Guest viewing is limited

Text game in Japan - same as in the west or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamy

TAG Member
Reaction score
So I've met a girl in a bar in Shinjuku, enjoyed a conversation with her and by the end of the night got her Line. She seemed excited in person, but she's giving me some dry replies when I try to message her. In terms of this video, she's giving me silence:

A friend told me I should just ask her out. That this logic doesn't really work the same way in Japan, unless you're taking to more westernized girls (which this one is not, doesn't even speak English). Any thoughts on that?

Reactions: Barabbas
I really feel for you kids these days who have to negotiate all the complexities of decoding a girl’s text. In my day we just …talked to them. In person. Or on the phone. Real time bilateral audible communication. Was way simpler. Best of luck!

Turns out that there is no cheat code. She is talking to plenty of people, not only you, so if she is giving dry replies is because she has no interest. Move on and meet other people.

Reactions: DragonSlayer
Well the old school way was to ask the girl out, if she was interested she said yes and if she wasn't she said no and you could go on your merry way.

fbf.jpg

My experience is that Japanese treat texting more like email. You reply when you get around to it. Ghosting is also extremely common.

In the west it's more like instant messaging, you're expected to have real-time conversations over text (which is really annoying).

My experience is that Japanese treat texting more like email. You reply when you get around to it.
Ok I officially love Japan now

My experience is that Japanese treat texting more like email. You reply when you get around to it. Ghosting is also extremely common.

In the west it's more like instant messaging, you're expected to have real-time conversations over text (which is really annoying).
That's actually interesting, never heard that before. Maybe I should think about it differently then. People are telling me I'm over thinking (and they're probably right), I just saw the above "formula" work pretty well outside Japan, so I'm little torn about it. Thanks

So I've met a girl in a bar in Shinjuku, enjoyed a conversation with her and by the end of the night got her Line. She seemed excited in person, but she's giving me some dry replies when I try to message her. In terms of this video, she's giving me silence:

A friend told me I should just ask her out. That this logic doesn't really work the same way in Japan, unless you're taking to more westernized girls (which this one is not, doesn't even speak English). Any thoughts on that?

I did about 300 approaches, 30+ lines, 2 instadates and no actual dates.

I might try some of these tips. I think texting became so important part of game because if you get her on date, many times its a fuck date, at least in Japan, judging from others who have better stats.
So girls try to filter as much as possible pre date. What works, dunno.
My text game is zero. I just logically try to set up date asap. J girls mostly dont shit test as far as I seen. I wish they do, shit tests are nice to spin into teases, they just kinda feel like boards you throw things at until something sticks.

Its insane how much attention girls get these days, they live like gods.

I would like to know a dude who slays easy in Japan from Tinder etc. Soc media made the whole world harem for basically 1% or less of dudes.

I did about 300 approaches, 30+ lines, 2 instadates and no actual dates.

I might try some of these tips. I think texting became so important part of game because if you get her on date, many times its a fuck date, at least in Japan, judging from others who have better stats.
So girls try to filter as much as possible pre date. What works, dunno.
My text game is zero. I just logically try to set up date asap. J girls mostly dont shit test as far as I seen. I wish they do, shit tests are nice to spin into teases, they just kinda feel like boards you throw things at until something sticks.

Its insane how much attention girls get these days, they live like gods.

I would like to know a dude who slays easy in Japan from Tinder etc. Soc media made the whole world harem for basically 1% or less of dudes.
I don’t think any of the above is more than an assessment that objectifies women. Gigachads saying the “right things” like a cheat code on a Game Genie for Pussy 64; then flaunting it like a prospect? Give me a break—they are at best handsome psychopaths. And I will never envy their vain, self-centered lives.

One thing that does get women to open their legs? Being interesting! If all you can do is focus a conversation on signals and cues to bed her, then yeah it’s a numbers game. Women are smarter than we are, and they know what we want…anyone who things otherwise is a fucking fool.

So…if you are confident, funny, and capable of pursuing without getting too attached, even if you look like Kaonashi you will get laid. But alas, this is PUA and the objectification must go on so…頑張って!

use to do pick up back in the days and it helped a lot with being more confident but I was already banging girls and even hot girls some days without having to pay. I hated the texting game part and all of that nonsense and I despise dating apps because of that as well. But yeah pick up works if you are well groomed and an interesting person like someone said here before. Game is 90% execution and 10% theory hehe

Reactions: Alice
I don’t think any of the above is more than an assessment that objectifies women. Gigachads saying the “right things” like a cheat code on a Game Genie for Pussy 64; then flaunting it like a prospect? Give me a break—they are at best handsome psychopaths. And I will never envy their vain, self-centered lives.

One thing that does get women to open their legs? Being interesting! If all you can do is focus a conversation on signals and cues to bed her, then yeah it’s a numbers game. Women are smarter than we are, and they know what we want…anyone who things otherwise is a fucking fool.

So…if you are confident, funny, and capable of pursuing without getting too attached, even if you look like Kaonashi you will get laid. But alas, this is PUA and the objectification must go on so…頑張って!
Nanpa/PUA gets a bad rap on these forums but it's not really any different from meeting women any other way. It's just putting in effort to maximize your exposure.

It's no more or less demeaning than sales in business. You approach potential customers, some are interested and some are not. Your skill at the game determines your chances at getting a prospect. If there's a rejection, then no hard feelings and you go your separate ways.

Reactions: Alice and Barabbas
This may be interesting for you: How dating apps manipulate you 😱 - Jordan B Peterson and also Tinder and polygamy | Rob Henderson & Jordan B Peterson #shorts (SOME TINY MINORITY OF MEN GET ALL THE SEXUAL OPPORTUNITY)
appreciated but gonna skip dat, Im not in a good mood and I suspect that wouldnt help.

------
@requiemmorrow

Objectifying women lesson attempt from dude who pays for sex? Wow!

Dude I want whatever you're having. I wanna be so inconsistent and not in touch with reality, might get me some of those "psycopath = everyone who lays women without trying" vibes you mentioned.

Prolly gonna pay for sex myself, soon, but I dont go around pointing fingers lol. Just another dude trying to connect with a girl here.
Mr. "Look mommy, women like me! I only had to pay them and hate on actual men investing time and effort to meet women the old fashioned way."

Been a while since someone stepped on your balls right? Its women usually, and you pay for it, it is what it is.

ffs some of these guys.. Jesus.. Slap yourself few times you could wake up from delirium that got you. Everything positive anyone said about you is because you paid. Simple as. You pay to win bro. And you call me "less than" since I have difficulty in playing the OG game?

"Oh, I pay for sex, not like those PUA women molester/objectifiers" what in God given world has come into you to type that shit out?

You are lesser than a worm you condescending old twat. Remember that. Remember it well.

If anything I should thank you, thanks for the motivation. It may take another 300 approaches, or not but at least Im out there, while you pay to win then come boast to me of all people? Dude you are a child. You are a kid no matter your age. You are a spoiled little brat.

I will add this - paying for sex is the last fucking option. And as such, if you do it, there is no highground bro unless you are catapulted.
If you pay you better shut the fuck up, ignore PUA posts if you hate them, but last thing to do is come act high and mighty lol.
Unironically you sound like many women. Zero sense, max virtue signalling.

• Haha
Reactions: requiemmorrow
It's no more or less demeaning than sales in business.

And just like sales there are many different approaches. Some do cold calling, some wait for the customer to show interest.

Reactions: Alice
Status
Not open for further replies.