90 / 90 / 120

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Ok. This will be one of my first reviews. I have multiple experiences with Men Esthe in Nagoya and Tokyo.

Ok going to the point.
First girl Ai. I wanted to book for Rio but she was busy and the owner suggested me Ai. She was kind of new in the shop and she seemed a little nervous but cute. I think she has breast augmentation, while this is not my thing, I think it looked kind of natural in her. And despite her initial nervousness she managed to implemente erotic and loving aura at the middle of the massage. The final outcome was HE, groping boobs without bra and some Kissing with no extra charge. I would say kissing its also hard to get. So I value it a lot if i get it.
Bad points: weak / bad massage.
Good points: cute yet horny

Second girl. Rio. I had to book with a day of anticipation. She is hot and cute. Her english is good. So I didnt have to try hard with my japanese. But the atmosphere wasn't special. I felt like she was just so used and she didnt seem attracted to me. I tried my best rizz tho and she also delivered HE. However, in order to take off her bra she charged my extra 5000. Clear signal that the bonding was not as good as with Ai. Or Ai maybe too naive and nervous to charge me haha who knows. 😅
Bad points: no effort in building bonding. Extra charge for no bra
Good points: cute hot girl, good english

Last girl. Ema. In terms of looks she was the best for me. Rio cuter but Ema sexier. Also since the moment I entered to room she was very flirty which I liked. She also delivered HE and while I attempted kiss and taking off bra. She just let me touch inside bra without removing. And just kiss but not lips included. But i felt that with fuether repeats I could have better luck. No extra charge
Good points: hot girl, good effort for bonding
Bad points: None yet, but I think she was also kind of new and might be matter of time she get as popular as Rio

I will write about other shops in Tokyo and and Nagoya later. Sorry if my redaction isnt good. English is not my first language and im writting on the phone.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/5/2024

Every review and comment brings me closer to break and go see Ai,,, wish she was not only doing nights mostly