Suggetion regarding hookup with mature and adult women

Purakun

TAG Member
Reaction score
I am guy in my early 30s and I’m more interested in women in their 40s and 50s a Milf kinda. I’ve tried various dating apps and websites such as jail,pc max ,happy mail and so on and found out these are just waste of time...recently I’m intrigued into sugardaddy.jp.. what I really want to ask is are there some other sites or so with high chances of hookup with mature women or is there a sites like sugarmommy specially dedicated for women to look up and hookup with a guy kinda opposite to those sites we are hung onto…your suggestion and tips regarding some others sites and stuff is appreciated

I’m also in my 30s and like older women. I’m fugly and matched with plenty of people through Bumble and other dating apps over the course of 2 years. I wrote in another thread, most of the people I matched and ended up in bed with, were sloppy seconds (people who had amazing experiences with other foreigners living in Tokyo who boosted the game for fugly people like me😂).

I’m surprised you aren’t able to get a match. Maybe it’s your approach?

I’m also in my 30s and like older women. I’m fugly and matched with plenty of people through Bumble and other dating apps over the course of 2 years. I wrote in another thread, most of the people I matched and ended up in bed with, were sloppy seconds (people who had amazing experiences with other foreigners living in Tokyo who boosted the game for fugly people like me😂).

I’m surprised you aren’t able to get a match. Maybe it’s your approach?
I’ve gone through so many apps and sites … but almost red flag…could you tell me the app one you had a more of a chance

I’ve used badoo and met up with 4-5 women. Takes some work, but the site is free to send messages.

I’ve used badoo and met up with 4-5 women. Takes some work, but the site is free to send messages.
Badoo is free to send messages? Since when?

Badoo is free to send messages? Since when?
I never paid for anything on that site and chatted with lots of women and met up with about 10.
I haven’t used the site much in the past year. Maybe you now have to match with someone before sending a message.

How is that in Japan?
In my previous experience in other countries it was just full of south east asians.