70 mins/ 20,000 yen + one time membership fee 3000

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese and English

Overall Rating:
5 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
Before I made an appointment I looked at her blog which is linked on from her page. She has pictures of her playing and pictures of her in the real world. I got exactly as pictured. She also has a blog with all of her outfits and toys. I requested some items and her to select one of three outfits.
It was a three step confirmation process. A week before, a day before and an hour before. I was met at the Shin Okuba station by a staffer and walked to the meeting point since I am a new customer. The staff member was male, and I was a little uncomfortable by this. A few minutes later she strolled up with a big suit case. There were multiple love hotels in the area and in a Nervous haste picked the nearest one. We engaged in a little small talk, went over my list of fetishes. She pulled out the outfits I requested. I asked her to choose one. I showered while she got dressed. She had numerous toys, and gadgets. I felt completely comfortable with the her during the session. I speak only a little Japanese but her English was conversational. If you like SM this is a great service. I have only used two providers here in Japan Sweet Devil and Japanese fetish femdom girls club. There is nothing wrong with Japanese fetish femdom club it was more light on the SM side. Sweet Devil provides a harder style SM session. Ms. Rammy is a skilled Mistress and very stunning.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you like SM then Ms. Rammy is a great provider, I wll visit her again.

I had engaged Ms. Rammy service twice and indeed I find her very professional and always try her best to fulfil your fantasy..

Did she have a butterfly tattoo?
To be honest I don't remember if she had a tattoo or not. I am going to try Tohka from Le siora before I repeat with Ms. Rammy but when I go back I will be on a look out for that tattoo.

Reactions: BMJ
This sounds interesting.
What is the protocol at the end with these providers?... HJ, BJ or a nasty case of blue-balls?
Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: Tryjin