Guest viewing is limited

Sugar Daddy Review

You used to be an adventurer, but then you took an arrow to the knee šŸ™

• Haha
Reactions: Acid Burn
Gentlemen, I Miu again tonight and here goes the story:

We meet at her home station as she wants to eat at her favorite restaurant. So I go there we get seated at the table. I drop my phone and I lean down o pick it up and to my surprise, sheā€™s not wearing any panties. Sheā€™s had a wax job! I get an instant prostate attack! Like an instant boner for an old man like me is hard to come by. So the whole time we are eating I canā€™t get this erection to go away. In her usual fashion, she starts dropping dimes like: Iā€™m sorry I fucked up the pronunciation of thought! Fuck, Iā€™m sorry!

Next thing I know she says, ā€œFuck, I forgot my pantiesā€! Then she says, ā€œcan people see, my pussā€?

Now, Iā€™m like trying to contain a rogue boner and sheā€™s asking me about whether or not people can see her puss. In my estimation, it clearly would have been easy to see if someone were to look, but luckily she had this scarf, a black scarf.

Dinner was good! A had 4 beers and had some good sushi.

As we are waking back to her apartment, she takes a tumble, falls down, trips me, I fall down and hurt my knee. She says, ā€œIā€™m sorry! I fucked you and me upā€!

At her apartment, now his place is the most organized place Iā€™ve ever been into. Everything looks new! Not a scratch or blemish anywhere. The place has the distinct smell of clean! So I put something on her table, within seconds she had moved it. I moved her clock, she came over and moved it back! She actually will clean my shoes! I could go into more detail but I think you get the picture.

We get into the apartment, my knee is killing me. She does whatever while I sit on the couch. Itā€™s like 7pm. There is a knock at the door and in comes a tall, muscular Japanese lady friend of hers. This girl is big! Has a pretty face a huge rack! Apparently sheā€™s a nurse of some sort. She canā€™t speak any English! For like 29 minutes they talk in Japanese about something and then I donā€™t know, I decided to go home! But Miu says, ā€œdon't you want to get some fucking dessertā€?

This tall, muscular friend of hers and Miu put on a show! This lady is bisexual and has a partner! Did I tell you that there is a collection of dildos? In some boxes, there are some sex toys. Now she hasnā€™t brought them out and showed me. Iā€™m just a curious guy and why she was sleep, I looked in a container since I thought I saw a penis. Yeah, I saw one. Then Insee lube, dildos, cuffs, and a whip. None used on me.

To make a long story short, I got a 2 for 1 deal without doing much more than paying for a meal and some beer.

Hereā€™s the deal: she boasted to her friend that I had the hardest cock in Japan. Not the biggest, but the hardest! Her friend says something like, ā€œhis cock is like an electric blanket.ā€

Miu then says, ā€œFuck, I told youā€!

Now this nurse uses her phone to exchange LINE. So now I have both of their LINE contacts. This nurse friend of hers is a strong girl. As Iā€™m pumping away, it looks like sheā€™s in pain, and I ask her if sheā€™s okay. Then Miu cuts in and says, ā€œFuck, are you a man or a bitchā€! Then her friend says,ā€Donā€™t worry about meā€! Sheā€™s got this look of what I thought was pain but I was wrong! This lady squirts or pees. Now there is this liquid all over me and Miuā€™s bed. Not to worry because she has a plastic cover! Yep, plastic cover and towels! This lady friend squirts! I wasnā€™t allowed to do an oral sex! But her friend said something odd. ā€œLetā€™s eat himā€!

Then they both go take a shower and her friend leaves and I leave sometime after showing. I think I will have to start exercising if Iā€™m going to keep this up.

Now donā€™t worry, I laid on my back for most of the activities since I hurt my knee.

Iā€™m not going to say much more but I think itā€™s time to get rid of those other chicks and ride this one out!
Wow! You know what I found the most impressive: that sheā€™s a cleanliness freak ā€¦ sounds too good to be true šŸ˜‚

Dang, what in the world did I just stumble upon? I'm pretty new around here, but let me tell ya, OP, that story of yours was pure gold! Seriously, it felt like a blast from the past, taking me right back to my younger days. Can't even front, I'm feeling a bit jealous! I mean, who knows if I could even keep up with those young guns these days, right? But hey, hats off to you, my friend!

Reactions: Alice