Guest viewing is limited

Summer lagoon party and sex shirt night

cartierman

TAG Member
Reaction score
Anyone know about it ? Fun or not ?
I am visiting Tokyo tomorrow , plan to visit bliss out this friday or sat , any advise ?

Sexy shirt night is just that, expect more customers with no pants then an actual theme. Of course, underwear and bras are always optional .

As for the lagoon party (we have not been), we were shown the area where the staff fills up a portable pool in the main sitting area. There is also a heating mat placed beneath the pool. We did not hear anything good or bad for the last lagoon night a few months back. With less sitting areas, I would think it would be difficult to start conversations.

Bumped this over to Happening Bars section for better visibility.

Sexy shirt night is just that, expect more customers with no pants then an actual theme. Of course, underwear and bras are always optional .

As for the lagoon party (we have not been), we were shown the area where the staff fills up a portable pool in the main sitting area. There is also a heating mat placed beneath the pool. We did not hear anything good or bad for the last lagoon night a few months back. With less sitting areas, I would think it would be difficult to start conversations.

Thank

Decide Bliss out tonight

Anyone advise what time is good to visit ?

Honestly earlier is better especially if you are a foreigner. When it’s less crowded you can flow easier between other patrons and it makes it easier to find other English speakers

What's the name of the place?