Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Disclaimer:
I am new to p4p, my last time having sex on a regular basis is 8 years ago. So take it with a grain of salt! All conversations are done in Japanese, no english used. Im a white european.
Also first time review, I try to include as much info as possible, might be long. Sorry.
I went to see her 2 times with Natsume in between. I will review both times seperately in this review.

[Pre-Story]
„You gotta do it at least one time" I was told. My Japanese friends told me: You need to have sex with a Japanese Girl. My gaichin really loves those Japanese looks. Received my last paycheck earlier. OK. Lets go! Oh shit no, soaplands close at 12pm. So lets get up early tomorrow! Horny through the whole night, getting up was a pain in the butt since I am used to a different time. Anyway, a man has plans. Unsecure as fuck.

[The Day]
I decided to go to Y-Shirts because its nearby and I dont want to book somebody over the internet. Became a Boomer living in Japan lol. So got breakfast, showered 2 times, anxiety said hello, horniness went somewhere. Tried to hide my gaijinness with a mask and cap but when I arrived at the shop I was instantly greeted with „You speak Japanese?". „Hai, nihongo daijoubu desu". Filled with even more anxiety I arrived in the waiting room, I then was read my rights got to choose between 5 girls, with only one being available right now: Ren. Was also Tenchos recommendation. For the other ones I would have had to wait 40mins minimum. Still waited 30mins tho.

[The soapy defloration of doodoobrown]
I was called and Ren stood at the stairs. She is on the shops website banner, this picture matches her. She is a bit chubbier tho, but just to my liking. Cant lie about it, there is a belly. Not hanging around, but its too much for slender lovers I think. Her face is very cute and she has big eyes. Written 21 years, but I would guess 24-28. She took my hands, we went up, asked if Japanese is ok, we started talking. Went to toilet first, then we entered the small room and sat on the bed… where we talked again. We talked a lot. She eventually started to undress me. Was so excited to see real tits and ass again, took her bra off and a part of my horniness came back. Her tits are not the biggest, guess europe B-C, nipples big and puffy, and very nice skin. My inexperience in p4p and the last time so long ago made me a bit uneasy, I told her that, but she knew from the beginning I guess. She took me to the bath, got washed nicely, got to wash her a bit, then into the bathtub and brushing teeth. We were talking the whole time, she tried to loosen me up through talk, find out what I like, give options but my head just wasnt on earth. She came into the tub, BBBJ, that was very nice. She uses more tongue than taking it in deep, not too much saliva. I am not in a place to rate BJs, I enjoyed it very much and when she looked up with her cute smile that just made it more than sugoi. Besides having wishes before I had performance anxiety and wasnt really able to tell her what I want. Either way, I preferred bed first (and thought of mat afterwards). So we went to bed and I took a peek at the timer - only 40mins left! Talked waaay too much. I guess most of you already came once or twice in this time.

Went to bed, took the sushi. Instantly moaning on the first touch like crazy is funny and a turn off for me, either way I knew I wont be her pleasure bringer today and just enjoyed it. I made my ex come alot but that was so long ago, have to refresh my skills there. Anyway, very nice tuna without wakame hanging out. Then wanted CFS, so we swapped, some DFK, HJ, BBBJ, she put on the condom and put it in, CG. Tight. She went really fast really quick, which was too fast for me, but when I said that slow is okay she really slowed down and I could just enjoy it. Finished a few mins later, got a cold towel, she ordered drinks, we talked again. Then washing, bath tub, she tried HJ again, got hard, but I didnt react properly to her I guess. I think she was trying get me off again, usually I can come 3 times in 60mins, but for some reason I was more in for the talk than that. Time was up, so dressing up, received the hint to try mat the next time bc only in JP. Walked down, said goodbye and thank you. Was very flustered from this whole experience and had to process it. Thanks to my very interested friend back home who was up so late and let me talk through it.

When leaving, the tencho asked me if it was my first time soapland, I said yes and it was good. Please come again! - he said and I just replied with „hai, korekara" (from now on) he smiled and I left for Akiba.

[Final Thoughts First Time Ren]
Because I went for my first time, it all felt like a introduction lesson. I think I communicated this to her somehow, got a lot explained and also a lot of sweet talk from her. GFE definitely. She has a very cute face in my opinion and she knows how to look at you. Love that. Guess if youre not such a tard like me you can have more sex with her, and a pleseant first time! But she doesnt speak english, she said. Only words.

