Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes 10,000 yen +

Type/Location:
Relax-Massage

Language Notes:
Broken Japanese and English

Details of the Encounter:
Well, today being such a miserable day (plus getting stood up yesterday) I decided to take a look at the joints in my area. I googled the area I was interested in and found this. https://www.esthe-ranking.jp/suidobashi/suidobashi-station/all/. I don't trust the ranking but I wanted to be sure I found everything in the area.
I had been to a couple of places before that were just alright which means I won't go again unless I see a cutie walk into the place. I was looking for a place that had a secret bbbj option and the first few I checked didn't have that. This place is on the 8th floor with another place on the 5th. I went to 5 first and was turned down on my request. Body language and a big smile seems to work for me when trying to get my ideas across. The Chinese woman (all Chinese in this area) directed me up to the 8th floor so up I went. I was greeted my Riko as I got out of the elevator. Maybe she's on the site but the photoshop is unfuckinbelievable. 30 maybe, short, short hair, normal build with c-cups, very genkie, and a fun personality. She's very helpful/understanding and when I get to bbbj part she says ok but finger over her lips to keep a secret. She says she wants 10,000 more but I made sure to leave only a little extra in my money clip. I mumble and say I don't have but she sees a have a few more bills but she has no idea what I have.

Anyways, off to her little area, strip, shower time. Nothing special about it but it was super relaxing. Back to her spot and she starts a real strong massage which I ask her to be a little gentle cause .....I don't like it rough and she's giggling and having a fun time with me. It's a decent massage but then again, I don't have a ton of experience going to these places but i liked it. Lots of teasing.

We do the flip and I'm somewhat aroused and now she says money (rubs 2 fingers together) I said "5000 ok"? she says no....she wants 10. So I tell her all I have is 7000 and reach for my clip and show her. She says ok, takes the cash and leaves the room for 30 seconds and is right back and goes to town. She did a good job. (WTF am I writing a novel here?)

We talked a lot.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
When I left I met the boss Lady. Doable MILF also Genki. I like'm young and slimmer but for the price and what I got I'm fairly pleased.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, much appreciated!

Approved: 2/5/2020