Guest viewing is limited

Sugar Baby to Mistress

steve969696

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Been a while. I continue to to absolutely love the SB scene worldwide but have moved to SB nirvana locally.

I suppose I looked for a real keeper in my home town for about two years. Had some nice girls where we were a thing for two weeks to 9 months. Always PPM.

But Oct 1 I took the plunge to move to full mistress status with my girl Shayla and I am in heaven. We’d been loosely doing PPM since January and growing closer and closer. I’ve def fallen a bit and her too. It’s truly wonderful having a 24 year old girl who loves sex adore u.

And in Oct we moved her into an apt I pay for. No more PPM. I just pay the rent and visit whenever I want (usually a couple to three times a week with sex at least weekly). I guess I’d always thought these were stories and everything is really PPM. And I guess most is and it works well. But I’m here to tell u the “kept woman” model works too and is wonderful with the right girl.

Ps this is in US.

When traveling, I still work the SA girls abroad. Mega fail in Spain. Two big wins in London. And I’ve gotten to repeat with 5 girls I met from 2019 to 2021. Once u snag an SA girl u are good to hook up most any time u are in town.

Reactions: IchigoDave
Hey guys. Been a while. I continue to to absolutely love the SB scene worldwide but have moved to SB nirvana locally.

I suppose I looked for a real keeper in my home town for about two years. Had some nice girls where we were a thing for two weeks to 9 months. Always PPM.

But Oct 1 I took the plunge to move to full mistress status with my girl Shayla and I am in heaven. We’d been loosely doing PPM since January and growing closer and closer. I’ve def fallen a bit and her too. It’s truly wonderful having a 24 year old girl who loves sex adore u.

And in Oct we moved her into an apt I pay for. No more PPM. I just pay the rent and visit whenever I want (usually a couple to three times a week with sex at least weekly). I guess I’d always thought these were stories and everything is really PPM. And I guess most is and it works well. But I’m here to tell u the “kept woman” model works too and is wonderful with the right girl.

Ps this is in US.

When traveling, I still work the SA girls abroad. Mega fail in Spain. Two big wins in London. And I’ve gotten to repeat with 5 girls I met from 2019 to 2021. Once u snag an SA girl u are good to hook up most any time u are in town.
Congrats!
Nearly reached that point here too.

Reactions: IchigoDave
I've been down that road before. Glad to hear things are working out.

Update March. Still together. Still amazing. She keeps it fresh. Initiated BJ and sex today during a work conference call. Was amazing and so naughty. Totally love this girl.

And Seeking recently delivered amazing dates and sex in Rio and Mexico City with hot and fun 23 year olds (both). I continue to be amazed what is possible on Seeking if u sort the wheat from the chaff.

Reactions: Kevt
Update March. Still together. Still amazing. She keeps it fresh. Initiated BJ and sex today during a work conference call. Was amazing and so naughty. Totally love this girl.

And Seeking recently delivered amazing dates and sex in Rio and Mexico City with hot and fun 23 year olds (both). I continue to be amazed what is possible on Seeking if u sort the wheat from the chaff.
Isn't it amazing what having money in life can do you ya......