[Day before my third time]
After my second encounter at y shirts (another review) I was thinking about going again - I still didn't experience mat play yet, there was yen left, long story short - I grew balls, I know what I wanted, went out without alcohol but with a wish and confidence. I knew Ren did not have shift, was thinking about a second time with her, but also found some other interesting faces. When I arrived at Y-Shirts I was asked bout a reservation (nope), got „muzukashii". I left with a wakarimashita, arigatou gozaimasu and just strolled around.
A tout talked to me and I thought lets look. He brought me to a chinese looking entrance, no name, no prices, waiting room smoky, no one there. Tencho in street clothing (bitch what?) brought 2 cards, photoshopped till Okinawa, 20min 30.000. I left with a sumimasen.
Then walked to the next street, looked online too, but realized every 5th car is a police car and everything in between a taxi or soapland car. „There aint no way today" I thought and left the area. Disappointed but for the better. Used the time to shave me. Good Idea.

[Lucky Day 2]
I realized at night, if I would be able to meet Ren I would prefer her over a new girl. I needed to talk and like her character very. I saw theres a slot available, went a bit earlier and then there she was along with 7 other cards: osusume, soon ready. No big thinking there, LETS GO. Thank gods of Yoshiwara.
When I went out the room she remembered me and instead of a konnichi ha there came a „aaaa! ohayou!!". I knew I decided correctly in this moment.
Into the room (this time a bigger one, luckily), we talked, I undressed a bit before she gets undressed and we went to bath earlier this time. Gliding over her body gave me a boner that pushed in her belly area, she said „you are not nervous today are you". Said I wanted to do mat play, so after cleaning she didnt came into the tub but started to do the preparations. I watched from the tub like your pervy ojisan.

Preparation done. She explained, I lied down on the mat. „Lets see what this shits about" were my thoughts. „ikimasu yooo" and she poured the hot lotion onto my back, spread it, and I let go and was relaxed. Felt so good! She made sure its not too hot and then the thing started. I remember she first used her boobs over all of my back, and then I entered a dreamlike state.

There are no words.

Imagine this special scene in a hentai, when somebody is about to cum. This. I felt like being in a womb, her gliding and licking along every part of my body, with every part of her body. There was more than just one Ren. This wasn't earth.

I wasnt able to open my eyes one second during this time. She licked everywhere, she glided around in various ways, the mat wobbled, sensation over sensation, air steamy and hot… I dont know how but she glided inside my legs, against my gaichin, around my butt, all while licking my complete! back. So much sensation, so kimochii, I purred like a cat getting petted. This was heaven.
Please do mat play when you are in Japan!

I had the boner of my life, shivers went through my whole body and I just wanted to cum, cum again and again. Rimjob done too but I guess thats not so my thing. I was turned around, she smiled and asked again if I like it. I said „This is a dream" and she replied with „no, this is reality. And its just the half yet". Things happened again, this time with my dick facing up and with way more contact to her. Holy.
BBBJ with this lotion started, looked me in the eyes with her smile and I thought she is knocking on heavens door because she would drown. She stopped just before it happend, she then came up to me, licked my nipples and HJ. Another 2 times I was so about to recolor the ceiling but for some reason just my body shivered all over and I hold it in. „mou hairu?" I wasnt able to talk, moved my head in a yes pose, condom, CG. She moaned which sounded way more real and even said „yabai, senshu to chigau". Sweet talk is her thing. Luckily for me I guess. She went again in her quick way where I just dont know how to move my body to it - maybe I just shouldnt - I then got a grip on her ass (like literally) and was able to fuck her like I wanted. It was hammer time and it took around a minute of those nice fast full strokes while she moaned damn sexy. While kissing I said „iku" and it felt like I pumped everything inside my body into her. My legs wiggled and my body shivered, until she said down and kissed a now completly blasted head.

I was completely done. Without thinking I even said to her „ugokenai".

She got up, pulled the condom and said „tabburi!" and smiled. That was 2-3 times my usual load size. Still unable to move, she started massageing me. I felt 10 years younger when little chinchinsan was ready for round 2 without changing his size for 5-10 minutes during that time. She took her sweet time for everything, we talked, cleaned up and ended on the bed. My mind was lost still, she ordered drinks. There were 20mins left, could have gone for a short round 2 but somehow I decided to enjoy talking to her and ask about soaplands. Learned a lot, cuddled, hugged long and kissed for a goodbye and she even waived and smiled till I entered the waiting room and got my final look at her face over the door. What you can get when you pay!

