Guest viewing is limited

Submissive training program

vargas

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have inadvertently acquired an extremely submissive, but extremely inexperienced, young lady who is horny as all hell and seemingly up for just about anything. To be honest I’ve never been in this situation before and I’m wondering what the ideal training program would be. I have some idea of her limits but she really doesn’t want to talk about every little thing. She wants me to take the lead and basically do whatever I want, within reason. So please let’s stick to concrete ideas and no tedious lectures about consent and the One True BDSM Lifestyle(tm).

Figure to start I’ll take her on a trip to M’s Pop Life to stock up and see what catches her eye. Also the blushing and stuttering that will surely commence will be delicious. Regardless of the specifics the beginning will probably be basic bondage, just wrists, maybe ankles, perhaps a blindfold at times, light vibrator action. Definitely some sloppy blowjobs with her on her knees, arms bound behind. I shan’t skip on the psychological play either, sexy photo training has already begun.

She seems to enjoy voyeurism so maybe we’ll go somewhere like R2 where you can get away with more PDA than usual. I’ve no interest in being watched or sharing but perhaps some observation at a happening bar would be a fun follow-on for someone so inexperienced? Getting a little more extreme I’m thinking reasonably heavy spanking, buttplugs, maybe a ball gag? Hot wax seems fun. Speaking of which I’ll have to make sure she gets a proper salon waxing which ought to be deliciously embarrassing.

But I’m kinda running out of ideas here. Any good suggestions? No abuse, choking, etc, just good clean intense fun. Definitely don’t want to ruin her for her future husband :eek::D

Figure to start I’ll take her on a trip to M’s Pop Life to stock up and see what catches her eye.

Hopefully you are not going to let her loose there. I mean handcuffs would work nicely during the shopping trip. Fortunately for her it is the season for jackets so if she feels too shy a folded jacket over her hands might just be enough to cover the cuffs. :D

Reactions: vargas
Hopefully you are not going to let her loose there. I mean handcuffs would work nicely during the shopping trip. Fortunately for her it is the season for jackets so if she feels too shy a folded jacket over her hands might just be enough to cover the cuffs. :D

Good idea! I hadn’t even considered that. M’s is so tiny and packed though and she gets so excited and flustered she can barely walk, I’d be worried she’d fall down those narrow stairs...

Reactions: MikeH
Good idea! I hadn’t even considered that. M’s is so tiny and packed though and she gets so excited and flustered she can barely walk, I’d be worried she’d fall down those narrow stairs...

Even more reason to be standing way closer than normal behind her all the time. Makes it more intense to her and also makes it easier for you to hide the boner! :p

Submissive? BDSM?? Hmmmm, are costumes or attire on the table as well? Would she be willing to wear some leather or latex outfits? Cause I'd definitely try to get my lady in such an outfit if there was a sliver of a chance of it happening!

......Yeesh, sorry! Got a little excited and let my imagination run wild a bit.
giphy.gif

Have her join fetlife and take a look at the photos and see what she likes and doesn’t.

Submissive? BDSM?? Hmmmm, are costumes or attire on the table as well? Would she be willing to wear some leather or latex outfits? Cause I'd definitely try to get my lady in such an outfit if there was a sliver of a chance of it happening!

......Yeesh, sorry! Got a little excited and let my imagination run wild a bit.

Definitely costumes! Although I’m more of a lingerie and restraints kinda guy :D

If that’s your thing I’d say go for it! Many women are up for surprisingly more than might be expected, just need encouragement.

Reactions: faboo2001
Even more reason to be standing way closer than normal behind her all the time. Makes it more intense to her and also makes it easier for you to hide the boner! :p

This sounds more like a police arrest or chikan fantasy than what I’m going for :cautious::ROFLMAO:

Have her join fetlife and take a look at the photos and see what she likes and doesn’t.

Thanks! Actually maybe I’ll do that myself to get some ideas. This girl’s main kink is being forced, so she’s not going to be very proactive in suggesting things.

the beginning will probably be basic bondage, just wrists, maybe ankles

She seems to enjoy voyeurism so maybe we’ll go somewhere like R2 where you can get away with more PDA than usual.

You could always combine the two- well, not so much wrists and ankles but certainly rope bondage and going out in public. If you google something like "rope bondage under clothes" that should give you some ideas and also have a look at the videos and books done by a couple of guys known as the "Two Knotty Boys", especially their book "Back on the Ropes". Or google the term "shibari"

Here is a thread on Reddit on the topic:-

There are several different types of rope bondage that can be worn under clothes and it generally can't be seen unless you specifically want it to be. For an inexperienced person it can be quite a rush wearing taht sort of rope bondage in public wondering if anybody will notice.

Fetlife also has events listing, though I forgot it was Halloween, there were two events last night. There will probably be something in Nov.

I knew a girl like that. As Vargas said, her main kink is being forced so she may not be into "toys", costumes or fun things like that.

