Guest viewing is limited

TAG should be reclassified as an humanitarian group NGO because of all the children we feed.

You clearly believe the places you’ve gone and the prices you’ve paid are what we all pay. Lack of sensitivity here and an humongous ego hasn’t helped you thus far, and you’ve only made it worse.

People who think that because TAG is on the internet their public behavior doesn’t affect their outcomes do not deserve the goods. Keep your six minute 70k video—that’s simply the best you are ever going to ever get here.
I know you want to believe this out of some form of vindictiveness you have against me, but I assure you I have gotten some life time deals before and many unbelievable experiences caught on camera. I will be ok.

Also, I don't always try to get the best "deal" when it comes to sex workers. I am joking about being pissed about paying 70k for a 6 minute video, I genuinely dont mind giving her that money. She's sucking my dick and gargling my cum with an Iphone 15 pro max in her face, that deserves money. Don't be such a cheap ass in life, just focus on making more money.

Reactions: Alice
any review up yet in the queue?

I would like to also contribute to her cause.

6 minutes BBBJ CIM is fucking attractive.

maybe a link to her profile on PM if you dont mind.

Reactions: Alice and Icyblu