100 mins - ¥14,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Nov 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Done walking so much in the past week and then thinking maybe it was a good idea to get massage and fun stuffs.

Arrived at the place and greeted by Minami, as i read reviews, i have high hopes and it is not dissapointing. Proceed to undress and shower, when i come back Minami is there and start the message.

For like first 15 mins it was enjoyable, Minami talks about general stuffs and also good massage(asked for leg massage cos it was very sore.) Then out of nowhere she went out(before she get out, heard talking in thai with other girls) and i was left alone for 5 mins, i was like okay no biggie whatever. Then she come back and apologize for the interruption and continue massaging. Not that long she was talking again and went out, again. Another 5 mins she came back and i asked what happen. Told that other staff cant do credit card payment cos it was new. Fine ,whatever. And not that long she went out again(after talking with other girls). I was like what the actual fuck is happening. 10 mins of waiting while dozing off, she told me that someone appoints her so will be substituted with other girl, natsumi. Then she left hurriedly while telling the new girl where to massage.
At this point i want to get massage, finish and never came back again.

Natsumi came and massage the same spot and repeat it all over again. Her message is not that good compared to Minami.
Flips and she starts massaging my dick, but i really was irritated cos she keeps asking "are you ok?" Over and over. I have had enough and told her to stop, shower and get out. At least my sore muscle is okay ish i guess.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Idk man, with the switch it annoys the shit of me, maybe i should just nominate at the first place. Left the place with blue balls.

Last edited:
Thanks for your review submission!
Since the shop belongs to Minami, she likely has to take care of unexpected issues -- so this is something that could happen.

Approved: 11/24/2023

damn if you paid 140 should have at least stayed and got a nut

I had a similar issue with Minami when the shop was newly opened - worth noting that she extended by half an hour to make up for the interruptions. She likes to keep things fair.

Reactions: MikeH and Alice
Title of Your Review:
Thai Diamond - Questionable service

Service Name:
Premium Course

Provider Name:
Minami and then Natsumi

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.ueno-diamond.com/en

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 mins - ¥14,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Nov 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Done walking so much in the past week and then thinking maybe it was a good idea to get massage and fun stuffs.

Arrived at the place and greeted by Minami, as i read reviews, i have high hopes and it is not dissapointing. Proceed to undress and shower, when i come back Minami is there and start the message.

For like first 15 mins it was enjoyable, Minami talks about general stuffs and also good massage(asked for leg massage cos it was very sore.) Then out of nowhere she went out(before she get out, heard talking in thai with other girls) and i was left alone for 5 mins, i was like okay no biggie whatever. Then she come back and apologize for the interruption and continue massaging. Not that long she was talking again and went out, again. Another 5 mins she came back and i asked what happen. Told that other staff cant do credit card payment cos it was new. Fine ,whatever. And not that long she went out again(after talking with other girls). I was like what the actual fuck is happening. 10 mins of waiting while dozing off, she told me that someone appoints her so will be substituted with other girl, natsumi. Then she left hurriedly while telling the new girl where to massage.
At this point i want to get massage, finish and never came back again.

Natsumi came and massage the same spot and repeat it all over again. Her message is not that good compared to Minami.
Flips and she starts massaging my dick, but i really was irritated cos she keeps asking "are you ok?" Over and over. I have had enough and told her to stop, shower and get out. At least my sore muscle is okay ish i guess.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Idk man, with the switch it annoys the shit of me, maybe i should just nominate at the first place. Left the place with blue balls.

You're not wrong and were I in your shoes I'd be similarly irritated, but she's the boss of the shop now and being boss means, unfortunately, having to do boss-type things. Minami is very well-known around here from her AR/AF days and is definitely one of the greatest to ever have worked there, and she most definitely isn't into ripping off the customers. If my advice means anything, which it probably shouldn't, ALWAYS nominate. Give her another shot and you'll most likely be very pleasantly surprised, because she's a true pro at this.

damn if you paid 140 should have at least stayed and got a nut
Hahaha i really should, the girl tbh tried her best to make me nut but i am not in the mood after the services, but oh well. Can't always get good stuffs

Reactions: Sanjayb
You're not wrong and were I in your shoes I'd be similarly irritated, but she's the boss of the shop now and being boss means, unfortunately, having to do boss-type things. Minami is very well-known around here from her AR/AF days and is definitely one of the greatest to ever have worked there, and she most definitely isn't into ripping off the customers. If my advice means anything, which it probably shouldn't, ALWAYS nominate. Give her another shot and you'll most likely be very pleasantly surprised, because she's a true pro at this.
I agree, i have no complaints on her skills, it's just maybe better management(?) i guess. Like she should have known she was booked for certain time slot, why not just give the slot to other girl entirely. But yea i will nominate her next time if i had a chance to come back. Thank you for the advice.

Reactions: Keihan
Like she should have known she was booked for certain time slot

It was probably some emergency that popped up. Like @Sudsy said that happened occasionally when she opened the shop and I still left very satisfied every time, she always over-comped the breaks and stuff.

But I am biased as in the scale of one to ten I rate her "please marry me".

And yeah I proposed and she said yes. Every time we meet.