walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins at 12.000 yens

Type/Location:
Near Kamata station

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
This place is literally next door to Cocoいいね which I have reviewed previously and as they seemed to be busy all the time I buzzed the next doorbell and was welcomed by a thin young Chinese lady who introduced herself as Mimi. If you look at their home pages don't get your hopes up when seeing her picture. The Mimi I met is not a bad looking girl at all but she is also not the same girl than in their pages.

They advertised 20% discount so I queried about that and was told it is still on. So my original 11.000 thousand for 90 mins became 9.000. Well, OK. After I committed she informed me that there would be 3.000 extra charge for the service.

Well, that sucks but at least it is better than if she informed me that in the middle of the massage, right? Wrong, so read on.

Pretty normal massage ensued, Mimi is a bit of a talker and her Japanese is good enough to keep the convo going on. In the middle of it all the doorbell rings and she goes to open it as she is the only one working.

It seems to be a regular local customer who is really trying to get in despite Mimi telling him we are still an hour from finishing. Mimi tells him to go to the Coco next door and the guy tells it is full. After around 10 minutes of haggling the guy finally gives up and Mimi returns.

At the end my muscles got a better than average (for a service ending shop) work-out and then she starts the finishing touches. And at this stage she goes in to negotiation mode again, telling me that she could slip off her clothes and do a full body slide with oil. And that all for just 5.000 yens more.

Instead of telling her no I ask her what would be the price to go all-in and she immediately informs me this is not that kind of a shop. But the body slide would be available for 3.000 yens now. I kindly refuse anyway and she doesn't seem too unhappy about it but instead takes my hand and puts it inside her bra and tells me to go to town.

That helps her to finish the business in no time at all and we are both at least partially happy. I get the compulsory tea after my single shower and I am on my way.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Pretty standard service but the negotiations during the massage is a huge turn off for me. Then again if you want a body slide from a pretty cute Chinese girl that is not a terrible price at all.

There seems to be a theme with your reports.... Kamata. Haha.
Thanks again for your support in sharing your experiences!

Approved: 9/6/2021

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
There seems to be a theme with your reports.... Kamata. Haha.

I decided it was time to go back to my old romping grounds to check what has changed. Nothing much it seems, sleaze is still easy to find.

Now when I am finally fully vaccinated I was thinking I should take a grand tour of Kawasaki soaps and find out which ones are taking a white boy in.

Jesus Mike busy much? How is it that you get more hand jobs than I do when I'm the one giving them to myself?

Jesus Mike busy much? How is it that you get more hand jobs than I do when I'm the one giving them to myself?

My religion prohibits the heinous sin of self-pollution so when I feel the urge I need to seek a service provider.

Also my back needs constant attention so combining those two activities just makes sense.

Normally I just use always the same places so no need for reviews. Now I felt it was time to look for new places and decided to finally write up some as public service announcements.

Does anyone know which men's esthe delivers fs? I see some conduct services in apartment places. Do any hobbyists have any information on which one's are good? I have been doing some research into some in Yokohama/Kannai. There seem to be many, but very few reviews.

Reactions: lolomo1
You should as well.
You are asking that a lot. The only way to find out is by lengthy, and expensive, on the ground research. And who fucks the other guy might not fuck you. I've been in places where one girl insists on paper panties, and the other will provide raw sex.
I am just looking for names of places that did provide FS that I could investigate instead of starting with some that provide nothing but massages. You don't need to be upset. These forums are for sharing information and experiences to other hobbyists to narrow or searches down.

These forums are for sharing information and experiences

To be fair, there is usually an expectation that one will do some sharing of their own before asking for others to do the legwork for them.

Good morning all
I have a question: since the covid start some shop they don't do Full Service?
I wondering
Have a nice day.Peace

Good morning all
I have a question: since the covid start some shop they don't do Full Service?
I wondering
Have a nice day.Peace
You wouldn't get full service here anyway. (With or without covid)

Reactions: MikeH
In Kamata now and searching for this location or other options. Can't find the website or on the map. Is it closed?

If so any other options in the area?

In Kamata now and searching for this location or other options. Can't find the website or on the map. Is it closed?

Both of the massage places with HE in that building have been long gone now. There is a good hard massage available at 6th floor, but "we only have massage" was the greeting I got at the first visit.

Pretty much all the good old places that take foreigners in Kamata are now closed, massage places as well as pink salons. Plenty of places left of course but I haven't yet bothered to go through them to find out which ones are recommended.

Reactions: Kawap and Maxblack
Pretty much all the good old places that take foreigners in Kamata are now closed, massage places as well as pink salons. Plenty of places left of course but I haven't yet bothered to go through them to find out which ones are recommended.
News of degraded services in Kamata are premature. There are plenty of new ones, for instance Alice. Review is in the queue.