120mins 55,000JPY (no gaijin tax)

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Getting over a rough breakup and needing some distraction, decided to look around the forum and see if there were any slightly cheaper gems to take a look at and found this great review of Suzu from Blue Tokyo. Sadly, her schedule didn't match up with mine and I wanted to see someone on the same day. But Momoa was also mentioned in that thread, so I called the shop and sure enough she was available.

I walked over there a couple of hours later and just about made it on time. Blue Tokyo right at the far end of the district (if coming from Asakusa) - basically the other side from Hisyo which is where I most often go, so I misjudged the distance a bit. The shop was easy to find though and has a nice, clean atmosphere and friendly staff. I was served a delicious hot oolong tea in the waiting room and just as I finished I was taken to the stairs where Momoa was waiting for me.

Appearance
A little disappointed compared to her pictures and AV but not unattractive. She's on the taller side with nice large breasts, and neither slender nor chubby. Face probably a 6/10 - honestly I think the biggest issue was effort, and that's going to be a recurring theme. She had very little makeup and an expression like she'd just been dragged out of bed without a coffee. She has a thick bush which is nice if you're into that (which I am) although I didn't get to take advantage of it.

Service
After initial greetings and helping me undress, she led me over to the bath while she prepared the shower in near total silence. There was no kissing, no foreplay, I tried to make small talk but she would answer very briefly then go quiet again. Once she started showering me, things picked up a little as her hands are very gentle and she used both her tits and her pussy to rub my body. She kept her head turned when she did my front, however, very much not interested in kissing.

We moved to the bed where she let me feel her tits slightly, they were nice and firm but she held my hands at all times to control exactly where and how hard I squeezed them. Then she gave me a BBBJ which was OK, although she was very reluctant to put much more than the tip in her mouth. Cap on she got me to lay down for some GC, and this part was at least fairly enjoyable. She's nice and tight and we got into a good rhythm, even if her moans were quite pathetically fake. Switched to doggy but unfortunately I got tired out and wasn't able to pop, so we took a break.

The next 15 minutes we drank water and had very poor conversation that she wasn't interested in. She wouldn't let me touch her boobs without her guidance, she made no effort to get my little soldier going again, she wouldn't kiss me and she wouldn't let me go down on her. She did let me play with her clit with my fingers, which I did and gave her an earth shattering orgasm. Just kidding she "came" after about 30 seconds with moaning and leg shaking that wouldn't fool a virgin. At this point she tried another BBBJ but I was done at this point. I asked her to let me suck her tits as I jerk off which is my go-to when I am struggling to finish. She said yes so I lay down with her above me where she... didn't let me suck them. She held them too high up do I had to raise my head even to just give them a quick kiss, at which point she pulled away.

I ended up picturing my ex gf as I jerked off just to try and get some satisfaction, while the entire point of coming was to try and forget about her. In the end even that wasn't enough as I couldn't get excited with Momoa looking so bored, so I gave up with more than half an hour of my time left and we cleaned up.

To add insult to injury she wouldn't let me go early. At this point she became chatty and kept finding new things to talk about to keep me for my allotted 2 hours.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Stay away. Your right hand is a better GFE.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 1/28/2024

Judging by her Twitter profile and general vibe, I had a feeling the experience might have turned out like this. Thanks a lot for your post!

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Momoa @Luke JP , and to hear about your recent breakup.
My experience was vastly different, and seems like you didn’t click with her, or met her on a bad day. Shame…

I also wrote a review on Momoa and had basically the same experience you see in her AVs. She had plenty of makeup on then and tried her best. Boob touching was encouraged and gave deep BBBJ. Maybe you are a 30cm monster?
Sorry you didn’t get a good experience and had a bad time.
Glad you liked my review on Suzuna, and Blue Tokyo overall. Hope you can meet a good girl next time.

I would caution anyone reading either of our reviews to expect anywhere between what Luke writes here and what you see in her AV experience. In other words…. a risky booking!

Last edited: