Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Note: my Japanese level is around N4 to pre-N3

I have a shop list to go.
Babyboo(pink salon/ the clerk rejected me as gaijin) and cocomero(big boobs health/ I was there once 5 years ago, now the clerk rejected me as gaijin)

I walked around Kabukicho for few hours and I finally walked into the fuzoku information center then asked the staff "is there any health shop that allow gaijin?". He called a shop immediately and brought me to the shop. The shop staff (he looks like an owner) talked with me "If you can speak Japanese, it is ok and please be kind and gently to the girl". After that the shop staff bring me to the rental room in Kabukicho. I paid the room fee for 60 mins. (Playing with girl only 45 mins)

I was waiting for the girl in the room. The room was one purpose. There were a bed, towels and a bath room. I saw many couples (provider and customer) using here to get the job done.

When the girl reached, her face is similar to AV actress Takarada Monami with smaller breasts (she is 90% my type)

We were talking and go to bathed. The bathroom was small when we were in it. We kissed while we were bathing. My bro was ready. After that we went to the bed, she aroused me by kiss and touched. Then, she did BBBJ around 10 mins it was really great (If she did it harder I thought I can pop). She started did sumata it was my first time. It was like we were doing without condom. And popped. We showered and she ask how many times I can pop? I said about 2 times. She saw a clock and I had about 20 mins left. She started the second round. I asked her to do paizuri but she couldn't do it because her boobs is not big enough to do it (I just realized that only huge boobs can do paizuri). Finally, I did sumata again and popped. I was great again.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Mayu's BBBJ is really great and her sumata is really like we were doing without condom.

I can choose up to 9 girls at the shop. Normally, I can choose 1 or 2 girls. YMMV

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 7/10/2023

Too bad cocomero rejecing gaijin. It was on my list also.
great value 2 pops in 60 minutes.

Thanks for the review.