https://www.thai-jaidee.com/therapist-karen

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes / 10k yen

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Began with a very strong Thai massage that included use of feet and knees to work out knots. Made great conversation with Karen discussing family life and what else there was for me to do in Japan. The massage however lasted more than the 70 minutes I was appointed for, I had a lot of kinks to work out and she noticed that.

Now to the good part, I've never had such a great penile massage. She got me hard then slowly massaged my penis and crotch are like it was my back and it felt fantastic. Once she was done with the massage part she oiled up her hands again and used her fingers in a fluttering butterfly motion on my balls and shaft and continued this for another 5 minutes enjoying my twists of pleasure. Once it was time for me to come she took both hands one for the head and one for the shaft and slowly started stroking and upping the speed little by little. My hands were allowed to roam, but it was over the clothes. Once I came I shot ropes across my chest and belly, It may have been due to the 13 hour plane ride or the massage she did to my penis, I've never come that much.

After the deed was over she cleaned me up and led me to a DIY shower. Offered me tea then helped me dress and I left.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Besides the fact that the massage felt incredibly good and it will definitely leave some bruises on my back. The final "massage" at the end was one of the best things therapeuticly and eroticly for hands only.

Thanks for your review! I don't think I've seen this shop, at least not in my immediate memory. Thanks for sharing.

Approved: 5/29/2019

I have been eyeing that shop for three years, every time I'm lurking around Okachimachi and had my suspicions but always thought the shop was just a wee bit too classy and professional-looking to be a genuine HE joint. Rather than risk it I always just opted for my usual scub-n-tug at a Korean joint. Now I know exactly where I'll be strolling to once I drop my bags in Kanda.

OP, thank you very much for this report.

I plan on going a few more times before I fly back.

That good, huh? I always like to get a good Thai massage as soon as I land to work out those airplane kinks. I was planning to see Emi at AR/AF as I usually do, but she's currently off the roster and if she's not back by the time I'm back in Japan I will most definitely check out Jai Dee. Works out perfect, as the other thing I do as soon as I land is walk up to the Ippudou Ueno Hirokoji shop for a fantastic ramen.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Thanks for the review. I’m always in the Ueno/Okachimachi area and would wonder about the Thai places there.

Reactions: DireWolf98