Guest viewing is limited

Sweet Kiss (SL) Sweet Kiss- Kotori (Avoid/Warning)

https://www.sweet-k.com/top.php

a82320

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Sweet Kiss

Date of Encounter:
04/18/2018

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min - 27000

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
English, little to no Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
WORST 27000 I've even spent on ANYTHING.

This is my second soapland experience, and in same shop.
First experience was great and worth the money, got all the basic services I saw in the JAV, I am satisfied, and I only asked for 70 minutes first time, so I thought I may enjoy more for 90 minutes this time, I love the first time experience, and came to this same shop hoping to get better.

I was wrong, totally wrong. Went in yesterday, it was a cloudy, rainy day, I was expecting they should have less people and better service because of the weather. Did not read too much of review of the rosters, so I asked who offers good service, they recommended Kotori.

http://sweet-k.com/profile.php?id=kotori2

Did not wait too long, someone came in the waiting room, and took me to another shop right next to it, followed. (Found out it's Club World after the service )

I was expecting so much for this time, but I wish I didn't. I got into Club World, and just few minutes later, the girl came out, welcomed me into the room. She pretty, skinny, and young, I guess the photo did not lie too much. she tell me to undress, instead undress for me, she undressed herself later. then I take a glance at the room, there is no MAT. I am a huge fan of mat play, and I was wondering where did they hide in the room. No kissing, no hugging after undress, I sit in the U chair right after.

She used her hands only to wash my body, did not even wash me with her body, they she asked me to get in the tub, I was like okay, that's a -1 already. After get in the tub, she kinda just start talk to me, like literately just talking to me with broken English, which is fine, as long as she provide somewhat good services, but she DID NOT. just touching my body and that's it, I mean that's it. did not even get a BJ at the tub, another -1 here.
After few minutes in the tub, she tell me to get up and get in the bed. (I asked where is my mat play?) she then tell me Club World do not use mat, sweet kiss does. that's when i realize I'm probably got into the shop "spit in my food" situation.

She then do the licking and BBBJ for me, lasts a good 10+ minutes, right before I was about to pop, she stopped and asked me if I want some special/secret course, which course me like 5000 for honban one pop, or 20 thousand for unlimited pop, and before these courses, she not even allow me to play with her, like no touching and no licking, NO BLS, NO FUMA no nothing. I was like WTF? totally ruined my mood, I did not accept the up-selling service, she did the final BJ and I popped few minutes after.
Checked the clock, I still have like half of the time left, I am not willing to pay for more, and we basically just talk with my broken Japanese and her broken English, I've expressed a disappointment with her and wanted to leave early, she won't not let me.( Guess it's a shop rule). We kept talking with silence sometime because of communication problem, no touching or anything else.

the worst 90 minutes of my life and most wasteful 27000 I spent. I would definitely not recommend her.

PS: I may not be a handsome guy, but I am well-groomed 5'7'' Asian, cleaned myself before the service, dressed nicely, talked nicely to them. no idea where went wrong. Sorry for the broken English above, but hope you guys can read my disappointment behind the writing, and avoid her at all if possible.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
First time was one of my best times in my life, but second time is definitely the worst time in my life. Basically spent 27000 for an BJ, I feel dumb.

First experience was great and worth the money

she stopped and asked me if I want some special/secret course, which course me like 5000 for honban one pop, or 20 thousand for unlimited pop

Did you relay this to the staff afterwards?

Did you relay this to the staff afterwards?
Yeah, should do that.
Soapland wont allow upsell for what should have been a standard service, she should get fired. Its unbelievable they actually recommend her as good service.

Also, who is the girl you had a good time with?

If you want mat play, some cheaper shops dont have mat and some do but have girls who can't/won't do it so you can mention to the front staff that you want mat play beforehand, that would help.

Yeah, should do that.
Soapland wont allow upsell for what should have been a standard service, she should get fired. Its unbelievable they actually recommend her as good service.

Lots of less scrupulous girls try their luck at upsell when they think they've got a clueless foreigner, the staff are generally not aware of it, and if nobody complains, they never find out.

Plus, you didn't get what you paid for.

never had an upsell demand in health-delivery from japanese girls. foreign girls offer.
maybe in soaplands it is different. i do not like soaplands. i nearly always use health delivery.

Every upsell I've ever gotten, the personality of the girl has been utterly awful, the type that If I could get my initial money back and just leave the place without any service, I would have.