90mins 9000yen

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
8/2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Long time lurker, felt it was necessary to give back with a review.
I discovered Venus last year after seeing reviews online. All were positive.
This wasn't my first time with Hina, all the girls there are wonderful (Yui will tug the soul out of you), I just wanted to leave a great review finally since I made an account.

Hina is quite pretty, and I found her boobs to be that perfect size and shape. Very cute feet too. She is pretty talkative if you speak Japanese, and kind. Her massage technique is pretty standard, but when she gets around to that one spot, she does really well. Got to enjoy that twice this session.

Also, after having gone to quite a few different stores, Venus is by far the cleanest and well run that I've been to so far.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Would recommend highly.
The shop above Venus in the same building, would NOT recommend.

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 9/19/2023

I'm glad to see another good report for Venus, I'm a big Yui fan, although she keeps punching me ;)
Yui says they are much less busy on weekdays so that's the best time to go if you can.

Reactions: TheWumpus and Alice
I'm glad to see another good report for Venus, I'm a big Yui fan
Yui says they are much less busy on weekdays so that's the best time to go if you can
I’m a big fan of this shop as well, and this is one that I feel really deserves our support. Please go!

Reactions: Alice
Thanks for the review! I think another review said that all the girls at Venus are Chinese, is that still true?

I can remember when FS was offered openly at every major intersection in suburban America. It’s a bit more rare these days but still available if you look around closely. Of course it costs you a bit more to have someone handle your pump in that way. Really can’t understand all the fuss about it here and the need to come all the way to Japan to get it.

I’m a big fan of this shop as well, and this is one that I feel really deserves our support. Please go!
Can a better happy ending happen? Not fs but.....something better

I can remember when FS was offered openly at every major intersection in suburban America. It’s a bit more rare these days but still available if you look around closely. Of course it costs you a bit more to have someone handle your pump in that way. Really can’t understand all the fuss about it here and the need to come all the way to Japan to get it.
I think the laws being stricter in the us having to do with that. Sure you can probably find if you look but you could very easily end up in jail.

Id spend a few grand instead of getting some jail time every day.

Can a better happy ending happen? Not fs but.....something better
Op mentioned feet, maybe something in that department?? Or do you mean bj?

@Btrowa What i want to know though is why the course fee doesnt match the list on the site. Was there a discount involved?

at every major intersection in suburban America. It’s a bit more rare these days but still available if you look around closely. Of course it costs you a bit more to have someone handle your pump in that way.
Lol good one. I had to read it twice, and I'm not even drunk. As subtle as the "b" in subtle!

Reactions: CharlieSimms
I think the laws being stricter in the us having to do with that. Sure you can probably find if you look but you could very easily end up in jail.

Id spend a few grand instead of getting some jail time every day.
I assure you it’s completely legal. 👍

Reactions: Sudsy and Cinnabums
Op mentioned feet, maybe something in that department?? Or do you mean bj?

@Btrowa What i want to know though is why the course fee doesnt match the list on the site. Was there a discount involved?

I have a point card 😅
Also, feet are not on the table at least with Hina. I asked her if she could finish me with her feet and she said no lol.
Those girls are pretty playful and receptive when you visit often, but they stick to their rules.

Reactions: resiman
Those girls are pretty playful and receptive when you visit often, but they stick to their rules.
Agreed. I’ve been a regular for years. I get a more GFE experience than I would most massage parlors due to the rapport I have built with one of the girls, but it has never gone beyond heavy petting and a HJ. Respect their boundaries and you’ll have fun.

Thanks for the report! I know language is Japanese only but what if you don’t speak Japanese at all?

IMG_0443.jpeg

Thanks for the report! I know language is Japanese only but what if you don’t speak Japanese at all?

I don't think it matters but phoning ahead to make a booking is a good idea. You could drop in but be prepared to be told to come back later. There's a lot of excellent restaurants in the area so wasting an hour isn't hard. My understanding is they are less busy during week days.

Reactions: Alice
Reactions: Alice and TheWumpus