Guest viewing is limited

Suicide x2 in Saitama Love Hotel

TAG Manager

Executive Leadership
Reaction score
While it's sad, I'm honestly surprised we don't hear of more of these incidents.

Reactions: TAG Manager
46 .....and 16.....ewww....just what?! At 16 I was thinking about prom and trying to atleast get a b in geometry. She either needed a daddy figure or the money real bad.

So sad. I won't ever be able to even begin to understand what happen that day or what they felt or thought.

46 .....and 16.....ewww....just what?! At 16 I was thinking about prom and trying to atleast get a b in geometry. She either needed a daddy figure or the money real bad.
At 16 i didn't need either, but i did date an older man because I disliked boys my own age because they were treating me appallingly.
I don't regret my own actions but i still scratch my head trying to imagine how my ex boyfriend could justify dating a minor. He also did not give me money (except once for prepaid phone money so i could call him) and acted quite entitled in our "relationship".

Age difference is alright but you stay away from teens.

Reactions: MossBoss
I just puked a little bit when I've read the 16 year old girl part. Sad for the girl, no feeling at all for the pedophile.

Absolutely no indication that the man was a pedo. Did you read the article? It looks like two sad and lonely people met on a suicide site and agreed to commit suicide together. It happens frequently. They probably just used a love hotel because its private.

Absolutely no indication that the man was a pedo. Did you read the article? It looks like two sad and lonely people met on a suicide site and agreed to commit suicide together. It happens frequently. They probably just used a love hotel because its private.

Two sad and lonely people, and one of them is an adult man who perhaps perpetuated or simply didn't bother to stop the suicide of a 16 year old child. Regardless of whether there was intercourse between them or not.. Why walk into a love hotel with a young girl? Still sick to me. No healthy adult man would take a 16 year old girl to a love hotel and let her take her life. I'm not being insensitive to suicide but this incident involves way more than a single person's suicide.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spicybbw
Two sad and lonely people, and one of them is an adult man who perhaps perpetuated or simply didn't bother to stop the suicide of a 16 year old child. Regardless of whether there was intercourse between them or not.. Why walk into a love hotel with a young girl? Still sick to me. No healthy adult man would take a 16 year old girl to a love hotel and let her take her life. I'm not being insensitive to suicide but this incident involves way more than a single person's suicide.

Well, as you said yourself, "no healthy adult man". The guy was on a suicide site, so chances are he's already not mentally 100%. Since he also offed himself, it's unlikely that he was on the site prowling for vulnerable young girls to take advantage of.

The above being said, I agree that normal, mentally stable 46 year-olds should not be pursuing 16 year-olds.

Reactions: Muku1 and TinyNymph
the guy was fucking ready to kill himself..do you think he gave a shit that the person he was doing the suicide with was 16? hell no. The guy was mentally prepared to end his life...walking into thw building with a teen wasnt on his mind.

Stories like this really disturb me. I make a living off of understanding the root causes of things that have gone wrong, will go wrong, or could go wrong and making sure they don't go wrong again, won't go wrong, or can't go wrong. I'm very good at it. It's the one true talent I'd say I have.

Then I read something like this and I absolutely can't come up with a full proof way to stop it from happening again. Even if I have all the details of the story all I could do would be to come up with ways that might have stopped this one and it's all useless since I don't have the ability to time travel.

I hate that the only comment I could come up with was more about myself than these two people and their families but like I said, this just disturbs me.

Reactions: Simonka