My particular girl did not like any toys but she just liked having her arms held down during sex or my controlling her head during oral sex.

The scary thing about this kind of girl is that she will sometimes say that they don't want to have sex. Maybe they are not interested in you any more or they are mad at you that day.

This may actually she wants sex but she wants you to force yourself on her. Of course you shouldn't do it. But if you don't do it she may break up with you for being boring.

Another example of her not saying what she wants if i asked her if I could come in here mouth she would say no. But if I just did it she would like it.

The point is you just need to do what you want and not ask her, even though she may actually be very picky. Hopefully you will figure out what she really likes before it is too late.

Exactly @injp! That’s a very accurate description of this girl. Fortunately she’s very inexperienced and doesn’t have a lot of preconceived notions about what she likes and doesn’t like. At first I thought she was super kinky because she’d play along with anything, but turns out she’s just very curious and horny :ROFLMAO: Aside from being forced she doesn’t seem to have fetishes for specific objects or scenarios though.

I have a regular FWB exactly as you describe as well, always saying “no” when she means yes. Quite annoying really! Barely gives any positive response unless we’re in bed and I can check how aroused she is, can’t tell I’ve gone too far until she gets angry. Maybe I should just tie her up and fuck the shit out of her once and see what she says afterwards. Don’t really want to have to do that every time though.

Reactions: faboo2001 and MikeH
Definitely costumes! Although I’m more of a lingerie and restraints kinda guy :D

If that’s your thing I’d say go for it! Many women are up for surprisingly more than might be expected, just need encouragement.
Hey, you can't go wrong with lingerie and restraints either!.....Actually I'm sure it can go wrong, but you know what I mean.

I've had the unfortunate luck of being with girls who rather "vanilla" when it comes to sex, which is probably why I find those costumes so appealing (or any cosplaying really).

The scary thing about this kind of girl is that she will sometimes say that they don't want to have sex. Maybe they are not interested in you any more or they are mad at you that day.

This may actually she wants sex but she wants you to force yourself on her. Of course you shouldn't do it. But if you don't do it she may break up with you for being boring.
Yeesh, such a predicament never crossed my mind! I mean I've heard many instances where the girl likes for the guy to be REALLY dominate, but how does the guy know when it's ok go through with it. I'm sure there's gotta be some code word, phrase, or actions that takes place to get the ball rolling.

I'm sure there's gotta be some code word, phrase, or actions that takes place to get the ball rolling.

It's more that you need a safe word for when she really means stop. Platypus is the one I used to use with an old GF. Easy to say, easy to remember, totally unrelated to anything you might say during sex.

It's more that you need a safe word for when she really means stop. Platypus is the one I used to use with an old GF. Easy to say, easy to remember, totally unrelated to anything you might say during sex.

Safe words are good in theory, but at least with girls who want to be forced and always say no when meaning yes they’re just going to use the safe word as constantly as “no” just to fuck with you. Assume it works better with girls who are more into trying new things, not just being pushed.

With girls who want to be forced you’ve just gotta push them until they get mad or aren’t getting wet. Can be pretty damn hard to tell if they’re genuinely mad or just playing though. Honestly probably not worth the hassle unless you’ve got nothing better to do :LOL::ROFLMAO:

With girls who want to be forced you’ve just gotta push them until they get mad or aren’t getting wet.

Yep, definitely doesn't sound like anything I would be able or willing to do.

Sorry I can't help as we were explicitly told " no tedious lectures about consent and the One True BDSM Lifestyle(tm)"

I don't have a problem with consent and I don't think the OP found my comment to be tedious. (But now I know what you're talking about.)

I don't have a problem with consent and I don't think the OP found my comment to be tedious. (But now I know what you're talking about.)
I said I can't help because of the OP's rule about no tedious lectures.

Safe words are just that, safe words. If a girl is using her safe word to play at no, drop her, and run far away. You are setting yourself up for rape charges.

As for your new sub, ask her about her basic likes, not specifics. This will give you an idea of where to force her. Does she like being embarrassed? Then maybe take her to M's wearing lingerie under a coat while wearing those handcuffs, or maybe just wrist restraint cuffs that you can lock together whenever you want and still free her to go up stairs or try things on. Then you can open or close her coat as you see fit.

If she simply likes restraints, use basic items to create mental restraints. Take her on a train and tell her where exactly to put her hands, place your hands over her's for a bit and then remove then and force her to keep her's there no matter what.

Get a pair of wrap sunglasses and black them out, they can work as a blindfold in full public causing her to rely fully on you.

For the bedroom, design scenes. Set up encounters with attention to detail of how you want to run it. You can even think of these things while sitting at work, or as was mentioned in another thread, during that very quiet time sitting in a public toilet while some TAG member stands quietly outside your door listening for you to make noise.

Reactions: MikeH