0362069987, http://www.taikusouko.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 minutes 12.000 yen

Type/Location:
In shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This shop is in a really good position. Because it is located on the main street of Akihabara, opposite the Donqui and very close to the JR station.
The shop is on the 4th floor, the entrance is very small. The staff immediately checked my level of Japanese in order to understand if I could enter or not. After this first check, the staff told me the rules of this sekuyaba.
After paying 5,000 JPY they asked me what I wanted to drink, they gave me a bag where I could put my shoes so I could take them with me. Then they asked me to disinfect my hands and they gave me some mouthwash to disinfect my mouth.
After the preparation another staff member accompanied me in my space to start my set. The space was decorated like the back of a Japanese school gym (Taikusouko) with a few small cushions. The space was small but welcoming.
In a short time the first girl arrived, Ryu. Very prosperous and extrovert put me immediately at ease, after about 15 minutes the lights start lowering the taiku time, this is the moment when she rises above me and gets up her white t-shirt, showing me her beautiful and big tits, and it is finally possible to touch them lick them and to be able to kiss her mouth.
After this moment there was the girl change, and the second came. Yurika, she was really a new face, she told me that it was only 4 days working in this place, and it was very noticed that she was inexperienced but she too was very pretty and sweet. She starts taiku time again and she shows me her tits, they were small but when I started to lick her nipples, I discovered that they were very sensitive, making the game very interesting.
After this I decided to increase the time and the third girl arrived. She was called Rika and immediately she was very uninhibited and immediately approached me kissing me even before taiku time, I asked her if it was possible, she replied that if it is the girl who takes the first step there is no problem. Even with her she starts taiku time and her tits were really beautiful and she really had a nice body and she kissed very well.
At this point my time was over, and she accompanied me to the exit that was in another point compared to the entrance, I put on my shoes and she greeted me kissing me.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments: