Suggestion for Korea

donnmann

TAG Member
Reaction score
I’m currently visiting Korea, and i am ethnically Korean who is fluent in the language as well. I’ve wanted to try something new and find a place in Korea like a massage place or an officetel, but I know that the prostitution laws are much stricter and I’ve seen news of some places getting busted by police every now and then, so I’m a bit scared to be frank. It’s been hard to find resources that are trustworthy and a lot of Korean websites do not talk about it because they are strictly illegal.
Does anyone have good resource finding a good place? And how do you deal with the anxiety that you might get caught?
I felt fine in Japan because it’s much more widely accepted

It is widely accepted (or at least tolerated) in Korea too, just not for you. It's even more closed off than Japan. There are a handful of places if you look though, some reviewed on this forum.

Reactions: Airnest
international sex guide, sammy boy, sex 141 has few mentions on korea.

if you have anxiety might as well avoid it as you might not be able to enjoy it fully.

Google "opgani" and you'll find a link to a listing/review board with a ton of stuff. If you're fluent in Korean you should be able to navigate. If you're in Korea you might have to use a VPN to access.

Also, I think a lot of those places don't take foreigners.

If you're just walking around, it's pretty hit and miss. I've been in places where every single massage parlor seemed to offer "extras", and also in towns where none seemed to.

The OP said he was an ethnic Korean who speaks Korean. So, he should be able to access a lot of options in Korea.

That url doesn't exist. Without the yahoo, a search leads to how to buy weed.

Your permission? I don't recall needing permission to modify posts. It's a filtered URL.

• Haha
Reactions: zerosupblues