Guest viewing is limited

Closed Sugar Dating Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home!
Reaction score
See

http://www.tokyoadultguide.com/thre...ed-or-just-plain-jerks.9783/page-4#post-44172

for some context.

Would it make sense for TAG to have a separate forum devoted to sugar dating, similar to its forums for "dating & relationships" and for "Nampa/PUA"? I think, am confident in fact, that sugar dating is quite different from conventional forms of commercial sex, from conventional dating and relationships, and most certainly from Nampa/PUA activities. It is also an increasingly popular way for adults to hook-up in Tokyo and elsewhere.

Anyway, just a thought.

-Ww

No experience with sugar dating ..... but it is a very interesting subject, even from a purely "academic" perspective. I would like to learn more. I may fall into the sugar bowl one day....you never know. I love sweet things.

I think this is a good idea, but it is important that we respect that websites like SeekingArrangement are generally not populated by "professionals". By this, I mean, I don't think posting reviews, copying large portions of text from profiles or reproducing photos should be allowed.

Essentially what I am trying to say is that the members of SeekingArrangement signed up with the knowledge that their information would require an account to be seen and only seen by the opposite sex, not in search engine results and in some cases, with photos only visible to those they allow. It is of the utmost importance that we respect this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is a good idea, but it is important that we respect that websites like SeekingArrangement are generally not populated by "professionals". By this, I mean, I don't think posting reviews, copying large portions of text from profiles or reproducing photos should be allowed.

Essentially what I am trying to say is that the members of SeekingArrangement signed up with the knowledge that their information would require an account to be seen and only seen by the opposite sex, not in search engine results and in some cases, with photos only visible to those they allow. It is of the utmost importance that we respect this.
Agree. In fact, non-professional sites should not be rated in the same way. SeekingArrangement is very borderline and the edge of being a dating website versus pro.

The woman may not be providing a professional quality service, but rather making an individual business deal. That's like rating a woman from a dating site. It has more to do with the 2 people involved, versus an expectation of high quality service for money.

Last edited:

I definitely agree. And indeed fairly extensive TAG threads on sugar dating and specific sugar dating services (basically SA and UC) in the past have observed exactly those restrictions. Nothing was said about specific SBs (I'm fairly sure), and I believe that it was even mentioned in some of those threads that doing so would be inappropriate.

Basically I am just suggesting that the sorts of threads about the sugar life that already appear on TAG be gathered into a forum for that specific topic.

-Ww

Reactions: just4fun
Status
Not open for further replies.