Reserved online, followed up via email.

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minute course (個室60分), 17,000 yen

Type/Location:
Club Diamond is on the edge of Kabukicho, between Shino-Okubo and Shinjuku

Language Notes:
I used Japanese, don't know how difficult it would be with no Japanese ability

Details of the Encounter:
I spotted Suzuka on the Club Diamond website a few weeks ago and thought she looked hot so really wanted to see her. I was especially intrigued because Club Diamond has a ranking system for their cast, ranging from 1-3 diamonds, and the cost increases as the ranking goes up. When I saw that she was only rated at 1 diamond I figured that she was either new to the shop; or that she was not as attractive as she looks in her pictures; or that she is just a bit flaky. But I liked the look of her so much I really just wanted to meet her to find out for myself - and before her ranking goes up if it is only low because she just started. I figured the worst that could happen would be that I'd end up having to make out with a manly rotter.

But she only works weekends which are really difficult for me, so it took me a few weeks to find the time/excuse to see her. In the end I'm super glad I did and would love to see her again.

The booking was a minimum of fuss - just booked online, got a confirmation email, turned up at the appointed time and went straight in, paid the shop guy after he showed me to my room, and then almost immediately Suzuka turned up.

(One thing if you're new to the shop: it opens at midday, but often not right on the dot so if you don't want to hang around looking dodgy, maybe aim to get there at 12.05 or something.)

When Suzuka came in I was massively relieved. She is more beautiful in person than online. You can see her profile pics here:

http://www.diamond-nh.com/boy/detail.php?shop_id=3&boy_id=262

And you can see from her blog that her pictures are accurate:
http://fuzokudx.com/kanto/shop/diamond-nh/girl/250793/syame.html

I think the only one that really does justice to how hot she is in real life is the picture of her on the steps in pvc hotpants. She has that sort of idol look, and when she came in today she was wearing a tight miniskirt and black top so she looked like idols do when they are doing their sort of urban/goth look.

She is listed on the store as a crossdresser, so her physique is a little manly - she is a bit broad-shouldered and a little muscular as you can see from her second profile pic - but she looks so hot in sexy clothes, and she is so beautiful. Her lips in particular are astonishing.

Anyway, I think we were both a bit nervous at first, but when we got in the shower she pressed herself up close which felt great. After that we settled down on the bed and just kissed each other and played with each other till we both came. Her body is super soft, eminently strokable, and her cock is a little short but quite thick and beautifully shaped.

I would have loved to have hung out with her longer - especially because after we'd got down to it I felt like we had a nice chemistry - but after we both came (on about 30 mins) I had to rush off.

One thing I would say is that she is obviously a bit of a beginner, so she is not super proactive, but that is all clear on her profile, and to be honest I would have been happy just to pay 17k to kiss her and stare at her face for an hour, she is that beautiful - and a great kisser.

Also, she is a crossdresser not a transexual, so that might not appeal to everyone's tastes.

I would love to see her again but weekends are a bit difficult for me so not sure when that will be.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Any questions about Suzuka or Club Diamond, fire away!

Nice review of diamond been look at that shop for a while but have not taken the plunge there yet.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Suzuka, Club Diamond Shinjuku

Date of Encounter:
October 15, 2017

Contact Method:
Reserved online, followed up via email.

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minute course (個室60分), 17,000 yen

Type/Location:
Club Diamond is on the edge of Kabukicho, between Shino-Okubo and Shinjuku

Language Notes:
I used Japanese, don't know how difficult it would be with no Japanese ability

Details of the Encounter:
I spotted Suzuka on the Club Diamond website a few weeks ago and thought she looked hot so really wanted to see her. I was especially intrigued because Club Diamond has a ranking system for their cast, ranging from 1-3 diamonds, and the cost increases as the ranking goes up. When I saw that she was only rated at 1 diamond I figured that she was either new to the shop; or that she was not as attractive as she looks in her pictures; or that she is just a bit flaky. But I liked the look of her so much I really just wanted to meet her to find out for myself - and before her ranking goes up if it is only low because she just started. I figured the worst that could happen would be that I'd end up having to make out with a manly rotter.

But she only works weekends which are really difficult for me, so it took me a few weeks to find the time/excuse to see her. In the end I'm super glad I did and would love to see her again.

The booking was a minimum of fuss - just booked online, got a confirmation email, turned up at the appointed time and went straight in, paid the shop guy after he showed me to my room, and then almost immediately Suzuka turned up.

(One thing if you're new to the shop: it opens at midday, but often not right on the dot so if you don't want to hang around looking dodgy, maybe aim to get there at 12.05 or something.)

When Suzuka came in I was massively relieved. She is more beautiful in person than online. You can see her profile pics here:

http://www.diamond-nh.com/boy/detail.php?shop_id=3&boy_id=262

And you can see from her blog that her pictures are accurate:
http://fuzokudx.com/kanto/shop/diamond-nh/girl/250793/syame.html

I think the only one that really does justice to how hot she is in real life is the picture of her on the steps in pvc hotpants. She has that sort of idol look, and when she came in today she was wearing a tight miniskirt and black top so she looked like idols do when they are doing their sort of urban/goth look.

She is listed on the store as a crossdresser, so her physique is a little manly - she is a bit broad-shouldered and a little muscular as you can see from her second profile pic - but she looks so hot in sexy clothes, and she is so beautiful. Her lips in particular are astonishing.

