http://www.asian-feeling.net/sp/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min 13000¥ Oil

Type/Location:
Kabukicho

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I went down thinking I would give Clair a try because I saw a good review and figured I could offer her a small tip to go topless.
She was busy so I told the guy at the front that I had no preference.
When Nonoka came in I was a little disappointed because I read a few reviews saying she is strict with the rules of no touching which went against my plans of groping her.
Massage was good 7/10 she asked how hard I wanted it and put pressure until I said good. Started off with a dry massage then added oil after about 10 min.
She is very nice and happy. I felt that she actually kind of liked me. I figured I would ask if I could touch, to which she said ok but only over the shirt. I just gently rubbed her legs, arms, neck and ears and could tell she liked it so I went for the boobs. The shirts are really padded but I was somewhat persistent and was able to get a little boob action also.
I think I will go back and see if the second time is better.

I am going to see if I can get a “pre pop” then massage and another pop. Also I would like to do Sumata for the second. I will update with results of my requests.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited:
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Nonoka

Date of Encounter:
3/28

Contact Method:
http://www.asian-feeling.net/sp/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min 13000¥ Oil

Type/Location:
Kabukicho

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I went down thinking I would give Clair a try because I saw a good review and figured I could offer her a small tip to go topless.
She was busy so I told the guy at the front that I had no preference.
When Nonoka came in I was a little disappointed because I read a few reviews saying she is strict with the rules of no touching which went against my plans of groping her.
Massage was good 7/10 she asked how hard I wanted it and put pressure until I said good. Started off with a dry massage then added oil after about 10 min.
She is very nice and happy. I felt that she actually kind of liked me. I figured I would ask if I could touch, to which she said ok but only over the shirt. I just gently rubbed her legs, arms, neck and ears and could tell she liked it so I went for the boobs. The shirts are really padded but I was somewhat persistent and was able to get a little boob action also.
I think I will go back and see if the second time is better.

I am going to see if I can get a “pre pop” then massage and another pop. Also I would like to do Sumata for the second. I will update with results of my requests.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It’s a good place, and happy for you that you enjoyed it. But please don’t ruin it by asking too much from the ladies, if they don’t want to provide you what is not included in the service you pay. You sound a bit like the persistent/demanding guy and they may not like it.

It’s a good place, and happy for you that you enjoyed it. But please don’t ruin it by asking too much from the ladies, if they don’t want to provide you what is not included in the service you pay. You sound a bit like the persistent/demanding guy and they may not like it.
Advice taken. But please don’t read too far into this. This is a summery and a LOT of info was withheld as to not incriminat others or make people think they would have the same experience. Fact is I am a fairly “shy” person but have never had problems with girls when I was single. I truly do believe I was one of the lucky ones with this lovely lady. She seemed very happy that I was her customer that night, maybe she’s just a great actress.
I am not hurt by rejection and have nothing but respect for others. I just offer simple suggestions, all that can be said is no correct? Then we move on and still have a great night.
I see what you are saying and if that’s the interpretation of my post I apologize for not giving better details. Believe me I would like to.

Advice taken. But please don’t read too far into this. This is a summery and a LOT of info was withheld as to not incriminat others or make people think they would have the same experience. Fact is I am a fairly “shy” person but have never had problems with girls when I was single. I truly do believe I was one of the lucky ones with this lovely lady. She seemed very happy that I was her customer that night, maybe she’s just a great actress.
I am not hurt by rejection and have nothing but respect for others. I just offer simple suggestions, all that can be said is no correct? Then we move on and still have a great night.
I see what you are saying and if that’s the interpretation of my post I apologize for not giving better details. Believe me I would like to.
Understood, and yes maybe I’ve read too far into it .

I went back to use my discount before I leave Tokyo. This time I asked for Nonoka and asked for a beginning and ending pop, which she giggled and said maybe 3?
We talked a lot about her personal life and showed me pictures of where she hangs out sometimes. She’s a pretty cool chick. She asked me to massage her also, how could I say no? But I did say she would have to pay me. (I never did get paid lol)
I did ask about sumata, she almost seemed a little embarrassed and asked where I learned that.
While showering I got hard again so I joked and said she was right. She joked back with maybe sumata. Lol
I told her I’ll be back the next time I visit and she said she will definitely remmber me because of my tattoos.
But who knows if she will even be there.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
If anyone is thinking about visiting Nonoka and wouldn’t mind just passing along a way for her to contact me if she wanted to Please send me a PM.
Like I said I left a lot of info out of my review. There was a lot of hinting around on her side that she would meet up with me outside of work. So I figure if she has a way to contact me and wants to she can. If nothing comes of it no big deal.

If anyone is thinking about visiting Nonoka and wouldn’t mind just passing along a way for her to contact me if she wanted to Please send me a PM.
Like I said I left a lot of info out of my review. There was a lot of hinting around on her side that she would meet up with me outside of work. So I figure if she has a way to contact me and wants to she can. If nothing comes of it no big deal.
Did it not occur to you to just go down there and see her yourself? If you pay for my massage, I'd be happy to do it.

Did it not occur to you to just go down there and see her yourself? If you pay for my massage, I'd be happy to do it.
Damn why didn’t I think to go back?
I’m back in America. The only reason I brought it up is I may not be back for a year and chances are she’ll be gone. Like I said no big deal either way. Thanks though

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Damn why didn’t I think to go back?
I’m back in America. The only reason I brought it up is I may not be back for a year and chances are she’ll be gone. Like I said no big deal either way. Thanks though
So, you won't be back for a year---you expecting her to fly to the US to see you? Hang about waiting?

So, you won't be back for a year---you expecting her to fly to the US to see you? Hang about waiting?
FUCK DUDE!
Yes. That’s exactly what I expect. I figured once she heard I was willing to hang out with her she would drop everything and fly out here and we would get married and live happily ever after. A true “Pretty woman” romance story.
Haha
1 year is not shit, I hang out with multiple people every time I go back. It’s nice to set up options, she would be one. I am not a fan of paying for shit I usually get for free. Like I said, I wouldn’t be surprised if she is no longer working when I get back. That’s all this was about. It’s really a simple request but I understand it’s also a strange request to ask a bunch of people I don’t know.
Again thanks for all your help.