Suggestions

raj27

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello i am visiting Tokyo as tourist, i heard lot about soap land so i want to try it but after coming here i got to know soap lands not allowing foreigners , some soaplands are allowing who can speak Japanes with on short time i can't learn Japanese,can anyone please suggest where can i find which allows foreigners who doesn't know Japanese

Hello i am visiting Tokyo as tourist, i heard lot about soap land so i want to try it but after coming here i got to know soap lands not allowing foreigners , some soaplands are allowing who can speak Japanes with on short time i can't learn Japanese,can anyone please suggest where can i find which allows foreigners who doesn't know Japanese
The advanced search bar is your friend - https://tokyoadultguide.com/search/...ild_nodes]=1&c[nodes][0]=59&o=last_update&g=1

Reactions: Hughty
Thanks Alice for suggestions,can you confirm they are allowing at last for fucking?

Thanks Alice for suggestions,can you confirm they are allowing at last for fucking?
How about you read the reviews?

I get the feeling you are used to getting people to do work that is your responsibility for you. It’s not a good trait. Anyway:

These are soaplands so…confirmed. You can fuck.

Best of luck getting someone to book your appointment and put your cock inside the girl for you. 👍

Alice is also pretty solid and will satisfy you more than any soapland in Tokyo ;)
I’m not sure I would describe Alice as “solid”. She’s toned, but still plenty cuddly.

Seriously,i have no idea about her. How much she will charge any idea?

We do have a pretty good idea about that as she actually has an advertisement here in TAG.

Reactions: Sudsy and Alice
I am new too TAG bro ,i won't follow regularly ,if you know price tell me

• Angry
Reactions: Icyblu