Suzuka newhalf, now on twitter

Tabanico

TAG Member
Reaction score
Not sure where else to put this, but a while back I posted this review:

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/suzuka-new-half-club-diamond-shinjuku.16917/

And there is good news for anybody who might be on the fence. Suzuka has joined Twitter and there are a fair few videos that do a much better job than her profile pics of showing how hot she is:

@Club_D_suzuka

Super keen to see her again now!

Thanks for that review, I just saw her a little while ago partly due to your recommendation (and those twitter videos!). I had a good time, though unfortunately for some reason the end of the session was a little awkward because she seemed reluctant to talk much. But she's definitely cute and a hard worker, a hidden gem in the Diamond line up.

oh dios mio! Is she really Japanese j/k? Haven't seen that level of openness on any other NH twitter account be. I lost it once i saw the video where shes licking her lips :happy::wideyed: very sexy and sensual looking.

Last edited:
Thanks for that review, I just saw her a little while ago partly due to your recommendation (and those twitter videos!). I had a good time, though unfortunately for some reason the end of the session was a little awkward because she seemed reluctant to talk much. But she's definitely cute and a hard worker, a hidden gem in the Diamond line up.

Hi. Do you know if Suzuka speaks any English at all? Thinking about booking today.

Thanks!