Anyway, I think we were both a bit nervous at first, but when we got in the shower she pressed herself up close which felt great. After that we settled down on the bed and just kissed each other and played with each other till we both came. Her body is super soft, eminently strokable, and her cock is a little short but quite thick and beautifully shaped.

I would have loved to have hung out with her longer - especially because after we'd got down to it I felt like we had a nice chemistry - but after we both came (on about 30 mins) I had to rush off.

One thing I would say is that she is obviously a bit of a beginner, so she is not super proactive, but that is all clear on her profile, and to be honest I would have been happy just to pay 17k to kiss her and stare at her face for an hour, she is that beautiful - and a great kisser.

Also, she is a crossdresser not a transexual, so that might not appeal to everyone's tastes.

I would love to see her again but weekends are a bit difficult for me so not sure when that will be.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Any questions about Suzuka or Club Diamond, fire away!
Nice review!! Not trying to be an ass, but could you tell me the difference a crossdresser and transsexual erotically?

Nice review!! Not trying to be an ass, but could you tell me the difference a crossdresser and transsexual erotically?

Boobs?

Reactions: FanBoy74
Nice review of diamond been look at that shop for a while but have not taken the plunge there yet.

I like them - the shop guy is always polite, always very helpful, and they have some great talent. I would struggle to put them in order of preference but Suzuka was lovely; Mayumi was one of the most amazing encounters I have had; Nao is beautiful; and I really clicked with Miu. I would like to try Natari at some point. She always looks hot in her videos. I did have a pretty unsatisfying experience with someone but I can't remember who and can't pick her out from the current cast. I went in on a whim and there were very few choices available so I picked one at random without doing any research. Lesson learned.

A crossdresser is basically biologically male, so physique is likely to be more masculine. Transexuals are on hormones so their bodies become more feminine, and some of them are unable to come. It has been explained several times on here I think. But I've encountered transexuals who are more masculine than some of the crossdressers I have met, so there are no hard and fast rules.

A crossdresser is basically biologically male, so physique is likely to be more masculine. Transexuals are on hormones so their bodies become more feminine, and some of them are unable to come. It has been explained several times on here I think. But I've encountered transexuals who are more masculine than some of the crossdressers I have met, so there are no hard and fast rules.
Another way to look at it is that a crossdresser is a man that likes to dress up/act as a woman, while a transsexual is a man that identifies himself as a woman. That's a very generalized and probably oversimplified way of looking at it though.

In terms of sex? I suppose there's not much a of a difference between the 2 and either of them can be a top, bottom, or versatile.

Reactions: Tabanico
Honestly, I had look that up after reading this review. I don't know anything about the subject, but I was curious so I researched I. As far as I could tell the biggest difference between the two is that crossdressers don't necessarily actively try to look like a real woman as hard as a transsexual will. A transsexual might take external estrogen and pursue male-to-female sexual reassignment. A crossdresser might not consider doing that. Correct me if I am wrong.

Reactions: Fambo76
As far as I could tell the biggest difference between the two is that crossdressers don't necessarily actively try to look like a real woman as hard as a transsexual will. A transsexual might take external estrogen and pursue male-to-female sexual reassignment. A crossdresser might not consider doing that. Correct me if I am wrong.

More or less. My understanding is in Japanese context the newhalf title goes to those who are doing the hormone therapy stuff.

I'd be lying if I said I'd never considered trying this club. :whistle: They have some pretty great looking talent there. Mayumi in particular catches my eye, but I dunno man. This would take a lot of self-convincing. It's like, I have nothing against it but I'm not overwhelmed with desire to try it, if that makes any sense.

Reactions: Fambo76
More or less. My understanding is in Japanese context the newhalf title goes to those who are doing the hormone therapy stuff.

I'd be lying if I said I'd never considered trying this club. :whistle: They have some pretty great looking talent there. Mayumi in particular catches my eye, but I dunno man. This would take a lot of self-convincing. It's like, I have nothing against it but I'm not overwhelmed with desire to try it, if that makes any sense.

I find gender identity an interesting discussion topic, but personally, I am not at all attracted to newhalfs, crossdressers, transsexuals, etc. no matter how they look. Looks aren't everything to me, but I am strictly attracted to women. Maybe that makes me boring, but I am not a particularly interesting person anyways.

I find gender identity an interesting discussion topic, but personally, I am not at all attracted to newhalfs, crossdressers, transsexuals, etc. no matter how they look. Looks aren't everything to me, but I am strictly attracted to women. Maybe that makes me boring, but I am not a particularly interesting person anyways.
I exactly like you.. am into pussy it doesn’t matter how attractive the service provider is. But I respect people’s choice but was wondering how the transsexual, crossdresser works especially after paying that amount of money!

I exactly like you.. am into pussy it doesn’t matter how attractive the service provider is. But I respect people’s choice but was wondering how the transsexual, crossdresser works especially after paying that amount of money!
I also respect people's freedom to choose. Is that a high price for service rendered? I thought it was okay, no?

I also respect people's freedom to choose. Is that a high price for service rendered? I thought it was okay, no?
Well I guess people have different taste. If I pay ¥17,000, i expect to see pussy, not dick

I think we're losing the track here -- gonna close this down.

Bottom line: please book who'd you like to see and let others do the same for their own tastes. As long things are done legally (age) and safely (protection), everyone is free to enjoy what makes them feel good.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.