Suggestions for AM

loversushi70

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I would live to have some recommendation from you regarding the service agency Asian Mystique.
Since i'm planning to pick one of the providers (not both for threesome), would love to have frank opinion based on your experience with any one of them,

1. Kyoko http://asianmystique.com/Kyoko3.html
2. Rina http://asianmystique.com/Rina3.html

While i could find one review of Kyoko, nothing of Rina was found.
Any review would be really helpful.

Looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Thanks Manami for your prompt reply.
I guess i missed those reviews. Thank you very much.

And maybe my post is confusing, but i'm just looking to pick one of them and not threesome.

Thanks again,
Cheers

Yes, I was just stating that I meet their girls only when I have threesome booking.
Since she probably does not take threesome booking, I don’t think I will have a chance to see her in person. Sorry for the confusion.

Have fun!

My personal experience with Rina was not as great as with most other AM girls.

I mean, her service and technique were not bad, but there must be something wrong with her body... usually a gril at her age (my guess was early 30s) would have better shapes, curves, firmness and skin condition.

It looks like she just went through some drastic malnutrition and weight loss...

Reactions: loversushi70

I mean, her service and technique were not bad, but there must be something wrong with her body... usually a gril at her age (my guess was early 30s) would have better shapes, curves, firmness and skin condition.

It looks like she just went through some drastic malnutrition and weight loss...

You have weird fetishes sir... a gril?!
(Sorry, could not resist ! )

Reactions: surak

Could you describe it in more detail?
For example....
you mean she is too thin?Skin is very poor?

Could you describe it in more detail?
For example....
you mean she is too thin?Skin is very poor?
She's not thin, but a bit saggy, especially the bottom and thigh (boobs are pretty nice and perky though).

Her skin condition is also a turn off.

She's not thin, but a bit saggy, especially the bottom and thigh (boobs are pretty nice and perky though).

Her skin condition is also a turn off.
Thank you.
And I want to know how to evaluate her face? Max point is 100, what is her score?

w
Thank you.
And I want to know how to evaluate her face? Max point is 100, what is her score?
For me personally, it was only 60-70. I'm not saying she's ugly though, just not my type.

I was a bit pissed off eralier that night...My regular choice at AM canceled at last minute, and Rina was the replacement. She's a total different type from my regular, so I was probably being too critical.

w

For me personally, it was only 60-70. I'm not saying she's ugly though, just not my type.

I was a bit pissed off eralier that night...My regular choice at AM canceled at last minute, and Rina was the replacement. She's a total different type from my regular, so I was probably being too critical.
Thank you for your reply.
I will go to Tokyo soon, and I think the price of AM is good. According to the description on the website of Rina, I think she may be a fashionable girl.....
In my opinion, most of other AM girl are wife type, middle 30’s, not my type....

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Check my review if you want. You can PM me specifically if you have questions.

I will say that Rina is a good time, but have the best time would be you being more active/dominant.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland