Super intelligent hot Japanese women

Aboy969

TAG Member
Reaction score
Where are they, I realised I haven't really met them, bar one hot Eng Lit professor from Todai.

While I see some very attractive women in Japan, I just don't seem to run into any that are super smart and successful.

But in China, I know many. Girls that studied at Oxford and run investment banks, women that are incredibly hot and successful with their own companies.

What gives in Japan? They just don't exist?

What makes you think intelligent female bankers or business owners exist in China but not in Japan? Of course they exist here also. Owners of own businesses may be harder to find but you can always hang out where the relevant blue chip firms are and probably find many intelligent ladies around there.

What makes you think intelligent female bankers or business owners exist in China but not in Japan? Of course they exist here also. Owners of own businesses may be harder to find but you can always hang out where the relevant blue chip firms are and probably find many intelligent ladies around there.
perhaps not so visible in Japan? there definitely doesn't seem to be nearly the penetration of female entrepreneurs

Absolute numbers? Per capita? Visible how?
I would think women entrepreneurs are underrepresented in both countries for a lot of structural and historical reasons with intelligence having nothing to do with it. I think it’s anyone’s guess which is “more” underrepresented. Probably very subjective as to how you would choose to try and measure it.

Reactions: Cinnabums
While I see some very attractive women in Japan, I just don't seem to run into any that are super smart and successful.
Not run into any? Well, what kind of circles do you run in? And do you speak Japanese at a high enough level to be able to have an intelligent conversation with someone? Do they need English ability for you to determine their intelligence? Or is your measure of intelligence and success based solely on whether or not they are entrepreneurial or run the company?

There are smart women out there who don’t necessarily wanna climb the leadership ladder or run their own company. And Japan ain’t really a ‘yay for girl power’ country though.

Hot is subjective though as maybe you just prefer Chinese over Japanese. Hell, I could say the same statements as you about certain ethnicities only because I don’t find certain ethnicities particularly hot.

Don't want to imply anything but smart girls usually hang out with smart boys. :eek::D

Sadly I can attest to this. Smart women are the worst. They always want more and more.

What? I am a smart boy!

But in China, I know many. Girls that studied at Oxford and run investment banks, women that are incredibly hot and successful with their own companies.

Now i know who has been accepting all those linkedin invites from CEOs in China with very pretty profile pics.

also ‘run investment banks’ ??? There are a finite number of those, and pretty sure none or not many at all are run by females especially in china, and an even smaller number (0) are ‘hot’ in amy conventional way.

Reactions: AsiaHand and MikeH
Sadly I can attest to this. Smart women are the worst. They always want more and more.

What? I am a smart boy!

Now of course all our JLPT-ers are gonna want to jump in here to point out “smart” means something quite different in Japan! ;)

Good thing they don’t have a statista report on % of TAG (male) members hot and smart!
:eek: :ROFLMAO:

Now i know who has been accepting all those linkedin invites from CEOs in China with very pretty profile pics.

also ‘run investment banks’ ??? There are a finite number of those, and pretty sure none or not many at all are run by females especially in china, and an even smaller number (0) are ‘hot’ in amy conventional way.
Well I know one personally and she's absolutely hot. Oxford educated, impeccably well spoken, also fluent in Polish, mixes freely with heads of state and her investment bank has raised over $50B.

Others I know are in different industries, cosmetics etc but some really smart and attractive women

Well I know one personally and she's absolutely hot. Oxford educated, impeccably well spoken, also fluent in Polish, mixes freely with heads of state and her investment bank has raised over $50B.

Others I know are in different industries, cosmetics etc but some really smart and attractive women

Tamao-chan?

Be careful of what you wish for.....I've been with plenty of smart, "successful" , highly educated women who were workaholics, totally unable to relax. Be aware stress induced infertility is a real issue with modern 'successful' women. In my experience, the childless ones become really bitter in old age & are totally impossible to please. Just don't go there.... you'd be better off with a regular woman, of moderate IQ and ordinary accomplishments. Good luck OP, wishing you well in your search

Reactions: AsiaHand
They don't exist. It's nature's egalitarian method of survival evolution. If a woman is intelligent and ambitious enough to succeed on her own wit and skill, nature doesn't care if she falls out of the Ugly Tree and smacks every branch on the way down; if she's dumb and useless as dogshit, the lower her IQ, the hotter she gets. There's actually a documented correlation between breast size, BJ skills and IQ points. Trust me, I'm a scientist.

Reactions: DJPeeps
Wow. I feel like I am watching Mad Men Season 8! You will get along well in Mar-a-Lago indeed!! Of course you might want to keep these views silent around the better half... :ninja::ninja::ninja:

I would assume that’s the amount of funds raised for its clients. But not clear over how long.

They don't exist. It's nature's egalitarian method of survival evolution. If a woman is intelligent and ambitious enough to succeed on her own wit and skill, nature doesn't care if she falls out of the Ugly Tree and smacks every branch on the way down; if she's dumb and useless as dogshit, the lower her IQ, the hotter she gets. There's actually a documented correlation between breast size, BJ skills and IQ points. Trust me, I'm a scientist.

you could have been OSS117 if you were French and had better taste in booze

“there’s only one hitch… and a big one… you’re a woman. And a woman president… “

They are at the office till 1am.

Getting involved with a workaholic who comes home exhausted every night isn't much fun. They can pay their way, that much is true, but they are also unwilling or too busy to cook & do the things many men expect of a woman. Tired women don't make for great bedroom antics. Of course nobody wants a woman who is asinine. But, that said, I have learnt my lesson and totally avoid brilliant women who overachieve.

Reactions: AsiaHand
I have learnt my lesson and totally avoid brilliant women who overachieve.

congrats! Me too! But that wasn’t hard , I think they have a good instinct and avoid me even more

Reactions: MikeH