90min for 27k

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
August 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Disclaimer: This is a real Japanese "men's esthe", it is strictly non-FS and these places are not licensed to provide sexual services, so my review will focus on other aspects - I hope it will still be useful :))

As some of you already know, I love going to "men's esthe" places, they are unlike any other AMP/massage place I know of (and I frequent AMPs in the US). So when I came back to Tokyo from my summer vacation, I was pretty bummed out to see that my favorite provider has moved up the ranking at my regular esthe and is now booked out until September... But a quick google search revealed a new men's esthe place in Akasaka that advertises as foreigner friendly so I had to check it out.

For those who don't know, it's a bit of a pain getting verified at a new esthe places - since they operate in a grey-ish zone they usually require you to give them your number so they can call you, have a verification call with them (in Japanese), then go to a designated address, etc - and some outright refuse foreigners for various reasons (language barrier, scared we break the rules, etc). I think that's why I generally tend to stick to men's esthe places that know me already. This shop got it right though - all I had to do was send them a LINE message (they also take WhatsApp for those who don't have LINE) and I was good to go.

Booking process:
This was by far the easiest booking process for a men's esthe I have experienced so far. I wrote them on LINE, said what time I wanted and asked which "therapist" they recommend. Immediately got a response in English and was confirmed for a few hours later with their recommended "therapist" Mina. All communication was in English and super easy.

The place:
I was texted the address which happened to be an unmarked residential apartment block. This is usually a very good sign as most Japanese men's esthe places operate like this - no street signs etc. I also received the apartment number in my text with a note to ring at the EXACT time of my reservation - I am used to this from other places as there isn't a "waiting room" or anything. I took the elevator up to the floor and rang the doorbell of the apartment. For those who haven't been to a men's esthe before: these are regular small apartments, not massage salons. It's just you and the "therapist" in the apartment and it feels incredibly private. I guess the idea is to make you feel like you are genuinely spending time with a girl who just happens to give you a mind-blowing massage. The place is very clean and consists of an entrance, a small kitchenette, a shower room and a main room with a couch and a futon on the floor (this is where you will spend most of your time). There are mirrors on the wall so that you always have a good view of what's going on even when you are on your stomach.

Mina:
Mina is an absolutely stunning young Japanese girl, 23-24 would be my guess. Easily 8/10 Japanese standards. Very pretty face, big eyes and cute smile. She is dressed in a babydoll outfit and I can see her perfectly toned, slender body underneath. She greets me in English and has a big smile as she leads me to the couch to sit down. We exchange a few pleasantries and she brings me a cold tea while I take out the 27k. Once I paid she asks me to strip down and then leads me to the shower to wash up (by myself) and put on "paper pants".

We chat throughout the session and her English is pretty good (for a Japanese), she also likes using the translator to look up words she doesn't know and it feels very natural. I find out that she's a student in her final yea and she makes lots of jokes during the session and asks me about my work, interests, etc...as if we were on a date 😂

The "treatment":
A quick explanation of what actually happens at a men's esthe. After my shower, I started off flat on my stomach on the futon where Mina took a towel and finished drying me off. After 10min or so she started pouring hot oil on my legs (I just love this hot oil, I never understood why I can't get this in the US) and massages my calves, then moves up bit by bit until she reaches my inner thigh and groin area, then back to my calves again, then back up, etc. This goes on for about 10 minutes and occasionally her hand will "accidentally" stray a bit too close on my inner thighs. By the time she is done with my legs I'm rock hard and it's becoming increasingly uncomfortable lying on my back (lol). She then tells me to move one of my legs to the side ("frog" position), she pours more oil on it and then scissors my thigh with her legs while massaging my groin area. Absolutely incredible feeling. She does the same with the other side and then we move onto "all fours" position where she drips hot oil on my buttcheeks and then massages my groin area. At some point she pulls down the paper pants and keeps massaging...
Thankfully before I lose control she pulls up my paper pants again and tells me to lie down on my back. I usually don't like nipple play but something about the hot oil and her hands was just incredible...
After this it became a bit of a blur, she was in a 69 type of position massaging my thighs and I stole some oil from her and massaged her legs (but that's as far as I was allowed to take it). She then sat up (sitting on my chest) and concentrated her massage on my groin area. I'm leaving it at that 😉

By the time she led me to the shower to wash up (by myself again) I was thoroughly satisfied 😅

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
TLDR: 10/10, perfect Japanese men's esthe experience and absolutely foreigner-friendly. 27k all-in, well worth it!

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 8/29/2023

nice. I didnt know it was that hard to find japanese mens esute that accept foreigner.

I am also a fan of this kind of service and I would rather go to SL afterward release rather than getting half hearted service in the same place.

nice. I didnt know it was that hard to find japanese mens esute that accept foreigner.

I am also a fan of this kind of service and I would rather go to SL afterward release rather than getting half hearted service in the same place.
I was pretty “drained” after, don’t think I could have made it to SL 😅

I went back a couple of times now since I wrote the review and tried different therapists, all equally great in terms of service. Mina is a stunner but Momo was incredible, she got incredibly turned on during the massage 😂

So as a newbie I am confused what is Japanese mens esthe. Is it massage place. So strictly massage happy endings.

I was pretty “drained” after, don’t think I could have made it to SL 😅

I went back a couple of times now since I wrote the review and tried different therapists, all equally great in terms of service. Mina is a stunner but Momo was incredible, she got incredibly turned on during the massage 😂
might need to clarify the drained part.

My innocent self would assume it is the lymphatic. But many others assuming happy ending involved.

