Forever blowing bubbles....
Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Thai Diamond - Rina

Date of Encounter:
February 2022

Contact Method:
https://www.ueno-diamond.com/ (Called ahead)

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 minutes/13K + 1K Shimei

Type/Location:
Thai Massage/Ueno

Language Notes:
Japanese (some staff speak English)

Details of the Encounter:
Being in the mood for a massage on a Sunday afternoon and being near Ueno, I called to see if Minami was available. Sadly, she wasn't back from Thailand yet, but Rina was available - I'd had good experiences with her when she was working with AF under the name Megumi, so booked and made my way to the shop.

Up the stairs and in the shop, where Miko was taking care of the till. She guided me to my room, and asked me to disrobe and wait for Rina. One of these days will have to give her a try - Minami only hires girls with skill, so the bigger girls have got to have some talent that Minami thought worth it. Rina sure does!

Edit: Saw Minami today, asked her who the best backup person was for a good hard massage on days when she's unavailable, and she said Miko can go even harder than her.

Anyway, Rina showed up, was surprised at seeing me (it's been a while) and we had a nice chat about what's been going on since we saw each other last. Brief adjournment for the shower, then back to the room where Rina showed that her (already passable!) massage skills have improved under Minami's tutelage, and as usual, she's open to (or rather, insistent on) a fairly broad range of groping while she performs her favourite trick of a double happy ending, one after the other.

Rina is a great girl, you can't really go wrong.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you're open to a bigger girl, Rina is a cheerful, chatty, and fun girl to be with, and she enjoyed the HE part of the equation as much as I did. Always good value, and a great backup if Minami isn't available.

Last edited:
Thanks as always for your continued reports!

Approved: 5/8/2022

I should check this place out sometime

Went to Thai Diamond to see Rina myself; chose the 130 premium course, and her massage skills is good. Moreover, her and I chit chat in broken Thai throughout the massage. On the flip, she allowed me to grope her Ds over her clothes as expected. Overall, it was a therapeutic and fun massage.
Minami has kept her staff to standards which made her shop one of my go tos from now on. Thanks.

Went to Thai Diamond to see Rina myself; chose the 130 premium course, and her massage skills is good. Moreover, her and I chit chat in broken Thai throughout the massage. On the flip, she allowed me to grope her Ds over her clothes as expected. Overall, it was a therapeutic and fun massage.
Minami has kept her staff to standards which made her shop one of my go tos from now on. Thanks.
You made a lot of noise. I could not concentrate on my massage

Reactions: bichan2 and Durg50
Status
Not open for further replies.