Telephone reservation https://missspa.jp/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes, 15,000¥

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese and English

Details of the Encounter:
I finished work early so I decided to make a reservation with Minney at Miss Spa, formally known as Megumi from AF. I made a 90-minute oil and lymphatic course. Minney was waiting at the door when I arrived. I paid her, then took off my clothes and showered. I was disappointed that she didn't come in with me, but, oh well. Once I finished and entered the room she brought me some tea. While I was drinking, I stared at her huge tits and got insanely turned on. She looked at my dude and smiled as he was already getting bigger. She didn't waste any time. She asked me if I wanted a happy starter, so I eagerly agreed. Let's just say that she let me roam freely on her huge tits and then some! She Rubbed some oil on me then jerked me until I popped. Her HJ skills are great!
After that, we lay there talking about her experiences working at AF/AR/AS. She confirmed that Meiry from AF injured her knee from working too much and LaLah is on vacation in Thailand for two months.
Next, she told me this crazy story about a guy who called the shop in the morning while masturbating to Minney’s photo on the website. She said the guy called asking for her. When the other staff gave her the phone he was screaming “IKU IKU IKU” then hung up after he popped over the phone. Both of us were laughing hysterically!
A little while later she started stroking me again. This time it took a little longer but I eventually popped.
Finally, she started giving me a massage. It was fantastic! She has very strong hands, so she was able to get the kinks out. After that, she asked me if I wanted one more shot. Of course, I accepted. The last one took over five minutes, but I eventually popped. After that, I showered, got dressed, and said goodbye.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Minney did not disappoint! She knocked three out of me in 90 minutes and gave a good massage. I highly recommend her!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report from Sugamo (that isn't JanJan ;) )

Approved: 12/2/2021
I can't believe I went there for two years and never knew about this place.

All of the cum, sweat, and fears I put into Jan Jan would just so easily be outdone by an HJ...

It looks like Minney isn’t on the roster anymore, any idea where she might have gone to?