which looked amazing. I enjoy the gyaru type as much as a princess typeーbut I was definitely shocked.

She grabs my hand, and walks me up the stairs to our magical room while I still try to do the math on her appeal being so confused. We get to the room, and she gives me a big hug. She helps me remove my clothes while we regale each other over variety of stories about life in Tokyo. It was difficult for me to talk at a point, though, particularly when she removed her braーHime has phenomenal tits. Huge, shapely areolas embedded into a solid shapely set of G cups, which were most certainly fake but were beautifully sculpted onto her slender frame. She then turned around to show me her ass, which while it looked good, to my chagrin did not meet the expectations of the picture in her profile. We proceeded into the bathing area, where she washed me down while having me fondle her boobs, and it was a nice little shower. Her skin was clearly a little rough and she seemed to be hiding a skin rash on her left leg, but considering that she had a busy day of guys before my visit I suspect this to be the reality for skin quality at the end of a day spent in and out of water.

Playtime

She then guided me to the bed, and gave me a lovely DFK. Her lips were soft, and her breathing was cute and pleasant. However, from here the most depressing part of the date began: She pulled out a condom, and decided to give me a blowjob with it. Great...a CBJ. Let alone that this soap group as a whole utilizes XL condoms which fail at heat transfer and choke the hell out of the lower shaft, but at this shop in particular my hot dog was required to have a second casing before it could even go into her mouth, let alone her bun? It was frustrating, but luckily Hime obliges a pretty decent blowjob, and thanks to her wonderful figure and admirable effort I was enjoying myself despite this horrendous setback.

Side Note: I normally use my own condoms in Soaplands, as I have a girthiness that makes nearly all Japanese condoms choke my manhood. I did not ask for a change this day, as I was having issues staying erect moreso than feeling distressed by the size of the condom. Still, though, if you aren't sure the shop condoms will be comfortable, bring your own and ask the girl. The number of times I have been told "okay" far outnumbers the times I was told "no."

Then the next issue came to pass: Hime is not only unshaven, but she didn't bother to trim that hair of hers all too well. From the front her pussy looked well trimmed, but when she spread her legs apart, I was literally close to cocking my head back and doing the infamous Tarzan yelp, because she had a fucking jungle down there. I rubbed her clit gently to stimulate her, and she was good to the touch, but I just didn't want that much hairpie in my mouth that evening so I said fuck it and decided to line up to enter her.

Then the biggest issue of the night came to pass: for no more than three minutes was I able to get CFS with Hime. Not only did I fail to get past perhaps 20% of the way inside, but she also just wasn't having it with my girth. She told me that her pussy is just too small and she has this issue from time to time, and apologized. Well shit...I guess I'll just try to get off with a miserable CBJ? She agrees to it and begins to give what I could tell must have been a wonderful blowjob, but I couldn't feel anything at all.

She then offered a handjob, removed the rubber, and gave me a little bit of paizuri while stroking. It felt really quite good, and I was able to pop with her hands. She cleaned me up and we chatted a bit. As there was still about 30 minutes left on the clock, so she gave me a massage as we chatted. It appears that Hime is quite the pervert herself, as she expressed an interest in putting on a strap-on and fucking characters in My Little Pony (In Japanese I believe the nickname for people with her fetish are kemonaa, or in English: "furries" or "bronies"? Someone enlighten me because she had me in a rolling laughter as she stood up and demonstrated on the obligatory sauna machine in the room how should would thrust up against a character) She also loves Visual Kei and had me translate the title of a dozen songs she loves by a certain band. Personality-wise, Hime is funny and an enjoyable person to talk with; I was tempted to ask her to just meet for some food and chill sometime rather than a voracious fuckfest.

Wrap Up

The phone rang and recess was over, so we hopped into the shower area to clean up. I thanked her for a great conversation and told her lied to her that I would come back for some ribenji. She didn't seem to care too much, but she did give me an honest face and said that I was the kindest customer she had today and would be happy to see me again. She looked away for a second and said that with the schedule today she was beginning to feel like a "toy" to the customers, and that it was pleasant to actually have a funny conversation with someone who recognized her being human. Part of me suspects this is the kind of talk that happens when a girl is growing bored of fuzoku and is likely to quit soon, or perhaps this is all part of her act to make me feel like I should come in and pay to comfort her in the future (I'm leaning toward the latter, but she doesn't seem that ingenuine so who knows.) She gave me a big kiss and saw me off.

On my way out of the shop, the shop rep stopped me with a clipboard asking me to review Hime. She is a sweetheart and might have been having a worse night than me, so I didn't give her as scathing a review as another customer might, but I was honest about not getting inside. After that, he had me write a review for her on CityHeaven, whereupon finishing it I was given 1,000 yen back. There is also an option to get 2,000 yen back on the next visit, so this shop is making some great deals.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Face
: ⭐⭐⭐
Body: ⭐⭐⭐
Technique: ⭐⭐
GFE: ⭐⭐⭐
Staff: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Cost: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Let's break it down.
Pros 🟩
Cons 🟥
Quite affordable. 31,000 yen for 100 minutes with a discount.​
Facilities aren't amazing...​
The girl I met was cute.​
The girl I met barely fucked.​
The staff are incredibly kind.​
The selection of ladies available still isn't significant.​
Hime is a great pervert.​
Hime has a jungle.​

Overall, this shop still has room to grow and will need it. Give it a shot if you are in Yoshiwara and have the Japanese ability.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report, much appreciated!

Approved: 9/18/2022

Thanks for the research here bronie! 🦄 Yoshiwara has been slim pickings so appreciate the level of detail that went into this review to navigate uncharted territory.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
I thought this shop was "natural"? Hence the name and this from their website.
ナチュラルサービス実施店

Reactions: requiemmorrow
I thought this shop was "natural"? Hence the name and this from their website.
ナチュラルサービス実施店
One of my friends worked here and said she thought everyone was NS, I assume it's for Japanese only, or possibly YMMV.

One of my friends worked here and said she thought everyone was NS, I assume it's for Japanese only, or possibly YMMV.
I am Asian but not Japanese, and I was able to get NS here. This particular website that focuses on soaplands that offer NS/NN also reports that 100% of girls offer NS: https://3nenbkumi-chinpachisensei.net/yoshiwara-soap-nama-nn-ns/

But I suspect it's still a situation where YMMV depending on the girl if you're not Japanese.

On my way out of the shop, the shop rep stopped me with a clipboard asking me to review Hime. She is a sweetheart and might have been having a worse night than me, so I didn't give her as scathing a review as another customer might, but I was honest about not getting inside. After that, he had me write a review for her on CityHeaven, whereupon finishing it I was given 1,000 yen back. There is also an option to get 2,000 yen back on the next visit, so this shop is making some great deals.
This is a great way for the stores to get better reviews since you more likely write a positive City Heaven review while still in the store and with the staff checking that you posted it.

Did you mention that you are a foreigner? Sometimes being a foreigner makes a difference

The staff knew I was a foreigner. They probably also told the girl beforehand as well, and it came up during introductions, but in my case it wasn't a problem.