Guest viewing is limited

TAG should be reclassified as an humanitarian group NGO because of all the children we feed.

AdditionalPylons

TAG Member
Reaction score
I paid for a 90 minute session with a woman and it was quite strange. I paid for some options like filming and swallowing, and to my surprise, in the first 6 minutes she made me nut with the craziest blowjob/performance I've had in a while. I was like "oh, wow, I guess she wanted to start off with a bang and we'll go again in 25 minutes"

However, the next 40 minutes was spent teaching her English, and when I thought we were going to go again she's like "I have to go shower" I knew she had another appointment after mine but I was kind of like "uhh... did I just pay you 500 USD to blow me for 6 minutes then teach you english?". Turned out that was the case. Was I upset? Not really, the six minute video is pretty freaking good and will provide an immense amount of value as spank bank material in the future. But what was weird was that when she was leaving, she asked for my instagram and said she wanted to hang out.

I check out her instagram after she leaves and it's all photos of her (she's 27) with her kid. It was at this moment that I realized that we are not, in fact, a giant group of perverts discussing ways to nut far from home, but rather a humanitarian group and perhaps the largest in Japan that is providing aid to single mothers.

Instead of thinking negatively like "I can't believe I spent 750,000 yen on prostitutes this month, wow, what a fucking idiot, do I even know what self-control is" you should think POSITIVELY and go "I can't believe I put 750,000 yen worth of food on the plates of hungry Japanese children, wow, I am a stand up guy and should feel proud of my generosity and empathetic nature".

We are Care International. We are the Red Cross. We are doctors without boarders. How many bento boxes have we purchased? How many crayons and pencils for school? And unlike other NGOs (the average salary for a Susan G Komen executive is $280,000 USD), we are not paid salary for our charitable work.

I paid for a 90 minute session with a woman and it was quite strange. I paid for some options like filming and swallowing, and to my surprise, in the first 6 minutes she made me nut with the craziest blowjob/performance I've had in a while. I was like "oh, wow, I guess she wanted to start off with a bang and we'll go again in 25 minutes"

However, the next 40 minutes was spent teaching her English, and when I thought we were going to go again she's like "I have to go shower" I knew she had another appointment after mine but I was kind of like "uhh... did I just pay you 500 USD to blow me for 6 minutes then teach you english?". Turned out that was the case. Was I upset? Not really, the six minute video is pretty freaking good and will provide an immense amount of value as spank bank material in the future. But what was weird was that when she was leaving, she asked for my instagram and said she wanted to hang out.

I check out her instagram after she leaves and it's all photos of her (she's 27) with her kid. It was at this moment that I realized that we are not, in fact, a giant group of perverts discussing ways to nut far from home, but rather a humanitarian group and perhaps the largest in Japan that is providing aid to single mothers.

Instead of thinking negatively like "I can't believe I spent 750,000 yen on prostitutes this month, wow, what a fucking idiot, do I even know what self-control is" you should think POSITIVELY and go "I can't believe I put 750,000 yen worth of food on the plates of hungry Japanese children, wow, I am a stand up guy and should feel proud of my generosity and empathetic nature".

We are Care International. We are the Red Cross. We are doctors without boarders. How many bento boxes have we purchased? How many crayons and pencils for school? And unlike other NGOs (the average salary for a Susan G Komen executive is $280,000 USD), we are not paid salary for our charitable work.

That woman is indeed a humanitarian. All the power to her.

Tomato, Tomahto

Technically both pronunciations are wrong, as the older English pronunciation around the 16th century (when tomatoes were first brought to Europe) was closer to that of Spanish/Nahuatl in origin. Bastardization of the word was a result of vowel shifts and classism in Europe and the Americas. Ironically enough, it was actually referred to as a “love apple” up through the 18th century.

In which your response really makes no sense because the pronunciation of words has little to do with perspective or preference, which is what you are failing to insinuate; rather it is found and programmed through one's upbringing and circumstances.

Why you go chit chat with her, if me, after few mins after first nut, i would be exploring her body again to get hard.

Technically both pronunciations are wrong, as the older English pronunciation around the 16th century (when tomatoes were first brought to Europe) was closer to that of Spanish/Nahuatl in origin. Bastardization of the word was a result of vowel shifts and classism in Europe and the Americas. Ironically enough, it was actually referred to as a “love apple” up through the 18th century.

In which your response really makes no sense because the pronunciation of words has little to do with perspective or preference, which is what you are failing to insinuate; rather it is found and programmed through one's upbringing and circumstances.
Your post made me seethe however you are correct, I misused the idiomatic saying.

"I can't believe I put 750,000 yen worth of food on the plates of hungry Japanese children, wow, I am a stand up guy and should feel proud of my generosity and empathetic nature".
That is actually the good ending. There is also a bad ending in which all the money is being spent by the ladies on Kabukicho hosts, so you may end up feeding Tamura, the No.1 player in Kabukicho.
If Tamura goes also to fuzoku and the money goes around in circles, you get the secret ending.

That is actually the good ending. There is also a bad ending in which all the money is being spent by the ladies on Kabukicho hosts, so you may end up feeding Tamura, the No.1 player in Kabukicho.
If Tamura goes also to fuzoku and the money goes around in circles, you get the secret ending.
Some hosts have kids to take care of as well.

Reactions: zerosupblues
Do... you actually think my OP was serious? It was a outburst of turbo cope because I paid 70,000 yen for a six minute blowjob, then ended up teaching her English for 40 minutes, then she left 15 minutes early, leaving me astonished and semi-bitter (the six minute video is real good though so I guess it's "fine" :mad:)

Do... you actually think my OP was serious? It was a outburst of turbo cope because I paid 70,000 yen for a six minute blowjob, then ended up teaching her English for 40 minutes, then she left 15 minutes early, leaving me astonished and semi-bitter (the six minute video is real good though so I guess it's "fine" :mad:)
Whatever man. Sometimes you book something and go in with high expectations and it doesn't work out....and the next time you expect nothing and you end up in heaven.

It can be frustrating but this is part of the whole thing.....grow up.

What does credibility get me here? Are you going to pay for my next session if I gain "credibility" in your eyes?

If you have problems with PE try SSRIs!
It may also help with other issues as well.

Was she hot at least?

If you have problems with PE try SSRIs!
It may also help with other issues as well.

Was she hot at least?
SSRIs are absolutely terrible for you. I would never take them.

I don't normally cum that fast, but it was a combination of her being very skilled, and me edging for an hour before she arrived because I was bored. She was decently hot, but not really my type.

Do... you actually think my OP was serious?
There was so much positivity in your OP that I was about to stand up and salute. I think you obscured the sarcasm in your charity analogy by plainly stating you were not really upset, awarding the video an Oscar, and implying that a rare depth of connection came out of the exchange. Hang-out depth really is a rare and beautiful thing! Not to mention those bentos and crayons, which are surely significant regardless of what that beastly cad Tamura is doing with his share. But if you were calling it a charity out of sarcastic dissatisfaction for a job underperformed, the analogy especially doesn't work if you invoke all the other clients who are on average probably well satisfied.

What does credibility get me here? Are you going to pay for my next session if I gain "credibility" in your eyes?
You clearly believe the places you’ve gone and the prices you’ve paid are what we all pay. Lack of sensitivity here and an humongous ego hasn’t helped you thus far, and you’ve only made it worse.

People who think that because TAG is on the internet their public behavior doesn’t affect their outcomes do not deserve the goods. Keep your six minute 70k video—that’s simply the best you are ever going to ever get here.

I will never post anything involving human behavior.
Not even suffering?

1699280676744.png

Reactions: requiemmorrow