This time no talk with tencho, just me leaving on unstable feet. My legs still hurt 12h after. Thank you, Ren. This is an unforgettable experience.

I will declare from here on that mat play has to become a part of my life. This shit is unreal. Maybe some think I am exaggerating, but Im not. Maybe its just my thing.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Ren makes (with Japanese) a nice GFE. I can open up, feel at home and love her face. Guess she can be a sex machine too, but overall it feels more like sweet time with her than wild sex time. I will repeat when I need exactly that! Basically as soon as I am back in Japan. Please gods, let that be soon.

Last edited:
Thank you for your your report!

Approved: 1/1/2024

Oh I am sorry, I dont know. Nutted in her both times.

and then I entered a dreamlike state.

There are no words.

Imagine this special scene in a hentai, when somebody is about to cum. This. I felt like being in a womb, her gliding and licking along every part of my body, with every part of her body. There was more than just one Ren. This wasn't earth.
Real. Mat play is like the best massage you can get. I'd take mat play over FS any day

Not quite my type which is why I love when people give detailed descriptions!

Thanks and I’m happy you had a good session.

Reactions: Doodoobrown
Lol at the part in which you mentioned you were a white european gaijin trying to hide your gaijiness with a mask and a cap thinking you can blend in. 🤣🤣🤣. Dude you’re not East Asian, so why even try.

• Haha
Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
Went to bed, took the sushi. Instantly moaning on the first touch like crazy is funny and a turn off for me, either way I knew I wont be her pleasure bringer today and just enjoyed it.
This, thanks for not qualifying to the God's gift to Women thread.
Self awareness is rare treat among men paying for sex.

Well, a shop I often go to has explicitly told me to use a mask for that exact reason on my visits. They don't want other punters to see my gaijiness in waiting room.
Well in your case you are a regular and have a good relationship with the staff. They clearly value the business you bring. The way he said it though, he was trying to hide his gaijiness and pass as Japanese to avoid getting charged foreigner prices. He was probably surprised the staff saw through his disguise and asked him straight up in English. 🤣

Reactions: Cinnabums
Mainly, it was to hide my own fear and face. Its 100% clear Im not from Japan if you see me.
On the other side, I noticed I often got better treatment (or not the "OH NO GAIJIN DA" look) showing only my eyes. I got told my eyes look Japanese from very different people, but cannot tell how true that is or if that makes any difference.
Anyway, on basic conversation Im fluent and got complimented too often to not say "lets try my best to fit in" because I wanted to fuck. Until I uttered "otearai tsukatte mo yoroshii desu ka" my camouflage was flawless 🤣
Felt like Hicox in Inglourious Basterds at that moment lol.

My other visits were without mask and stuff, and I would not lie about being a foreigner.

• Haha
Reactions: Alice
Thinking of booking her for 2 hours but I'm hesitant. It says on her profile that she smokes. Do you remember if she smells of cigarettes? That would be a little bit of a turn-off for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

3 posts since 2019 within a few minutes, productive!

Screenshot_20240211-145254925_1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: plooped
Long time lurker, first time poster. Kinda in a hurry since I'll be leaving for Tokyo soon. Sorry about that =w=
Haha....never the best idea to make hurried last minute decisions 🤣

Reactions: plooped
I like to live dangerously 😏

For soapland in general really not the best idea 😂

The shinichis in Osaka on the other hand is ok since you get to see the girls with your very own eyes but as usual YMMV 😂

Reactions: Alice
Kinda in a hurry since I'll be leaving for Tokyo soon.
If there's one thing you should have picked up while reading these forums it's that hasty decisions usually end badly.

Such as your decision to spam a stupid question across three threads when the answer is obvious - if she smokes, she's going to smell somewhat of tobacco, which is why they mention it in the profile in the first place.

Boy's got a mind like a steel trap - rusty and full of mice.

Thank you for such a detailed review! Her face caught my attention when browsing the lineup, and I'm glad to hear she sounds like a good match.

Lol at the part in which you mentioned you were a white european gaijin trying to hide your gaijiness with a mask and a cap thinking you can blend in. 🤣🤣🤣. Dude you’re not East Asian, so why even try.
I mean, I get confused with the other indie called “Alice” on a regular basis, so I guess I am able to pull it off somehow.