Sweet Kiss - Mone

Soapland Name:
Sweet Kiss

Soapland Provider Name:
Mone

Soapland Website:
https://sweet-k.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes, 33,000 (1k net shimei + 1k honshimei fee + 5K gaijiin tax)

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
January 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
One of my regular girls, Pino, recently started doing shifts at a Yoshiwara Soapland, and asked me to come see her there. She's only been there a few weeks.

At Sweet Kiss, she's known as Mone, as there was already another Pino on the group roster. As mentioned in the other review, Pino/Mone is one of my regulars. She is a petite and somewhat heavily tattooed cutie, with a very gothic vibe. Most of her tattoos are horror movie related, which is in stark contrast to her relentlessly cheerful personality. She's 152 cm tall, with nice curves and solid (North American) c-cups, and bright eyes and an infectious big smile, but her outstanding attribute is her personality. She is effortlessly and cheerfully sexual.

Back to Sweet Kiss - the location is good, loads of parking around, which made it easy to get there.

When I made the appointment I was told there'd be a honshimei fee since I'd met her before, albeit at another shop, and 5K gaijin tax. When I arrived, I was a bit surprised, as the building itself is an unkempt dump, even the waiting lounge is filthy and used as overflow storage. The staffer was painfully clear about the accounting, to the point of being annoying - insisted on explaining even after I told him I understood just fine. Apparently they've had a few people complain about the cost being inflated versus the basic charges.

Once the guy finally got through his explanation of the charges, I waited for a few brief minutes, and then was called to the staircase, and there was Pino Mone waiting for me on the landing in a cute little black dress. She giggled when she saw me, as I hadn't forewarned her that I was coming, and led me up to the room. The room was thankfully cleaner than the rest of the shop, though it was very small for a Yoshiwara soap. The bed itself is a single - and hard - cot, hardly suitable for the purpose.

As mentioned, she's a regular, but normally through a DH, so our routine is normally quite different.

This time, she disrobed me while the bath filled, then led me to the chair where she gave me an all over soaping and scrubbing, using all her various bits to clean all my various bits while talking about her experience so far - she hasn't learned mat play yet, and finds it intimidating. She then rinsed me down and apologised that she hadn't learned the whole sukebue-isu routine, and set me in the bath while I cleaned up, then did her level best at a periscope blowjob, and her level best is VERY good. Pop one ensued, and a quick washup, then off to the bed where we talked about the new tattoos she's planning to get next month. While we chatted she played with junior until she got a rise, then she went straight in for round 2, swiveling around to a 69 after she had me good and heated up, then she reached behind her, grabbed a jimmy, and capped me and hopped on. She rode me hard and energetic, bouncing frenetically until she started to shake, which I took as a sign that I should take over, so we moved into mish which was working wonders, then into doggie for the finish, her cute frame looking amazing as I pounded away from behind until I popped again just as the ten minute warning call came in.

A quick cleanup and off into the night, with promises that I'd see her again soon in Ikebukuro.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
While Pino/Mone is a regular and a favourite, Sweet Kiss does not apply any discounts to foreign customers, and there is a 5K gaijin tax, on top of which the place is filthy. Only went as a show of support for one of my regulars, won't be going back to that dive of a shop. I'll repeat with HER, just not at that shop.

On the bright side, confirmed with her that the gaijin tax at Sweet Kiss 100% goes to the girls, not the shop.

Thanks for your contribution to the community!

Approved: 1/12/2023

Only went as a show of support for one of my regulars, won't be going back to that dive of a shop. I'll repeat with HER, just not at that shop.

Thanks for the report! Was it because she needs some "manufactured" customers to visit her at her new shop? Otherwise I would imagine you can just keep visiting her or calling her as usual.

In any case, a filthy SL shop is a definite no no, even if a bit run down they should still be clean. I would definitely avoid such shop, heck, I would avoid dirty love hotels.

I have her on my list at City Heaven but Sweet Kiss sounds like a dump!
Best I go see her at the DeliHeru instead you figure?

Reactions: Sudsy
Thanks for the review!👍 I canceled my reservation there with Reika last week after you mentioned that they were inflating the price and might not be giving me the morning discount.

I have her on my list at City Heaven but Sweet Kiss sounds like a dump!
Best I go see her at the DeliHeru instead you figure?
The DH does not come with a guarantee of FS. Keep that in mind.

Reactions: Maxblack
Was it because she needs some "manufactured" customers to visit her at her new shop?
She didn’t specifically request, I was just being a supportive regular.

Anyone has Sweet Kiss's Twitter? I want to see if she will see foreigners lol...

The DH does not come with a guarantee of FS. Keep that in mind.
Of course. I would not assume nor expect, though it does seem she is possinly ok for AF, and given my golf pencil I’m sure it’s doable 😀

Anyway I’ll see if I can see her at Sweet Kiss simply due to scheduling; happy to support those who deserve it, and help out our man Sudsy keep his regular happy.

Last edited:
The DH review had me and the profile pictures from Sweet Kiss settled it, thanks!

The DH review had me and the profile pictures from Sweet Kiss settled it, thanks!

She looks cool, but a filthy soapland and gaijin tax ontop is a turnoff....DH really seems like the better option here 😊

So paid 29,000 yen for 80 minutes which was closer to 90. And even confirmed on the phone I am indeed A Heathen so no idea why I paid that little…
At first they led me next door (campus something?) but then after 10 minutes in that quite nice waiting room they came back and took me back to Sweet Kiss and yeah it’s run down ghetto building and the rooms are small and I thought I broke the bed but it was already broken.

Never question what you paid. Sometimes it is just too little and sometimes it is too much. All boils down to the experience.....if you are super happy afterwards everything else is kinda meaningless 🤣