9000 yen 30 mins

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
Jan 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Have met loads of unpretei ladies over the years and really should start documenting more as i can never remember who i met.

Misa is attractive and has a nice, fit body.

Ive seen a few posts and questions from people on here recently freaking out because the got nama-sumata at a massage place or a blow job etc. well if that’s you, Misa is your girl. You will be safe with her.

She gives a great hand job, fully naked and you can touch anywhere apart from any of her orifices. There will be no up-sell, no secret options, nothing apart from an expert handjob from a pretty young lady who keeps herself in shape and has a nice smile.

So if thats your thing, i recommend her.

Session was normal, she greeted me like an old friend (apparently we met last year) i confirmed i wanted the all nude option, paid and lay down. She switched up her sitting or lying positions during the course of a 15 min or so hj so that i could enjoy touching various nice bits of her body. Her technique and timing were great.

Some of the other providers at unpretei are more entrepreneurial, not Misa. If you go in with ideas about the yens in your pocket or your charm and wit opening up new options, Misa will disappoint you. If you are satisfied with a lotion hj from a cute lady or if you are scared of riskier sexual acts, then she is a great pick.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She’s exactly as advertised and provided the service i paid for very well.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 2/9/2024

Thanks for the review.

Going here end of the month.

Only been once but for certain reasons I can’t post about it. Got a bit too close to the girl (turns out she lives about 10 minutes from me and we shared some personal details) so wouldn’t wanna her to ever see it.

Please post more on this place.

Reactions: Durg50