walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min, 6k

Type/Location:
Akihabara Shop

Language Notes:
Bad Japanese / Bad English

Details of the Encounter:
As other reviews have noted, this is an oppai style bar where ~16 out of your 20 minutes are spent talking and then ding, ding, ding, happy time. I won't go into long descriptions as my experience matched others, just affirming that baka gaijin are still tolerated.

I walked up and passed the very minimal language test. Mostly just by saying hai, hai, hai, wakarimasu. Then two thumbs up for emphasis (acting goofy puts Japanese people at ease, I've learned). Maybe I caught them on a slow day.

First girl was Iku, who was a fantastic stereotypical Japanese college girl (in high school girl gym outfit). I can only remember one name per day, so the next girl was obviously not as good. Both girls were fun to talk to, both had great college boobage and both were very tolerant of an oji molesting them for a few short minutes.

FWIW, the ~4 minute limitation on kissing/groping per set was not as opp(ai)ressive as you might think. A sophisticated man, such as we are at TAG would spend a few minutes wooing the lady first before going straight for the boob grab, right?

Only awkwardness was when I wanted to buy another 40 minute session, but not extend with the current girl. My Japanese was not sufficient for that situation, apparently. I thought about leaving the shop and walking straight back in the door, but figured that kind of wackiness would ruin it for you guys. You're welcome.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Cute college girls happy to talk with older men. Then suddenly kissing and boobs! Oh my.

Dunno about you but for 6k I'd rather start grabbing boobies from first minute to last at Campus Night instead

There was a 3k coupon somewhere and I was about to head to Akihabara but... 4 min... when you can get 40 at other places for 2k more... not worth it IMO, unless you enjoy the chatting... or the awkwardness turns you on.

They gave me that coupon on the way out, but I didn’t read the details. I would think it has to be for more than just the normal 6k set, but that would be sweet.

In my limited experience of regular oppai bars, people spent 3/4 of the time chatting anyway. Some of the girls who were too lazy to chat w gaijin would throw themselves at you, but it wasn’t a non-stop makeout session. You can physically interact with the girls during the other 16 minutes too, just not kissing and boob grabbing. YMMV. The girls at Taiku were rumored to be slightly cuter, but I’m not sure about that, need more data.

But yes I do indeed find the awkwardness arousing when it’s a 20 yo college student. Not so much on a tired MILF.

The billing system in this place is more like a regular Kyaba.

So whatever coupon you have and all the options add +18% (Taxes and service fee) . Nomination fee is also charged 2360 yen per 20 minutes, instead of a one time only fee like other Sexy Kyabas.

I talked about it in the other thread, but because of this extra fee this place is out of my budget and ends up just getting ridiculously expensive double delivery health prices if you stay past the normal set or nominate.

If I remember correctly 21240 per hour (Includes nomination fee)

VIP room (Which is just a booth in the well lit room that has higher walls) will hit you up to some absurd soapland levels at a total price of 28000~ hour

Based on talking to the girls about the types of customers that come, I felt like this is a sexy Kyaba place for people that have more money / social class than your normal Dark Semi-Sleazy Sexy Kyaba.

Last edited:
I talked about it in the other thread, but because of this extra fee this place is out of my budget and ends up just getting ridiculously expensive double delivery health prices if you stay past the normal set or nominate.

Based on talking to the girls about the types of customers that come, I felt like this is a sexy Kyaba place for people that have more money / social class than your normal Dark Semi-Sleazy Sexy Kyaba.
It seems almost reasonable if you’re just there to hang out after work for 40 minutes and are happy to go with the flow. They do soak you if you fall for a girl and need to nominate / extend that one. I’m okay with that because 1) i’m not there to fall in love, 2) I don’t want regulars to hog the better girls.

Reactions: Majora
I don't get what this shop has over Gakuensai in Ikebukuro besides location. Both specialize in the same age range cast, and are the same theme.

There's not really a place that doesn't require conversational levels other than Office, and they charge a premium for the lowered language bar.

Reactions: MikeH
There's not really a place that doesn't require conversational levels other than Office, and they charge a premium for the lowered language bar.
tell me more about Office? where is it? how old the girls? service?? just make out?

Wouldn't let me go in when i told them i only speak english

doge.png

Reactions: DireWolf98