Guest viewing is limited

Surprise normal price in Susukino? I guess I’m TOFTT and losing my pinsalo virginity: Texas-sized Suzu at Rental Girl

SealedTears

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Surprise normal price in Susukino? I guess I’m TOFTT and losing my pinsalo virginity: Texas-sized Suzu at Rental Girl

Service Name:
Rental Girl

Provider Name:
http://www.rentalgirl.net/member/suzu.html

Website/Contact Info:
http://www.rentalgirl.net/top.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes, 9800 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was scrolling twitter and there's this one guy I'm following and he's been going on about how much he loves pinsalos lately. I have a reservation at a soap in less than 24 hours, but I was like fuck it, let's see try this out. This is Susukino, so in all likelihood, if im not immediately denied, I'll get a massive gaijin tax and I can spend my money and sperm on somewhere else.

It's one of those weird stores (seemingly more common in Susukino) where they have several sister stores in the same building. I get to the floor Rental Girl is in and it's like a forked path where I can go to Gal's Kiss, Piyokko, and the aforementioned Rental Girl. I go there hoping to be able to get Moa and she was free the last time I checked, so I attempted to nominate her. The tencho immediately sussed out that I was Nikkei. For once, I was feeling naughty and did say yes. He said that Moa does not accept foreigners and that said that I would have to go free. Now this is the real pinsalo experience. This would also be my first non-nomination (everything so far has been me contacting beforehand or doing some investigation), so time to hit the slots. I said I want a 60 minute course and he points to the laminated sheet on the side for the price and wtf he wants me to pay the stated price? Time to TOFTT and gamble. I ask to go to the bathroom, finish, go to the waiting room, sit down to write down the course time and price, and he opens the curtain asking if I'm ready. Damn, she's really ready

I leave the waiting room and enter the famous dark room and she's tiny, but also big. Yes, she's a land whale with some acne.

すず(18) T154 B105(G) W76 H100

Obviously nowhere near 18 and that 76 waist is not an understatement. I'm probably like 185lbs (85kg) with all of this food I've been eating since I've entered Japan, not just Hokkaido, and she might be double my weight. She's just probably like 20kg before she starts using the famous Walmart scooters, so instead of calling her a land whale, let's call her Texas-sized. But I'm American and it's my first pinsalo experience. Texas-sized girl? Hey, thats like 30% of the girls here and having a heavy girl is part of the pinsalo experience, right? It's either fat or old and I think I'd rather have fat. What matters in the end is the technique.

We enter the room and from the reviews here of other pinsalos, I was expecting a chair to sit on, but I guess it's going to be a mat experience. At least the rooms being open at the top and the light being dim matches other experiences. The room was probably about the size of a private room at an Internet cafe (I only have Kaikatsu Club to compare). No lingering smell of cum and cigarettes though. Bummer. Only smell of cigarettes in the waiting room. She asks me to strip fully down and begins the cleaning. I was expecting alcohol wipes, but she brings out a small tub of warm water and washes me with soap. She asks me to lay down and we get down to business

She starts with a couple of some nipple licking and her body is unsurprisingly warm. Because I am not vehemently unattracted of her and am taking all of this in as "part of the experience", I am able to soon get hard. She notices this once she starts moving her hand from my nipple to my dick and starts BBBJ. Surprisingly not bad technique. Good suction and tongue and lots of saliva. Also some decent variation of techniques. Some teeth, but it's the light touches that add to the pleasure imo.

As mentioned earlier, I do have a reservation tomorrow and I want to still be able to cum from that, so I told her to slow down because I still want to keep some sensation and not be rubbed raw. Then she started getting too slow, so I asked if I could move her head. She said okay and I started moving it, telling her this is the speed I want her to continue at. We continue until I cum in her mouth

We clean up and I asked how we're doing for time for two reason:

1. To know how long I should use for a pinsalo for future use

2. Her breath stank from either all of the cum she's been sucking out or just in general and I didn't want to keep smelling it accidentally

She said that they'll call before 5 minutes are up, so I guess I'll just talk to her until time is called. She spends a good amount of the time using my arm as a pillow or hugging me. Learned a good bit about her like how this is her first fuzoku, I'm her first foreigner and 7th customer of the day (it was around 5pm when I entered), and she basically learned her technique from her boyfriend and on the job. Told her that because I was a gaijin, I could not make a nomination so me getting her again will be down to (bad?) luck. Talked about food of course and about ourselves, all while she was periodically playing with my nipples and deflated dick. I don't know what I did, but she was all over me. I asked her if I stank since I was going around town since this morning and she said no and in fact, I smelt good. She then started to dig her face in my hairy ass armpit and took a big ass whiff. Girl's a freak. If I found her physically attractive, I'd find this cute rather than semi-repulsive

The room finally gets a call for a 5 minute warning. During the cleanup, I noticed cards on the table. I asked for one. If I choose to go there again while I'm in Hokkaido, even if I can't nominate her, I can at least use it if the tencho of the day rejects me or tries to make me pay a gaijin tax

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Well, that's surprisingly another actually gaijin friendly spot I found. Despite her weight, her technique was good that I was able to cum, but her breath stank so us conversing at the end was not completely fun. Overall negative experience, but considering I was able to get in without gaijin tax, I have to consider this as a recommended for the store, not the girl

Also heard some girl nearby moaning while I was talking to Suzu and some kind of slapping, so make that however you want and test your luck. There’s multiple clear signs about there being a like 300k yen fine if you try to coerce sex

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/5/2024

Great review!
It's either fat or old and I think I'd rather have fat. What matters in the end is the technique.
Interested Jurassic Park GIF by Vidiots

• If you want to learn karate to become a grandmaster, which man do you study with below?
1712331033344.png
1712331670804.png

• Who would you trust to know how to survive stock market politics?
1712331357646.png
1712331416082.png

The man of culture within you is begging to come out.
He's whispering into your ear the adage that all of us who gained the grit of demigods repeat:

Old IS technique.

Once you find your love of mummies (no not mommies or mums, actually mummies) a whole new world of pleasure shall appear before you.

In the end, we’re going to close our eyes and think about our favorite provider (from a looks perspective) anyway, so maybe you are right about age being better. I clearly didn’t have the right mindset going in and the tencho not letting me choose didn’t help

Reactions: requiemmorrow