Type of Hotel:
Love Hotel

Cost of Room?

Check-In Service:
Walk-In Kiosk/Reception Counter

Number of Persons:
2P

Review Narrative:

It is in Dogenzaka. The hotel is close to two live house. That could be good or bad depending on your situation.

Service Types

3 hours. Short stay. Interestingly they have up to 8 hours stay. I was tempted to choose a 4 hours stay which cost only 1,000 more. Might do that next time given the room is quite nice

Pros 🟩
Cons 🟥
Beautiful, pristine, clean hotel.​
The interior is very Showa (good if the lady loves Showa vibes)​
Multiple charging cords in the room​
No Bluetooth speaker​
The TV is HUGE​
No smart TV/casting.​
Mat and lotion available in the bathroom​
Payment is in the room upon entering​
Has a coffee machine​
Food service doesn't exist​
Free cake, ice cream and soft drinks at the reception​
No Karaoke​

1711189331948.png

Nice and spacious room

1711345638737.png

A mat and lotion for mat play.

1711345679826.png

Nice bathtub

Final Rating:
★★★★ (4 Stars)

1711189331948.pngView attachment 24399

Last edited:
Ah yea I girl I like to repeat with likes meeting in Shibuya so we use this LH basically every time. It's pretty nice if not a bit costly. I thought the animatronic dude playing piano was a real person the first few times I went there lmao. The tub was absolutely huge I remember from the last time, that was nice. Select room from giant screen, pay in room very easy.

Reactions: Alice
You definitely got one of the nicer rooms there! Some are very small and still expensive.

Is this Showa? I don’t feel like the decor looks very old, haha. Hotel La France Paris in Shinjuku is a true Showa hotel to me. 😂

Anyway, I think this is one of the top rated hotels in Shibuya, but it’s still a bit small and expensive compared to some other towns.

Pay-in-room is a fire-hazard, hostage situation, and fucked up. Shout out to Old Swing Hotel in Shibuya for great rates, an actual key you get from an actual receptionist, and smack-in-the-middle Showa vibe, except as it may be imagined along Route 66 from Chicago to LA.

Reactions: Gina
Pay-in-room is a fire-hazard, hostage situation, and fucked up. Shout out to Old Swing Hotel in Shibuya for great rates, an actual key you get from an actual receptionist, and smack-in-the-middle Showa vibe, except as it may be imagined along Route 66 from Chicago to LA.
Hmm yea actually I never really thought about that but it does sort of seem like a fire hazard. Though I have always paid right as we enter and I assume the door unlocks at that point, if it ever even locks at all. At the end you give the ticket to reception which I guess is where they verify you paid.

I like Old Swing Hotel as well.
Not so expensive, a bath size is not so small among the Shibuya area. A record player is available every rooms. I like the vibes.
I remember another one renovated recently. Nice room size and clean. But I can't remember the name quickly. It is near ex-SB.

While rooms is nice the more important question should always be what did you do in the room and with who?
Singing Karaoke 🎤 and having some cake 🍰 with coffee ☕ of course. What else would you do!? 😔🤔

I like Old Swing Hotel as well.
Not so expensive, a bath size is not so small among the Shibuya area. A record player is available every rooms. I like the vibes.
I remember another one renovated recently. Nice room size and clean. But I can't remember the name quickly. It is near ex-SB.
Yeah, it really felt like the owner wasn't just trying to make money. They were having fun with sharing their love of jazz and thoughtful about giving the rooms personality and connection to history and beautiful things in the world.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice
I like hotel areas in Shibuya.

At least with some auto lock hotels, you can break the lock and go out, but an alarm will go off and it’s it’s not an emergency situation it will cost extra money. So it’s not actually dangerous.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Is this Showa? I don’t feel like the decor looks very old
The choice of dark brown wooden lacquered floor & furniture, the thick glass cube , the decoration above the bed, the bright white lighting are Showa , at least to me.
Best of all , the door handle.

1711346101155.png

Reactions: Gina and Alice
Love sulatta. Would go there all the time when I lived in Shibuya. The girls loved the cake, I loved the hot tubs.

• Wow
Reactions: Gina
Thanks for sharing! That tub looks big, which is good as I am somewhat tall. It's great that it has a mat too!

Back when I lived in Tokyo, I had my favorite Dogenzaka LHs memorized.

There was one place that had a huge tub - could fit at least 10 girls. The drawback was that it had a 2-hour time limit.

One of my SBs loved the huge tub, but disliked the time limit.

I wonder if that place is still there. It was a 90 second walk from my favorite Starbucks.

There was one place that had a huge tub - could fit at least 10 girls.
If that still exists, someone needs to really go all out on their birthday or something. I want to read about the 10 girl reverse gangbang on here.

If that still exists, someone needs to really go all out on their birthday or something. I want to read about the 10 girl reverse gangbang on here.
If I have time, I might find it by Dead Reckoning. I found another past favorite LH that way. I also found a past favorite through Google Maps!

Last edited: