Guest viewing is limited

Survey says: Japanese cheating high infidelity rate in Kyoto and one of Tokyo's neighbors

Interesting that

“with its responses showing that 15.2 percent of women were cheating on their dating partner or spouse by sleeping with at least one other person. “

They categorize cheating on your ‘dating partner’ in with the same as ‘spouse’. Id argue there is a pretty huge difference between the two.

Reactions: macdaddymeister
Kyoto has a cultural cheating history. As the main geisha city, the important men there would spend more time with their elegant mistresses than with their wives.

Reactions: Manami TMK
Osaka 19% only?! Ah ah, give me a break

Kyoto has a cultural cheating history. As the main geisha city, the important men there would spend more time with their elegant mistresses than with their wives.

Like one of my family members? And I am originally from there. lol.

Hino Tomiko, one of the most powerful political figures in the 15th century Japan, was hailed from Kyoto...Kyoto women are traditionally strong.

Like one of my family members? And I am originally from there. lol.
You’re like a geisha, Manami.

Hino Tomiko, one of the most powerful political figures in the 15th century Japan, was hailed from Kyoto...Kyoto women are traditionally strong.
I believe Manami has that Kyoto strength as well.