email and phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour

Type/Location:
Hotel

Language Notes:
English emails and japanese on phone and in person

Details of the Encounter:
So finally got around to setting something up with changelings. Sadly Chuling wasn't available so
after a few emails (in both japanese and english) tencho told me he had someone just as good as Chuling. Told him i wanted a cutie that was a bottom. I set a time and called when i arrived. The beauty Sumire opened the door to my pleasant surprise. Sumire is very fem, but definitely has a femboy/male body. Smooth and everything, but no boobs and no girl curves. What she lakes in the physical department, she makes up for in personality.. Her english was ok, but she def felt btter speaking japanese. After a quick shower, she jumped right on me. DFK, ball licking, nipple play, needless to say she went to work. she has a nice shaved sword and loved rubbing ours together. Great BBJ with awesome deep throat action and tons of spit. I didn't get to top due to time limit and needing to get back to hotel, but oral finish was incredible

Thru the whole session she was supper friendly and very interaccttive.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Sumire isn't like the thai girls in terms of body (still very manly in a way), but personality and engery make up for it.