Suzuka @ Hotepin - Another delivery Pink Salon

Service Name:
Hotepin

Provider Name:
Suzuka

Website/Contact Info:
https://hotepin.tokyo/girl/?id=suzuka

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes/10500 JPY (8000 play cost, 2000 membership fee, -2000 home page coupon, 2500 love hotel fee)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I seem to go through phases doing this whole mongering thing, and after exiting my AMP phase, I think my pinsaro phase is beginning, thanks to the ren pin spot that I reviewed a few weeks ago. Handjobs are out, blowjobs are in.

This store with a similar concept to the one in Kabukicho, and though I'm not sure, I feel like they may be related. Same group maybe? The flow was almost identical, down to the little map they give me to guide me to their preferred love hotel. However, this store doesn't have a cool membership card, so minus points for them. I hope they remember me so I don't have to pay that membership fee again. Seems like there is no problem for foreigners to use this service.

I got the tencho to pick for me the earliest available girl since I was in a bit of a rush, and was told to go to a love hotel nearby. Once I checked in, I called to let them know my room number, and did the showering and toothbrush bits. The guy also gave me a small cup with a small bottle of iodine gargle and another small bottle of... something. I didn't quite get what he said when he was explaining it to me, and at this point I was too scared to ask. I'm not putting an unknown substance in my mouth though, so I just ignored that. Soon after, Suzuka arrived.

Goddamn, I should not have gone for a free nomination. Suzuka is a big girl and not very attractive. This store has the instant blowjob option included, so soon after she entered the room, she was on her knees with my cock in her mouth. We did that for a few minutes before heading to the bed, where she stripped and then continued the blowjob. Her technique is alright, not the best I've had, but it actually worked out because I managed to last a solid 30 minutes before finally popping in her mouth. Girls with better technique would get me to pop way too fast, so I'm glad I got some good value out of this encounter. Suzuka never complained and was totally committed to the blowjob for the entire time, big props for that. Too many girls try to switch to a handjob after a few minutes.

She asked what I wanted to do after, and I think you can request her to keep sucking you off until the timer expires, but I wasn't attracted to her at all, so we just chatted a bit. She confirmed that she's 19 years old and doing this to earn some money to support her university life. Suzuka told me that she was very grateful that I booked her since I was her first customer of the day even though her shift started almost 5 hours ago. Damn tencho, but I suppose it's my fault I didn't nominate. She is actually quite chatty once you start opening up to her, very genki girl kind of vibes. The timer rang and we took a quick shower together before heading our separate ways.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The service was solid even though I didn't find the girl attractive. It looks like the roster is bigger than the shop in Kabukicho and they have more slimmer girls as options, so I'll likely try again but nominate next time.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 4/24/2023

Done many pink salons but never at a hotel!

Yeah, it's similar to the other blowjob specialty shops in Ikebukuro, but cheaper I guess? I didn't feel like the service was particularly better at the other shops though, and since I'm generally a one pop guy, this shop hits the sweet spot for me.

Recently went back and nominated Nana. Aside from a mole on her face, I had a great time with her. She was cute and gave a really light blowjob that took almost the entire 40 minutes to get me to pop. It was legit so light, that she didn't generate enough suction to pull my foreskin down. I had to pull it down for her like 30 minutes in 😂 She thanked me for the access and masterfully worked me to an explosion in her mouth. She then proceeded to show me all my cum pooling in her mouth before she swallowed everything! I will definitely nominate her again.

Now for the bad, there is a girl that I'm interested in seeing from their roster, but I've tried 3 times to reserve her the day before. Everytime, I call an hour before to confirm the appointment, and they tell me that she is on break that day. The roster is suspiciously large, and I'm wondering if they have some fake profiles that they use to lure in customers...

where exactly is it? I tried to look on Google Street but I think the photos of the directions on their website are too old

Their girl Satomi's pic grabbed my eye for some reason and I might have to give it a whirl and a review when I'm in Tokyo in a few weeks. I'll see how foreigner friendly they are as well

Reactions: adultman