Taipei tips – any spots for FS post-pandemic?

newbie1

TAG Member
Reaction score
I’ll be visiting Taipei soon. Before the pandemic I used to go every now and then and I had a favourite spa for excellent FS called Jin Niah Hua (金年華三溫暖), which was a spa with a hidden brothel in the back. But Google tells me it’s closed down (a lot of the SPs were Chinese on short-term stays, so it must have been difficult to keep the lights on with the pandemic). Goddamn covid.

I’m wondering if anyone with post-pandemic experience of Taipei can recommend something similar to the above, that is, incall places for FS. One place I’ve read about is Caeserworld – anyone know if this is good and still open? Anywhere else?

Alternatively, I see that Taipei has a lot of freelancers via LINE/WeChat, but with a lot of bait and switch etc. Does anyone know of a reliable source or provider to find direct outcall SPs? Is there like a forum or something with lots of these LINE accounts etc listed up? I’ve found some of course but no idea which ones are legit.

Any tips for FS punting in Taipei post-covid would be much appreciated!

Reactions: Alice
I spent a week in Taipei and “cracked” the FS scene there. Since it’s technically illegal everything happens on LINE. There are a few big brothel-like establishments there which are very good, most places have 10+ girls available at any given time and you can see the lineup (literally) and take your pick (or get up and leave). It’s not cheap, HJ is around $100, FS around $300 depending on the girl.

This should be your first port of call: https://taipeifun.com/

I spent a week in Taipei and “cracked” the FS scene there. Since it’s technically illegal everything happens on LINE. There are a few big brothel-like establishments there which are very good, most places have 10+ girls available at any given time and you can see the lineup (literally) and take your pick (or get up and leave). It’s not cheap, HJ is around $100, FS around $300 depending on the girl.

This should be your first port of call: https://taipeifun.com/
Happen to be Taiwan for the next couple of days and was hoping you could elaborate a little more on this. I'm a little confused with the link you posted and am wondering if they're foreigner and basic chinese speaking friendly? Looking for a "massage". Happy to DM you if that's better for you.

Reactions: Snuggles
Is there anything left around Snake Alley?

There were some street walkers lurking in that area when I last visited Taipei way back in 2016.

Happen to be Taiwan for the next couple of days and was hoping you could elaborate a little more on this. I'm a little confused with the link you posted and am wondering if they're foreigner and basic chinese speaking friendly? Looking for a "massage". Happy to DM you if that's better for you.
DM is better given legal situation in Taiwan.

Reactions: Alice
Slightly off topic, but they got some interesting souvenirs in Taiwan.

IMG_4676.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: AsiaHand