Walk-in - http://sukhumvit.jp/index.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 mins a 14k (relax course)

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I was in Ikebukuro and decided to drop by. I’ve used this place a number of times now and I haven’t had any bad experience yet.

My masseuse that day was Lisa, had a positive attitude and was personable. She was wearing a mask the entire session so couldn’t see a face but I’d say she’s pretty. Picked the course and had a solo shower before the massage. The place was cleaner than I remembered.

The massage was great, pretty much fell asleep throughout the massage session. She’s pretty skilled.

The HE part was clinical and I had a hard time getting off. She was really patient with me though, and while we were joking about my predicament and about the time winding down, I was greeted with a very nice pair of buttocks staring at me. Suffice to say, that was what sent me over the edge. I know most of the masseuse working there have nice racks, seeing a nice ass was a welcome surprise.

After the session, I showered and having said our goodbyes, went back to the streets satisfied.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Easy to find, straight-forward transactions, great massage, not too expensive for this type of service, and Lisa is really personable.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 6/4/2022

I've been there. The infamous Thai Aroma Spa's Natali is there now as Cindy. The place is ok I guess but it's like on the 3rd floor, no elevator.

I went to see Queen Cindy herself and she does not disappoint! Her rocking body with her assets are well suited along with her massage. But fellow mongers, I have some bad news; Cindy stated that June will be her last month due to some well deserved rest for her, and I will update when I can.

Reactions: capitanminchia
Doesn't Cindy run this place? Thought I read that somewhere.

Reactions: Cinnabums
I went to see Queen Cindy herself and she does not disappoint! Her rocking body with her assets are well suited along with her massage. But fellow mongers, I have some bad news; Cindy stated that June will be her last month due to some well deserved rest for her, and I will update when I can.
Good for her. She should definitely take time off.