So as a newbie I am confused what is Japanese mens esthe. Is it massage place. So strictly massage happy endings.
It’s a private massage room, no FS as mentioned in the review. Definitely worth checking out if you like that kind of service :)

It’s a private massage room, no FS as mentioned in the review. Definitely worth checking out if you like that kind of service :)
Ah ok makes sense I tend to avoid the shops, always worried about them having recordings and such I have heard stories. Has anyone had the video recording stories validated.

Ah ok makes sense I tend to avoid the shops, always worried about them having recordings and such I have heard stories. Has anyone had the video recording stories validated.

I would demand at least 30% of the video sales for myself.

Where have you heard such stories except for the fairy tales on the internet? Having been in this business for longer than I care to remember... the only real incidents regarding recordings circled around men trying to bring cameras in and/or setting up hidden cameras in a room before a provider visits. If there are other incidents going on that are targeting specific people, then that has been related to personal beefs and not random normies.

Has anyone had the video recording stories validated.
Yes, by women who've caught men trying to record them. (Not the other way around...)

If you're not a celebrity or a person of public importance, you've got nothing to worry about.

You only need worry if you start screwing a married woman... then you should be prepared to pay. :confused: You can legit be sued legally for that one. :)

Where have you heard such stories except for the fairy tales on the internet? Having been in this business for longer than I care to remember... the only real incidents regarding recordings circled around men trying to bring cameras in and/or setting up hidden cameras in a room before a provider visits. If there are other incidents going on that are targeting specific people, then that has been related to personal beefs and not random normies.

Yes, by women who've caught men trying to record them. (Not the other way around...)

If you're not a celebrity or a person of public importance, you've got nothing to worry about.

You only need worry if you start screwing a married woman... then you should be prepared to pay. :confused: You can legit be sued legally for that one. :)
Good to know and yes the internet lol where else would I hear the stories from. But glad it's has been debunked. I also don't understand sneaking a camera in there are plenty of delivery shops that all recordings for an extra fee of course

Exactly this - a therapist I know actually caught a guy who snuck in a camera in his backpack and was secretly filming. She posted pictures of the incident on Twitter saying how dumb and dangerous this is for everyone (without mentioning the guys name/handle, she is a bit too kind).

Regarding credit cards - the shop is cash only, for the benefit of everyone 😅

You must have been one of the first customers! Thank you for sharing, would have been hard to find this place otherwise, it definitely made me want to give it a try! Have you been back since then? Now checking their scheduled therapists, and hoping they upload some more pictures to help make a choice.

Nice review.

This place seems pretty expensive considering the service... this is pretty much the rate that fuzoku esute places charge for outcall nude massage with mutual touching, and it's almost 3x what you would pay for walk-in HE massage service at a Chinese or Thai shop. Maybe the quality is worth it, but I would rather bust a nut with an Asian girl and spend the rest of the money on a nice meal or top-shelf booze or another nut busting. To each their own I guess.

Nice review.

This place seems pretty expensive considering the service... this is pretty much the rate that fuzoku esute places charge for outcall nude massage with mutual touching, and it's almost 3x what you would pay for walk-in HE massage service at a Chinese or Thai shop. Maybe the quality is worth it, but I would rather bust a nut with an Asian girl and spend the rest of the money on a nice meal or top-shelf booze or another nut busting. To each their own I guess.
I agree and share the same opinion as you, but at the same time @Fumisancho79 was honest and straightforward from the very beginning that this is his kinda thing so props to him and thanks for sharing.

may i know what you google'd to get the proper result about this topic? i am interested in but seems clueless...

I agree and share the same opinion as you, but at the same time @Fumisancho79 was honest and straightforward from the very beginning that this is his kinda thing so props to him and thanks for sharing.
I think some may be missing the significance of a Japanese esute vs Chinese, Thai or Korean esute. It is very difficult for foreigners to get serviced at a true Japanese esute. There are some clues as to whether or not a place is Japanese. The main one is the access address is never listed and you're required to get directions over the phone. This place that OP reviews is one of the English-speaking Japanese esute available. The second thing is that true Japanese esute does not allow touching, let alone FS. The closest you might get is face sitting or touching through clothes. Lastly, a Japanese esute is most probably going to give you a decent to excellent massage. The HE is like a cherry on top.

In contrast, Chinese, Korean and Thai esute range from no happy ending up to full service with BBBJ and even BBFS in some cases. It depends on the operation. Don't expect a top-notch massage if any sexual services are offered, either.

I think it is not really fair to compare price and service to satisfaction since it is subjective. like, opening champagne in kyabakura cant be compared with 30 minutes session in janjan.

In general Asian esute is gaijin friendly and many tends to break rules.

While Japanese esute might not as gaijin friendly and less likely to have back options.

Nice review.

Yeah I totally get you. A true Japanese este is like an old whiskey or a bottle of Dom vs a Chinese/Thai shop is like a Strong Zero or a cheap wine. Both will get you drunk in the end, the one will leave a bigger hole in your pocket than the other one lol. I think it’s worthwhile trying out both to be able to compare.

I have been back a couple of times now and tried different therapists and I enjoyed every session - they all seem to be amateur students who do this a bit on the side 😅

Thanks for the info. It looks like there's not much listed on the schedule for this week though. Worth contacting next time I'm around but lol hopefully the lack of therapists scheduled isn't a sign of it closing down.

Reactions: Alice
Thanks for the review! I've been using some Japanese esute services in Azabu that are similar but don't cater to foreigners. I'll give this one a try to sample the talent pool.